• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Montag, 22. August 2011, 13:56

Forenbeitrag von: »tylerplowright«

Linking Aquaero 5 XT and LT in Aquasuite 2012

Excellent, thanks for that again. Last questions, if you put them in series with each other, in theory the pressure would drop as they're both helping to push water and as a result the frequency would be lower, but would they run at the same frequency? Also if you put them in parallel would you in theory get a situation where you wouldn't get a greater water head, least not by much, but much greater flow as both would be working to push the pressure hence working at the same/higher frequency? Do...

Montag, 22. August 2011, 11:42

Thanks again for that info. Good to finally find a flow chart for it. I've heard that the pumps automatically sense the load and adjust the pump, and when put in series this causes problems as neither senses the full load and as such doesn't spin as fast as i probably needs to. Is there a way to manually (or automatically via some configuration much like you do with the fans) set the frequency/flow rate of the pumps if you had them in series? Thanks Tyler

Montag, 22. August 2011, 03:15

Thanks shoggy, worked a treat. Now i have access to both. Haven't really explored this yet, but could i potentially setup the XT so that any sensors that are on the LT come up on the lcd display as well? Thanks for the pump flow. Do you have any more info such as flow vs pressure drop charts, or even a "normal" loop flow rate for the following pumps? Looking for comparisons to see if its worth it. aquastream XT USB 12V Pump (all three versions, if it makes a difference at all which from what i r...

Sonntag, 21. August 2011, 09:15

Hey, Bought these a while ago and was unsure if the software was able to do this as yet? Bought the 3 pin fan cable to connect the aquabus (which I was told was how it was going to be setup so that the LT is a slave) and currently its plugged into the "high" side plug on both. Both are also connected to the computer via a usb cable. When I open aquasuite I can connect and see all the information for the XT however when I try and see the settings and things for the LT it just doesn't work and cra...

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 11:25

Aquaero 5 XT and flow meters

One last question: What are the dimensions of the high flow, flow meter Product number 53068 ? Just trying to plan a loop whilst I pay for it/wait for it to arrive. Thanks Tyler

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 05:18

Ok that clear it up a bit. Thanks for all your help. Order has now been placed including the two brackets for the LT and the enermax fans. Thanks again.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 23:55

Thanks for that. Again with the stands to mount the LT's is that just a case of mentioning that in an email when asking for a quote for the fans? And when you mount the waterblock is it in the middle of the circuit board? Or is it offset slightly in any direction. Trying to work out if I can have an XT in one bay, and an LT in another bay directly above or below it and as such what fittings I'll need to link them up. Am hoping I can use a Snake rotary fitting such as this here as I've got one of...

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 10:18

Also, how does the LT version of the aquaero mount to the 5.25" bays? By the look of it you need another product and use standoffs, however this won't work for watercooling. Is there a way, or something so that you can mount the LT in its own seperate 5.25" bay? How far apart are the two g1/4 fittings on the waterblock for the aquaero? Center to center? And when mounted are these holes in the center of the bay vertically or are they offset? Thanks Tyler

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 04:06

Thanks Again. Any idea if you'll need certain cables to make it work? Or will you just have to plug both of them into USB headers on your computer and the software handles the rest? Will it cost extra or anything like that to get it working as a slave? Thanks Tyler

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 16:14

Thanks for the quick reply. Thats fine about it meaning I lose an output. Can you link up an XT model and an LT model? That way I can get 8 fan channels, and 2 flow meters? If so do you need a special cable or? Very interested at that price. How do I go about getting that purchased/paid for? Thanks Tyler

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 10:24

Hi guys and girls, Have a few questions regarding some of the products here (both about to be released and currently in production) Is the Aquaero 5 XT able to handle 2 flow sensors (product code: 53068 )? If not, is there a way to make it so that it can take 2? Does the Aquaero 5 XT come with the aquaremote (Product Code: 53088 ) or does it have to be purchased seperately. Is the Multiswitch USB 1.41 capable of making the outputs "dance" in time to music? It would only be controlling LED's and ...