• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-33 von insgesamt 33.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 09:55

Forenbeitrag von: »sparkeyrr«

deta woes

I have put my aquaro into recovery mode.I have installed the latest firmware successfully on my aquaro 5The software crashes on my pc same as before.I was able to run everything successfully on version beta 8Beta 9 wont run same fault screen “exception has been thrownI am running windows 7 64 bit service pack 1Help

Sonntag, 6. November 2011, 03:10

aquasuite 2012 BETA 9 für 64-Bit Systeme, (3.156,8 kB) Crashes

I have done as you instructed. Deleted the folder and content. Nothing in my documents.Re downloaded beta 9 and re installed.On running and going into aquaro 5 then system I get the same faultI have tried running in compatibility mode as administrator but still no goHelp

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011, 21:50

aquasuite 2012 BETA 9 für 64-Bit Systeme, (3.156,8 kB) Crashes

I have been running aquasuite 2012 BETA 8 für 64-Bit Systeme, (3.156,8 kB) and it was a gr8 piece of software Nice to see it coming of age. I recently installed beta 9 As i click the system tab it brings up a big screen "exception has been thrown by target of a invocation at system runtyme method haulted bla bla bla ba for a page long. How can I fix it I have tried running in compatibilloty mode but to no avail. Where can I find the old beta 8 to download?

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 07:00

rebooting problem

Problem was caused by cold cathode lighting .When I disconnected rebooting issue stopped

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, 05:08

rebooting issue

Ant suggestions on how to fault find this sort of issue?I have addressed ultras 50,51,52,Must admit since Multi switch has been added frequency of reboots seems to have increased a bit.So hard to know whether you have faulty parts or firmware.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 12:16

aquaro on G19

All good mateKeep me posted if you achieve any headway with LCD HYP.Noticed you do flight Sims I have a array of 3 monitors with a pro track head tracker way cool toy

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 11:42

Aquaro 5 Reboot problem 1012 firmware

I have a aquaro 5 connected to 3 power adjust ultras on hi speed aqua bus and 1 multi switch and tube meter connected on low speed aqua bus via y cable all flashed to latest firmware.Intermittently the aquaro 5 reboots .This is very annoying not to mention concerning.I wish to install these aquaro 5 devices into several Hi end server’s but lack the confidence in their robustness at this stage.Is this just a software bug or does my device have issues?

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 09:00

aquaro build

I also have a G19 keyboard .Could you explain how to get the aquaro overview page on it.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 05:28

LCD HYP

Wondering if anyone has LCD HYP up and running on there new Aquaro 5?Aquaro 5 still a bit unstable rebooting itself intermittentlyFinally got everything working on my build 3 power adjusts 1 Loop , 1 flow Multi switch controlling lighting effects 12 sensors 6 water sensors 6 air zone sensorsAnd about to start on chilling loop .

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 11:14

multi switch

Thanks that seems to work for the first time .I can now toggle outputs led’s and relay. Is it possible to use the switches? Where do I find the inputs from the switches on the multi switch in the aquaro 5 menu?

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 06:03

Multi switch woes

I am using firmware 1.06 on multi switch and 1012 on Aquaro. I have both aquaro and multi switch coming off same power cable and have made a custom short cable .Have shortened the cable and have even tried to connect power from separate power supply with no computer or attached devices attached .ie power supply feeding aquaro and multi switch stand alone .To eliminate interference or electronic noise.In the power output menu of aquaro I see multi switch 1 ready then it disappears to appear again...

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 05:41

Thanks

Thanks heaps all sorted

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 09:01

support

How did you get your extra sensors displayed in the overview pages ?I have managed to import the default one but I have a heap of Power adjusts that I cannot see .Would be gr8 if we had some support or info on how to with Aquisuit 2012It is good to see someone implementing a successful build .Mine has been heartache and frustration.I have a aquaro 5 refusing to connect to a multi switch. Connecting and then disappearing. I have a aquaro 5 that randomly reboots when configuring curve controllers....

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 10:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Russell«

multi switch and aquaro 5

I have a very frustrating problem I have connected my multi switch as instructed via a y cable on the slow aqua bus port .If I look on the aquaro 5 menu under outputs /power outputsI can see for a brief instance multi switch 1 ready then it disappears for a second and returns .Some times it says multi switch 2 ready and flashes away before I can go into it.I have tried setting the address jumper to open “multi switch !1 “ then closed Multi switch 2 yet it is still confused and just flashes for a...

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 08:19

multi switch

I have managed to see the multi switch in the aquaro 5 menu under power outputs.There is a jumper that designates the aqua bus address ie multi sw 1 or 2 Despite this I cannot see the multi switch for more than a second as it alternates in the menu as multi switch ! and the n Multi switch 2 ready.any help would be most apriciated

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 03:44

rgb

Thanks phatboy69 all good now

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, 12:03

RGB trouble

I can comizorate with you have the same issue also tried everything

Montag, 6. Juni 2011, 06:46

aquaro 5 controling multi switch

Has any one had success integrating multi switch with the aquaro 5?I have got multi switch with latest software updated but Have been told 2012 doesn’t support it yet via software .Is there a way I can talk to Multi switch directly from the aquaro 5 when connected via slow speed aqua bus.Have been told I can connect it this way and aquaro can just switch on and off outputs no skripting

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011, 12:02

tube meter

My advice would be to turn up your volume on the computer sound .Plug the tube meter in with correct pin 1 orientation via usb taking care to get same pin out on computer MbordListen to se if your computer detects a device being plugged in .Same as unplugging a usb memory stick .This may indicate whether it is a firmware or a hardware problem you face.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011, 11:28

Dead tube meter

Had a similar situation Tube meter worked and the next day its dead.Windows dosent see device in usb not a good start

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011, 11:16

power adjust troubl

I managed to get the power adjusts working after flashing aquaro firmware the 2nd time. · Still can’t get aquaro to talk to multi switch

Samstag, 4. Juni 2011, 02:48

Aquaro 5 Frustrations

I have tested both the power adjusts and they both work if not connected to aquaro 5 and programmed via USB .Once connected to Aquero 5 aqua bus they stop working, I can get them to control fan according to temp etc as soon as I connect them to aqua bus they can be seen by aquaro 5 but I cant get them to run anything using set point or constant control. I can see them in 2012 can read temp of power adjust probe connected to power adjust. I managed to communicate with multi switch on old aqua sui...

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 07:25

aquaero 5 and aquasuite 4.72.00 won't work

Beta 3 is out and it seems to work quite well

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 11:27

Just when I thaught there was light at the end of the tunel I realized it was a train Just finished downloading the new aqua 2012 and they come up with Aquasuit.exe System error Exception Processing Message 0x0000005 Parameters0x000007fefdo9715c bla bla bla xxxxxx I have tried to launch as administrator , Run it in Windows xp mode but to no avail Am I just deff dumb and stooped or am I missing something. Have downloaded both 32 bit and 64 bit versions but have the same results on Windows 7 64 bi...

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 11:03

Thanks Mate.All sorted.Had stopped looking at the Greman support download .Thanks for the Heads up

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 07:51

I am holding thumbs and crossing toes maybe we all got it wrong and they ment this Friday

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011, 05:04

I wouldnt want to be holding my breath. I have been checking downloas site 3 times in a day for a noumber of weeks Dont Know why they dont just release a beta and we can bugtest it for them

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, 05:55

2 days to go cant wait. Hoping it will be posted on support /downloads.Is this correct?

Freitag, 22. April 2011, 11:06

aquero 5 when

One Chainge in supply date after the other.Even our Australian sopplier ses he dosent want to tell anny more lies about when they are coming I pre ordered about two mounths ago and The Australian suplier says he has just recieved a shipment everything but aquero 5 in the order

Dienstag, 29. März 2011, 11:48

Sugestions and help setting up Powerajust ultra with D5 pump

Does anny one know how to setup Power ajust ultra with D5 pump There are so many parameters not certain what to setup Have a single loop sustem with 4 water temp sensors "cpu in ,mem water block in,chipset out , 1 x flow sensor Was hoping to slow pump down when temps low and speed the flow up when things heated up. Anny sugestions on what paramirurs to set and what I could do that is usefull with all of it conected to a aquero5 I have a seporate power ajust ultra for my heat exchainger and a cou...

Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 03:53

Help No internal usb hubs available in Australia to interconect

Thanks for putting me streight Shoggy How do you segest I conect the system 1 x aquero5 2 x power ajusts 1 x multi switch 1 x tube meter and a flow metre Do I just daisy chain the lot together via aquabuss and take the aquero 5 via the hi speed usb to my motherboard. Is there anny way I can conect the lot and dim the multiswitch as well ?? Should I conect Aquero 5 ,power ajust x2,tube meter in daisy chain to aquabuss Then Conect Multiswitch to usb and Aquaro hi spd port to PC usb Or have I got i...

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 05:57

Help No internal usb hubs available in Australia to interconect

I am building a new system with 1 x aquero 5 conected to 1 x multiswich conected to 2 x power ajust ultras and a tube meter and flow sensor From what I have read I should conect all via usb hub. I have read that conecting across aquabus will limit things to substantially and functionally Problem being no internal usb devices available in Australia from retailers or suppliers even our aquacomputer suplier cant sorce them . Help

Dienstag, 1. März 2011, 01:11

No english in help files in aquasuit help writing scripts

I am a noob and need help but have verry limited German translational skills When I load Aquisuit and chainge language to english all seems good til I go to the help and all German Need advice on what I can do with scripts and macros in multi switch etc