• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Dienstag, 19. August 2014, 11:42

Forenbeitrag von: »aioneru«

6 fans per one channel using Aquaero 5

I'm going to use 6 of BeQuiet Silent Wings 2 fans for cooling my radiator in a push/pull configuration. I am wondering can they be all safely connected to one Aquaero 5 channel. Declared nominal current is 0,08 A per fan so that gives me a total of 0,48 A which is way less than 1,65 A limit per Aquaero 5 channel. What is bothering me that on the product website BeQuiet is also mentioning safety current along nominal current. Safety current is stated to be 0,2 A per fan which totals to 1,2 A. I b...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 21:45

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Could someone clarify what is the current status of any data logging features of Aquasuite ? It has been on the promissed features list for long time and it seems it's still there. Actually as some of you may remember I was testing Aquasuite since beta version 1, next version 2 and version 3 which was finally working as expected for me, after some kind of USB conflict was resolved. Since then I wasn't updating at all - I had everything I wanted - I was able to configure the Pro version without p...

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 22:12

alot of aquaero questions

Correct me if I'm wrong anywher here . 1. When using optional extension cable it will send the shutdown signal to the motherboard by simulating holding down the power button of the case. 2. Yes, the temperature probes are the same for Aquaero 4 and 5. 3. It should be, I've been using similar (not transpatent) with Aquaero 4, so I should be no problem. 4. It is actually using a regulated volatage source. And since speed is increased almost linear with voltage it's quite easy to control it this wa...

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 21:16

Aquasuite 2012 BETA 2 Not working

I confirm this. It's running without any problems every time.

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 21:55

Unfortunately this method didn't work either. Installed those two updates manually and still nothing. So I uninstalled Client/Extended Framework, rebooted, installed .NET 4 again, this time it really did find those two updates (strange), installed them, rebooted, cleaned AppData, User\<Username>\AppData\Roaming and Program Files leftovers from previous Aquasuite installation, installed it to different folder and it still does the same "I will start but won't do anything" thing. Shoggy, any updat...

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011, 12:49

Aquasuite 2012 support for Samurize

As I said earlier I don't belive Aquasuite buil-in visualisation will be able to satisfy my needs. I have a Samurize made HUD and it contains charts with custom background, gradients, text with shadows etc. There's no way the Aquasuite charts will fit there. Also I was going to include such data as water coolant flow and calculate power dispatched via the radiator based on the temperature differences on the in and out of it. It's easy to be done via Samurize math support. So I am asking again - ...

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011, 12:36

Zitat von »gahlaktus« Phatboy's solution worked for me!!! Did you install those two updates for .NET 4 ? Were they detected via standard built-in Windows Update or did you get them via MS Windows Update webiste ? What nuber exactly did they have because the second one is actually for .NET 3 and can't be installed since it's alread contained in standard Windows 7 install ?

Samstag, 28. Mai 2011, 17:58

Sebastian wrote on the German board that everything needed to run on the clean Windows 7 machine is the installation of the .NET Framework 4. But I tested this, and this doesn't seems to be the case. I have a Windows 7 (and actually every other Windows version out there) clean installation under VMware for my software developing tests: not even a single default option changed, installed SP1, added .NET 4, installed beta 2 of Aquasuite and it does the same thing as on my real machine: it starts b...

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 18:29

Aquasuite 2012 support for Samurize

In the news on the main page and in the German board I read that Aquasuite chart creating capabilities are enough to replace Samurize, and thus there will be no support for it. If for some reason you don't want to provide a plugin for Samurize that will get the values from Aquasuite, then you should at least provide easy automatic export capabilities. Eg. refreshing every 1 second of file in INI/CSV/XML/whatever format containing all the temperatures, fan speeds etc. that will be able to be read...

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 11:37

Windows 7 32-bit SP1. Disabled antivirus, started as administrator, repaird and even uninstalled and reinstalled .NET 4 and still no luck. Same as with beta 1. It starts, appears on the process list, uses CPU for a second or two and does nothing else. Tried killing the process and starting it again and again and again, and actually for about 200 restarts I was able to run it correctly two times. Once I used it to update firmware, and the second time I was able to synchronize the time and date. N...

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 19:27

Aquasuite 2012 BETA 1 Bugs

Already tried that before posting, still no go. Actually it does not disappear from the process list after few seconds, but rather stops using CPU and still does not show any interface window.

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 18:05

Aquasuite 2012 BETA 1 Bugs

I couldn't even get mine to start. I've got Windows 7 32-bit and newest .NET 4 installed. After starting Aquasuite 2012 it appears on the process list and uses few percents of CPU for two seconds but nothing else is done. Is there any log written anywhere that could be sent to developers to help them track the issue ?

Samstag, 16. April 2011, 14:34

AquaAero5 when..

What's the current status of Aquaero 5 shipping ? I did preorder mine near half of February at Aquatuning and they are still saying that the shipping is expected soon. First they stated they will get it 4th, next 8th, and finally 15th of April and it's still not there. Why ?

Sonntag, 10. April 2011, 13:44

Cuplex Kryos bottom color

Thanks for your answers, now I am calm about this. This is not the first water block I'm using, and I've also used few pure copper traditional radiators in the past, but never seen anything like that. Guess, I was lucky.

Freitag, 8. April 2011, 18:28

Cuplex Kryos bottom color

I just received my copy of Cuplex Kryos HF AM3 and it was looking as expected, until I've checked the bottom part. After removing the sticker I was quite shocked. On every photo everywhere it has a nice polished, shiny natural copper color. Mine is more like purple excluding the area near screws and small vertical line near center when it looks as expected. This pattern is also visible at the inner part of the sticker as color blue. See the photo. Is it normal or corrupted somehow ?