• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Freitag, 20. September 2019, 20:26

Forenbeitrag von: »rizosha«

kyros next vision connectors?

I can't see any diagram or scheme on the manual where i can see the connections :-OOOOO There is a default 4-pins wire plugged but I can't guess if it is connected to USB or aquabus connection. Why is this so hard to know? Why this is not explain in the manual??? Maybe I miss something....

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 19:40

Farbwerk does not show all color channels

No problem with that. I'm using the right connectors for my IP67 LED strip. I have the connectors with Product No. 53182. They are compatible with IP67 and standard strips

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 00:32

I have noticed the problem is the connectors. The connection with the LED strip is very weak. If you press the connector with fingers the LED works. It seems the connectors are low of quality. I double check the clip of the connector and it is well closed (I press it until I hear a click) so the problem is not a bad installation. This time I give a negative point to aquacomputer, their connectors are very bad.

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018, 11:44

Hi! I bought one farbwerk and 3 RGB Led Strip. Farbwerk is connected by USB to motherboard and by aquabus to an aquaero 6 (no problem with that) and firmware is already updated. None of the 3 RGB LED Strip shows all the color channels. One of them shows only Blue and Green and the others only Blue channel. When I try to select (for example) only red color (100% R, 0% B, 0%G) the LED strip is off. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011, 15:54

Unable to update firmware from 1013 to Beta 8 (1016)

Zitat von »Seb« or try doing it on another computer. What kind of solution is this? I'm definitely not going to unplug aquaero (with all the connections it has) and plug it again in another computer. OMG, too much effort for not my fault. I was upgrading firmware with complete success until now so in my opinion, something is wrong with my current version (1013) or the new aquaero software. I'll try unpluging PSU for a minute (I tried this before but I didn't wait such a time). Hope this fix my ...

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011, 15:33

Unable to update firmware from 1013 to Beta 8 (1016)

I installed the Beta 8 software "Aquasuite" successfully. After the installation, I ran the program and It asked to me to upgrade firmware to 1016 so I clicked in the "Update firmware now" button but I could not finish this step. At the start, a dialog appeared on the screen with the message "Error, reflash firmware!" then I pressed the "Ok" button and another dialog appeared on the screen: "Die aquasuite wird beendet. Bitten warten Sie bis das Gerät neu gestartet ist" (actually, I don't know ge...

Montag, 6. Juni 2011, 19:18

aquaero 5 and rgb led

Zitat von »Phatboy69« Then set the RGB controller >controller>RGB LED controller>data source - set your preferred data source. in my case the virtual sensor so that either water loop will trigger max temp changes to the LED. and also set >controller>RGB LED controller>low / optimal / high (set each of these with your desired temps my case 22c, 32c and 40c) There are endless possibilities for how to use the RGB depending on your system and the sensors you have installed. The LED is VERY bright s...

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011, 04:08

Aquastream capability question and advance of my RL loop

Hi all, I would like to acquire some aqua-computer products. My system has already a RL solution with the following components: i7 2600K with Apogee XTL water-block 2 x EVGA GTX 580 FTW Hydro Cooper 2 1x MCR220-Drive radiator with integrated MCP35X pump and reservoir I want to change radiator for a bigger one (it will be out of the box, ie external radiator), thinking in a 4x120 or even 9x120 such as: Phobya Xtreme QUAD 480 Radiator (4x120mm). Pressure: 2 bar Phobya Xtreme NOVA 1080 (9x120mm). P...