• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Samstag, 26. März 2016, 03:48

Forenbeitrag von: »SoMBrA«

Aquaero 5 XT increasing / decreasing fan speed every 30-40 seconds

Hello. So this is happening on 2 channels at the moment. When I play games, the fans will go up to 100% power and then down to the controller setting adjustment I have at the Aquasuite. This happens every 30-40 seconds all the time (cant read the timestamp properly). When I stop playing the game then it just keeps at the preadjusted speed from the Aquasuite. Any ideas? I havent linked any sensor to the controller so it increases speed fans or anything like that

Mittwoch, 28. März 2012, 10:23

NO rpm reading on any channel and no sensitive button response

Zitat von »bcikota« Hi SoMBrA, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Aquaero. Maybe you can take a look at this thread, Shoggy describes a problem with the Aquaero XT. Also, I've read somewhere that people were solving this problem by inserting paper under the faceplate. I think the sensitivity of the buttons can be adjusted from the Aquasuite 2012. Kind regards, Boris. Thank you Boris for your help once again. I managed to "solve" the problem. I placed some thicker washers and pro...

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 16:32

Ok so just want to update this... I tried different PSU and still having troubles. Only way to make it usable is to remove the top cover, with the cover and buttons, otherwise it will register key presses. I tried with the original front plate and the black one aswell but no luck. It seems that the front plate it's too close to the PCB and I don't know what to do so it's not that sensitive. Can I change the sensitivity of the buttons somehow? I've read other people having troubles inside the cas...

Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 02:32

Hello everybody! I'm having some problems with my AQ5 XT. First of all is the NO response from the unit while trying to use the sensitive keys I just hear the "clicking" noise nonstop as if the buttons were pressed by ghosts :O.. I read something about Lian Li cases or bad grounding but my unit is not working even outside the case, I will try different PSU and will update the post. Another problem I have is that I don't get any RPM reading in any of the AQ5 channels. I've tried 2 different types...

Samstag, 24. März 2012, 17:05

Laing DDC 35X and Aquaero 5 XT PWM setup

Zitat von »bcikota« Hi SoMBrA, Sorry for the late reply, I am traveling... You can read about my experiences with the ATX break adapter and wiring in the following post. The standby line is only really necessary if the Aquaero is not connected to your computer over USB, or USB is not providing the power for some reason while the computer is in standby. Kind regards, Boris. No problem Boris, your help is really appreciated! Have you tested the RGB led? I don't know if you can play with the colou...

Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 17:11

Aquaero 5 XT Still active in Background after PC is shut off.

I guess it's because of the power standby connection? If you just feed the Aquaero via MOLEX and you shut down the system it should turn off (can't tell you 100% sure since I'm waiting the AQ5 myself...)

Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 17:09

Zitat von »franknitty69« does it matter weather you use Power controlled vs RPM controlled for fans and pumps? i don't know what the difference is, but when i change it there is about a 90 RPM difference. It does matter for pump using PWM since the pump will slowdown just via PULSE and not adding the extra load / heat on the Aquaero 5. For example you could just connect the pump to MOLEX and just 2 PWM cables into channel 4 and that won't add load to the Aquaero since it's just sending pulses t...

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 10:10

Wow Boris, excellent information you provided One more thing, if you don't mind, how is the Relai connection supposed to be used? And the standby? I was thinking make my own length Standby plug, I think it has to provide 5v from PSU to be able to keep runing after system shutdown, am I right? About the Relai, I do have the 2 and 3 pin connection plugs from Aquacomputer, just was thinking how and where to wire it to let AQ5 shut the system when a failure occurs (flow rate drop, very high temperat...

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 16:49

Zitat von »bcikota« PA's are just like an additional fan channel on the Aquaero itself, so basically the same like the first three channels on the Aquaero. They do support higher loads and the Ultra version supports temperature regulation by using the temperature input on the PA. I can't really say that they provide any advantage over using the PWM control. Depends on your preferences in the end, I have my pump connected to PA2 (power controlled) and it works as advertised, no problems. Kind re...

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 18:21

I totally forgot to ask one last thing I have some 2 x Power Adjust 2, and was thinking in using those to power the pumps (one PA2 for each pump). If I do that, what is the bennefit VS direct Molex connection? What can PA2 offer? If I connect the pumps to the Power Adjust 2, where do I connect the PWM? I know PA2 has RPM control itself but not sure if that is the one I would use to send pulse to the pumps... Thanks again

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 12:42

Zitat von »bcikota« Hi SoMBrA, I would power the pump via molex and use PWM for regulation. This gives you the added security, because if the PWM connection fails, the pump should just default to 100% power and also you don't have to worry about the minimum starting voltage etc. Kind regards, Boris. Thank you for your reply Boris, I will do as suggested and split PWM cable to each pump and then power from molex connection directly I'm still waiting for my unit, but I believe Channel 4 is the be...

Montag, 5. März 2012, 18:44

Hello everybody! I want to ask you something about setup with DDC 35X and the Aquaero 5. I know the limitations of the 1.5A per channel and 5A total of the Aquaero but If I were only to send the PWM to the pump I guess I could link all the signals from different pumps and then just feed the pump(s) via molex, so in that case I don't need to care about the W and A limitation of the Aquaero. Question is: It is better to control both the power and the pwm through AQ or just send the PWM since the p...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 15:19

Flow Sensor measurements needed!

Hello everyone, I would like to kindly ask to any owner of a Flow Sensor to tell me the size of the whole "block". I really need to know the width (without any fittings) and the height, depth is not need since I won't have any problems with that Thanks you very much