• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 12:45

Forenbeitrag von: »alain-s«

How to make use of the USB LSC PAGE in aquasuite 2012

Thanks for you're answer. Then i need to wait till aqua computer will come up with something. I really wanted to make my own logo in the aquero it would have bin a very nice thought when the case is completed.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011, 22:18

How to make use of the USB LSC PAGE in aquasuite 2012

Like the tittle says How can u use the USB LCD PAGE ? Is it possible to display CPU and GPU temp on it true the USB connection on the main board ? Or to input youre on logo display? If yes can some1 give me some hints and tips of how to do it Greating Alain

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 09:59

Aquaero 5 XT fan speed settings + saving profile date time.....

fixed it all :p had to look for a bid but i got it all :p any idea how long it will take for aquasuite 2012 will come out ?

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 20:23

can adjust the fan speed and stuff but when i switch profiles and back it resets + i can keep my date and time saved every time i turn my pc i need to configure it all back :s Any1 got idea what i am doing wrong ?

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 17:27

aquaero 5 and aquasuite 4.72.00 won't work

Yes Aquasuite 2012will be the solution because it is for Aquaero 5

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 12:16

Hello My name is Alain And a few days ago i became a proud owner of Aquaro5 XT I am a total newbie to the aqua computer family this is the first time i ever have my hands on 1. So u got some questions: 1 when i set my date time and i turn of my pc it gets reseted i tried save profiel after it and still the same 2 When i start my pc all my fans are running at full speed and i dont know how to turn them down 3 at the back of the Aquaero is a red light going of and on all the time is this normal or...