• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 09:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Phos«

Discovered two small issues with Aquero 5 -- looking for a solution

I have the pro, but can't you change this under User Interface - Key Settings in Aquasuite?

Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 08:55

tubemeter in aquatube with flush tube

If you have the aquatube in the 5.25 bays, can't you just look at the water level? And are you talking about the video for the Aquaero 4? That aquatube doesn't appear to have a flush tube.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 00:07

How do I make my Aquaero show up in Aquasuite?

Am I missing something? The LEDs on both my Aquaero and Poweradjust both have blinking LEDs. When I started up after plugging in the USB cable to the Aquaero, it recognized new devices. What sort of things would make the LEDs blink?

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 03:04

How do I make my Aquaero show up in Aquasuite?

I finally got around to connecting my Aquaero 5 via USB, and I have Aquasuit 2012 running, and it isn't showing anything. I can add blank pages, but I can't faind anything suggesting that my Aquaero 5 is connected. I know the cable is good because I was using it with my Poweradjust 2 which is now connected to the Aquaero via aquabus. The poweradjust 2's LED is also flashing now for some reason.

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 08:28

AquaAero5 when..

I have no temperature sensors connected to my Aquaero (don't have any of the proper tape*), but it's displaying a temperature on the fan 1 and 2 pages, which are also the only channels I have plugged in thus far. Where is this data coming from? It's not connected to the motherboard. I'm actually using it as basically a really fancy dumb controller till the software comes out. When the software does come out, I plan to just take the USB plug off my Poweradjust 2 and connect that to the Aquaero, a...

Mittwoch, 27. April 2011, 02:49

2 x Power Adjust 2's for two D5 pumps.

I dunno if it has the amperage capacity for the D5. They come with 3 to 4 pin connectors, though. The Ultra version has temperature controlled voltages.

Donnerstag, 7. April 2011, 02:21

Does the aquajet cause water noises?

It seems to me as though the placement I have in mind for the aquatube is going to make all the mounting plates don't look like they'd be ideal, I would either have the side ports pointing in a useless direction (which I suspect I'll need) or I'd have text going in a funny direction. It looks like the aquatube just has 5 equally spaced holes in a circle, so it wouldn't be hard to mount it right to the case if I knew how far away they were from one another. Can you tell me the radius of the circl...

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 02:42

New Aquasuite

I can answer the second one: It's not out yet.

Freitag, 4. März 2011, 03:42

Multiple cooling loops

Blocks installed in serial don't heat up the water that much, water has a high specific heat. It's usually the easiest way to loop up multiple blocks.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2011, 01:47

Thanks for the info. What sort of flow rates are they known to be silent with? More specifically, would you expect higher or lower than normal flowrates to cause these sounds?

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011, 03:28

Does an upward facing aquajet in an aquatube (that is, the window side facing upwards with the jet in the bottom) cause any audible splashing?