• 20.04.2024, 00:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011, 00:37

Forenbeitrag von: »vtran73«

Aqua Computer Take Ownership of this Problem and find us a solution.

I really think it's time that Aqua Computer as a company should take ownership of this problem. I don't know if they have on the German forum but as far as the English one I really don't see it. We've been given work arounds and temporary fixes but no real solution or effort from Aqua Computer stating they are aware of the problem and working toward a fix. If you are experiencing this problem please post a reply with your case manufacturer so that Aqua Computer can at least see that the problem ...

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011, 10:57

Fix Version 2

I got frustrated with the occasional false signals that would go off with my previous solution even though it was still better then when I initially installed the XT without any modifications. The occasional false trigger signal would drive my crazy so I went back to the drawing board and so far for almost 24 hours I have not had any false signals. The solution I came up with was I made my own mount out of cardboard. Yes, I have tried just sticking the cardboard under the unit with the original ...

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 18:42

Aquasuite 2012 BETA 1 Bugs

Try running Aquasuite 2012 as Administrator. See if it will run more then a couple seconds for you. Just right click on the program icon and choose run as Administrator.

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 18:51

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

Shoggy, Yeah I tired roughing up the case where the XT would come into contact with it, that didn't work for me. The solution I provided isn't a perfect one after another day's worth of testing I still notice a couple on times that the XT would go off. I noticed during a reboot or initial power up of the PC the unit would go off. So I investigated further and I think that the unit goes off when all 16 power phases on my motherboard is active. I am using an MSI Big Bang Xpower motherboard which h...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 05:12

Possible Fix for the Parasitic Capacitive Coupling problem

The method I used was based on theory that the unit needed better shielding from outside interference. I noticed that the unit functioned just fine outside the case it only exhibited the problem when mounted inside the case. To me the issue was not a grounding issue with the case. If the case didn't properly ground anything then all my components would not be functioning correctly. Here is what I did in order to fix the false positives created by the XT screen and my reasoning behind everything ...

Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011, 01:28

Aquaero 5 installed

I think you are missing the sensitivity option because the Aquaero is not reading the capacitive screen correctly. You may want to unscrew the front panel take off the screen and plug it back into the main part of the unit. I had the same problem and I found that if I just re-seat the screen the option came back in the menu. I too feel that this product was rushed to market, unfortunately it is the early adopting consumers like you and I that are paying the price. It really feels that this produ...

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, 19:55

Tried all methods Still Broken

OK I have tried all methods short of cutting off the metal suggestion. I even swapped out the PSU (Corsair AX 1200 for a Seasonic X series 750, just in case you are logging this information, and yes I know Seasonic makes PSUs for Corsair but they did not make the AX 1200, so it was a different PSU I was swapping) which was a big pain. I have filed the drive bay for better grounding, taken out the double sided tape, even taken out the spacers that was suggested to me by PeeBee. Nothing has worked...

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 20:21

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

Thanks for the reply. From what was translated it appears to be a grounding issue with the Lian Li cases or the Aquaero's incompatibility with anodized aluminum. Can someone translate the solution to me in English? I tried to translate through Google but it wasn't very clear about the removal process. It appears PeeBee removed the double sided tape under the glass. It would be nice if we can start an English thread with the fix so the non-German users out there can find a solution just as easy. ...

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 11:36

This appears to be a wide spread issue.

I found others with the same problem on youtube. It appears I'm not the only one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqm84EF_a1Q&feature=related

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 04:03

The touch screen is sending false signals and will make the key tone as well as if the first programmable button is pushed constantly. It renders the unit unusable. The unit will work outside the case but once mounted into a drive bay it goes crazy even with the sensitivity turned all the way down to 1. I have a Lian Li case is it possible the XT does not like the aluminum case? I know some other touch screen devices have a way to recalibrate the touch screen is it possible with the XT? Is anyon...