Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 21:16

Forenbeitrag von: »kdmaka«

Neue Radiatoren: airplex modularity system

I ordered copper 420s, thanks

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 12:15

Neue Radiatoren: airplex modularity system

@ Chris85 / Tervuren, ich frage mich, wann haben Sie Ihren Heizkörper bestellen, bestelle ich am 22. Juni, möchte ich wissen, wie lange ich warten muss ...(Google translate )

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 17:44

New radiators: airplex modularity system

Hello Shoggy, im interested in this product... just want to ask, can I configure the radiator with two connectors so that it will intake from one end and out-flow from the other end of the radiator ? thanks.

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011, 12:30

Problem with Firmware 1011

Zitat von »Phatboy69« reset the A5 to factory defaults in the menu of the device and make sure you dont have any conflicting aquabus id's if you have devices attached to aquabus. i had the same problem once and found it was a conflicting id on the aquabus. Thanks man, that does solve the resetting problem-thanks, I did see two A5 in the Aquasuite, one is with a cross next to it... Also the resetting will occur if I change any settings in the Aquasuite, I guess its beta.

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, 23:24

Problem with Firmware 1011

I have a different problem, I installed Aquasuite 2012 (beta2), updated Aquaero 5 pro, to firmware 1011- now im just getting resets every 5 min or when ever i press the down button on the AE5... , How do I revert back to the old firmware ?

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 14:48

connection usb problems

Has this being resolved ? becos im having the same problem trying to connect to asus rog extreme 3 ,thanks