• 25.04.2024, 00:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 09:40

Forenbeitrag von: »DrHarvey12«

New Install of Win 7 & Aquasuite 2013 - Fan Controller Curve Not Being Applied???

Sorry, still trying to figure this out. So, I deleted all the fans from the fan curve profile and they all stopped spinning so again - they are obviously getting something from the curve profile to work. When I added in the power output 1 (to which I assume nothing is connected) it did show 46% which matches the % on the curve profile. Adding the fans back in again still takes them back to between 96% & 94% for two of the fans and 100% for the other 2 whilst the curve profile reads 46%. No furth...

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 09:17

New Install of Win 7 & Aquasuite 2013 - Fan Controller Curve Not Being Applied???

Hello, So I looked at this again this morning and it does seems as though on the controller curve the % it gives matches what I would expect based upon the water loop temp. However the fans are still at between 80 & 85% not 30%. I adjusted in the information pages what screens the LCD controller will show and that worked fine so it obviously is getting it's instructions from Aquasuite and following them. I am just totally at a loss to why the fans are spinning at much higher speeds than what I h...

Montag, 12. August 2013, 17:30

Hi All, I recently started a thread asking for advice re: getting Aquasuite 2012 Beta 14 software. After a few helpful posts by other forum members it looked as though it made sense to go to the latest version of Aquasuite 2013 which I have just downloaded and installed. Amended the thread: Originally Aquasuite wasn't detecting my Aquaero 5 but now it is. A restart seemed to sort it. Amended Again - sorry. Firmware now updated successfully. I've set up a fan control profile but from what I can t...

Montag, 12. August 2013, 09:56

Anybody Have Aquasuite 2012 Beta 14?

Thanks Namron, That guide looks really helpful. I'm going to give it a go and try to follow your guide. I'm sure I'll be back shortly with a few questions though!!!

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 19:06

Hi guys, Thanks for taking the time to reply. I was really hoping to avoid having to set it up from scratch if possible as like I said it is currently working fine - basically being completely un-obtrusive but ramping up the fan speed based on the temperature of the fluid in the loop. I don't need it to do any more than it currently does. However I take your point about getting to know it - that might be the way I have to do it if I can't get the software from anywhere else. I looked at the quic...

Dienstag, 6. August 2013, 17:21

Hello all, I bought a computer a while ago and it came with an Aquaero 5.0 to monitor the water temps and adjust fan speed accordingly. It works brilliantly well and I am very happy with it. Recently started having a few odd crashes and freezes in windows and wanted to try re-installing windows from scratch. However I'm a total novice when it comes to setting up fan controllers. Looking at my version of Aquasuite profile which was setup by builder it seems as though I can just export the profile...

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012, 15:36

Aquaero 5 pro display

Thanks Boris. I felt sure there must be a decent way of doing this. I'll have a look at what you suggested

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012, 10:25

Aquaero 5 pro display

Hi Shoggy, I think I have found a way round it. When I log off I go into the information pages tab and select the time screen option and check the permanent box. This then displays the time constantly even whilst the computer is off. Then when I come to power on the PC and load up Aquasuite again I uncheck the box so it starts rolling round the various screens at 15 second intervals. Seems to be working ok so far. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else wanted to set theirs up like this t...

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 13:30

Aquaero 5 pro display

Hi Shoggy, Thanks for your response. So basically it's supposed to just stay on then constantly? Is there any way to set it up so it just displays the date and time when the PC is switched off but to have all the normal temp screens / Fan screens when it's on? Or will I just need to set it each time I turn the PC on or off? Cheers.

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012, 12:37

Aquaero 5 pro display

Sorry to hijack this thread somewhat but I am having a similar issue and would appreciate some clarification about how to setup the LCD display on the Aquaero 5.00 Pro. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to this stuff I'm afraid. I used to have the Aquaero 4 in my PC and didn't have too many issues with that. Upon upgrading my PC recently the company that did the upgrade said that there was some kind of incompatability with my new Mobo & CPU and they could try to insert some kind of PCI card w...

Freitag, 20. Mai 2011, 13:43

Aquasuite 4.69.00 - Settings seem to have changed on me - Why?

Thanks Shoggy for the absurdly quick response. Should have checked for one sooner obviously. Ok - I think I understand what is happening with the clock now and what I've done. Probably going to have to keep as is or just turn off the time option altogether on the display. Have had a go at changing the standby text. Doesn't seem to have altered what it is saying at shutdown at the moment but will continue to play about with it. Thanks again for your help.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 11:09

Aquasuite 4.69.00 - Settings seem to have changed on me - Why?

Hi, Sorry, this is a very noob question. I've got the Aquaero 4.00 fan controller which has recently seemed to have lost and changed some of it's settings. The fan controller used to show the amount of time that the computer was switched on for on the main head unit but it now gives the current time preceded by "Di" for morning and "So" for afternoon. It also at this same time started saying a message in german when it shuts down. I'm running aquasuite 4.69.00 / FW 422 / OS 233 (on Windows 7 64b...