• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2011, 20:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Flareon«

Aquastream XT ultra speed issues

Thanks for the info! I shall try that and report back.

Dienstag, 12. April 2011, 16:48

English manual is indeed good, unfortunately not too helpful if you have issues - I was referring to the forum being German The de-aeration button is grey, changing it doesn't seem to do anything. As I type it appears to have negogiated 78hz and sat there ever since. I'm unsure how to set the frequency manually? All I have is a "set default frequency" which doesn't seem to respond in any way I'd expect. I set the "frequency" to 55 just now, pressed the button and after a few seconds it shot down...

Sonntag, 10. April 2011, 21:25

Hi all, I've got an Aquastream XT USB hooked up via aquabus (only) to an Aquaero. The Aquaero is in turn hooked up by USB to the computer so it can all be controlled through Aquasuite. The Aquaero is on FW 422 and OS 203, Aquasuite is 4.69 and according to the "aquastream" page in aquasuite the pump is running FW 2.03. I have tried updating the pump through aquasuite using the FW supplied with 4.69, but it fails on block 1. This setup has been running fine for quite a long time now.... probably ...