• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 13:11

Forenbeitrag von: »zoomee«

Aquasuite is no longer free?

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Zitat von »Shoggy« While I understand that viewpoint, I have a different one. Giving the software to new purchasers and making us old hats buy it would seem to be taking a bit of a dump on us early adopters. The ones who have put up with dodgy software and "coming soon" features, the absence of any sort of manual or guide early on. Yeah, some of us haven't paid for new hardware since the 6 or even the 5 was released. However we did pay for it when it was a battle to figu...

Mittwoch, 23. April 2014, 19:08

unable to control EK-DDC 3.2 PWM on AE5 Pro

Thanks for the response bud - yup I tried all that a couple of times before. For some reason its now working!! - Last couple of times I tried it, I couldn't seem to get it to respond (it didn't even show RPM) I've just done it again now - and for some reason after fiddling with a couple of settings (minimum and max settings) it started to work. Guess it just needed a bit of patience - hmmmm Hope it stays working as I've had this before with a previous Liang DDC - sometimes it would show RPM some...

Mittwoch, 23. April 2014, 15:58

unable to control EK-DDC 3.2 PWM on AE5 Pro

hi, I've recently upgraded to an EK-DDC 3.2 PWM pump from one of the older DDC 10w ones. Unfortunately it's quite noisy so needs throttling. My older pump worked fine reporting RPM's to my AE5, and I purchased this new 3.2 PWM pump under the impression I could use my AE5 Pro to throttle it if needed. Unfortunately it doesn't work - neither does it report any RPM rating nor does it allow control via any of the fan controller ports on my AE5. To rule out any issues with the PWM Pump - I have plugg...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014, 21:43

Aquaero vertical?

Just managed to get my system up and running in my Air 540 case - what a mission! Unfortunately due to the brackets on both the AE5 and the 540 case, the controller doesn't stay in place in the drive bay - is there a way round this? Curious to hear how anyone else have managed to mount their aquaero in a vertical bay! thanks.

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 21:35

Aquaero vertical?

thanks for the reply bud - Had my AE5 since they were launched , flow meter, 3 inline temp sensors etc etc. - WAY TOO UNDER-UTILISED! Looks like I'll just have to stick it in a bay until I get round to modding it into the case somehow - The Chart display should look good like that anyhoo. hmmmm, interested in the RGB LED strips though!! - getting in touch with the dude now, thanks for the heads up.

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014, 18:11

Aquaero vertical?

Just in the middle of migrating from a Corsair 650D case to the 540 beast! Unfortunately this means mounting the AE5 PRO that I have vertically - is there a way to change the display for vertical functionality at all? thanks in advance

Montag, 26. Dezember 2011, 19:10

Problem with Fan RPM reporting

Thanks for the response mate. I used to have the following setup and noticed the same that intermittantly fans would stop reporting to the Aquasuite software: AE5 PRo 3 x Scythe GT's on Fan 2 1 x MCP-355 pump reporting connector on Fan 1 I now have the following: AE5 LT 2 x Akasa Apaches (140mm) on Fan 4 (RPM controlled) 1 x Coolermaster flow 200mm on Fan 2 1 x MCP-355 pump (This is a different pump to the one I used previously) reporting connector on Fan 1 Fan 1 shows no reading at all (so I ca...

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011, 23:29

Problem with Fan RPM reporting

Hi, So i previously owned a AE5 Pro on my last system setup. I noticed back from BETA1 onwards it usually had problems reporting fan speeds using the Aquasuite program on the fans every so often (Intermittant issue). i now have an AE5 LT on my new system, and I've noticed the same again. Sometimes it doesn't report back the RPM's/volts etc back to the Aquasuite software. Heres a pic to demonstrate how Anyone else get the same? It must be something common (as I've had this with both AE5's I have ...

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 15:11

Aquasuite BETA 8 problem with firmware update

by the way - just thought I'd mention - I've never had this problem before using the same Razer Mamba mouse setup (i.e. just the mouse and no drivers installed) This problem only occurs in this new firmware.......

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 15:08

ok fixed this one myself Using the information given by shoggy here: Aquaero 5 LT Fail--Firmware 1014 / Beta 6 bricked it! I performed the check on my mouse polling rate (having a Razer Mamba mouse). Even though I don't ever install the razer drivers it looks like the polling rate was set to 500hz! I installed the Razer driver software, set the polling rate to 125Hz, used the tool shoggy supplied to check it and re-ran the firmware upgrade program. yaaay! - All worked great!. Thanks for the info...

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 13:59

Hi, I've been running all versions of the aquasuite firmware updates from day one no problem. My last update was to Aquasuite Beta 6 - so I downloaded ver 8 today and installed it fine. However when I tried to upgrade the firmware its get stuck at this point: I've tried rebooting and reinstalling it to no avail. The AE5 display is blank with the letter AE in the bottom right corner. Help please!!!!!

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 23:50

AE5 and Aquasuite 2012 Beta 3

I'd highly appreciate an option to auto-sync date and time when my PC is booted shoggy - if you could pass that onto the developers please. An option to auto-sync (rather than having to manually select Sync time) when the software launches would suffice as we could then simply place it in startup thanks

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 00:54

Aquasuite 2012 BETA 1 Bugs

Hey guys, Beta 1 of the Aquasuite 2012 software is available from here: http://aquacomputer.de/software.html Thought best if we can collate any known bugs. Advisable to: - Disable A/V before installing it - Allow the application installer to download and install .NET 4.0 (I already had it installed but it still managed to install something additional) - Right click and select Run as Administrator when running the actual program. Bugs: - Had to right click and run as administrator a couple of tim...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 12:40

Aquaero 5 installed

Its still early days yet guys - give AC a chance! Aquasuite is due out today along with a new firmware (i think) - this may help address some issues. Regards to sticking a paper and modding a case - I have no issues there - EACH and every single case on the market isn't perfectly aligned so discrepancies will occur. Hopefully future firmware updates and the actual Aquasuite 2012 software will help make using and configuring it easier

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 12:35

aquaero 5 and aquasuite 4.72.00 won't work

Its due today at some point - I'm waiting.............

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 10:07

aquaero 5 and aquasuite 4.72.00 won't work

hey shoggy - do we have an ETA on when the software is due please? thanks