• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Freitag, 2. Mai 2014, 23:36

Forenbeitrag von: »KWalter«

Software sensor outputs

Actually figured this one out myself - you can use the virtual sensors to get a mix of Aquaero and Mainboard temperatures displayed I didn't see all the other screen configurations available at first :-( Keith

Freitag, 2. Mai 2014, 21:08

Software sensor outputs

Hi everyone Is it possible to get one of the software sensor outputs to show up on the Aquaero screen? I can only see a way to assign the Aquaero sensor inputs Be nice to get CPU or GPU temp showing up on the unit as well Keith

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 10:40

Has the ASUS USB problem been solved on the Aquaero 6?

Thank you RodeoGeorge Just the confirmation I was looking for Keith

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 20:26

I'm not assuming anything, I'd just like confirmation that the device will work correctly with my ASUS motherboard before I get my credit card out I spent a lot of time trying to fix this problem when I first bought my Aquaero 4 - a problem which seemed to be specific to just ASUS motherboards

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 15:55

Title says it all really I never solved the problem with my Aquaero 4 and I'd like to know if the Aquaero 6 has eliminated ASUS USB the problem before I buy one Regards Keith

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011, 17:35

Auaero 4 and USB problems - any other suggestions to fix this other than to send it back? :-(

Well, I finally got it working :-) I purchased a second PCI USB card, this time with a VIA chipset (from Maplin in the UK) This worked, but kept showing an error message on each boot about a missing device driver and then a second message saying that it was unable to install the device I noticed however that the AQuaero still worked, even after the unknown device entry had been deleted. Trouble is every re-boot the same error messages come up So I just disabled it, rather than deleting it Aquaer...

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011, 22:30

Auaero 4 and USB problems - any other suggestions to fix this other than to send it back? :-(

Hi Shoggy Do you mind if I I ask what USB chipset your motherboard has on it? I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it - I noticed that my ASUS board had an NEC chip and so does the PCI USB card I tried. Neither of them work with the Aquaero 4 I notice the one your shop sells has a VIA chip on it Cheers Keith

Montag, 14. Februar 2011, 16:26

I don't think the USB PCI card option is the way to go - I already tried that and the new card wouldn't recognise the Aquaero 4 at all I'm giving up for now. I have a method of setting the Aquaero using a separate Mac laptop running XP Maybe a further Asus bios will fix it, but I somewhat doubt it. My experience with the problem leads me to believe that the problem is between the Aquaero 4 and Windows 7 and has nothing to do with the BIOS As you say though, it's possible my Asus board may be goi...

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011, 23:10

One other question if I may - is it just Windows 7 OS machines that show this problem or does it happen in XP as well? I got it to work perfectly on my Mac powerbook running Windows XP Keith

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011, 02:26

Hi I recently purchased an Aquaero 4 to monitor my new watercooled system - Asus P8P67 Pro, i5, Windows 7, 64bit etc The Aquaero works fine except for one thing, the computer refuses to accept the USB device other than on the odd rare occasion. I've looked at all the other posts in the English version of the forum and haven't found any solution other than to buy a USB PCI card Well I've tried that, and that doesn't work either, disproving the theory that it's just ASUS boards - I just get a diff...

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 16:36

Aquaero : this peripheral can't start. (Code 10) - USB issue ... with ASUS and EVGA MB!!!

Same problem with the new Sandybridge ASUS P8P67 PRO I've found a workaround on my system though and it may be something to do with my Logitech G11 keyboard Run up Device manager, unplug keyboard, uninstall the problem USB device, click scan for hardware changes After Aquaero USB initializes OK plug the keyboard back in A bit of a pain, but it's better than nothing

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 15:47

Aquaero 4 and PWM fans

Err - there's no 4 pin connector on my Aquero 4 - they're all 3 pin Thought it best to use 3 pin fans in the end though Thanks anyway

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011, 17:32

Aquaero 4 and PWM fans

Am I OK using four pin fans with the Aquero 4 or will they not regulate correctly? I just bought a couple of XSilnce 1.08W fans and I've just noticed they are PWM controlled and have four pins on the connector Thanks Keith