• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 06:11

Forenbeitrag von: »XNine«

Aquaero 5 Pro not found by aquasuite

Interesting. I'm using Windows 7 x64 as well. Unplug the cable, start Aquasuite, then plug the cable back in. Aquasuite should pick up the controller automagically.

Samstag, 3. März 2012, 21:15

Aquaero 5 Pro not found by aquasuite

This is typically because your USB header is plugged in upside down. Try flipping it and AS should find your aquero. You may even be able to do this while the computer is on (though don't blame me if you short something).

Freitag, 3. Februar 2012, 19:10

Aquaero 5 and winamp

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of active English-speaking LCDHype help anywhere, not just here. I want an EQ for iTunes on my A5, but have no idea how to go about doing it. I suck at coding too. I can screw up "Hello! World." Can you believe that!?

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012, 04:37

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Zitat von »Spooner« Thanks for the reply Xnine. It cant be the USB cable, as I havn't touched it since my original install. Aquasuite works fine for about 1-2 hours, then my overview page just stops updating. When I restart AQS, it just throws up the exclamation marks, and then that big popup error. The unit itself works fine on its own. That is quite odd. Try uninstalling all AQS files, including profiles. Re-download and install. See if that clears everything up. Also, make sure the firmware ...

Samstag, 28. Januar 2012, 02:20

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

SPOONER, did you disconnect the USB plug at all? It sounds like your USB cable is plugged in upside down on the Motherboard's header. Those errors will show up if a USB cable is not connected or connected upside down on the motherboard.

Samstag, 28. Januar 2012, 02:12

Problem with Fan RPM reporting

Ever since Beta9 my RPM's only show up on FAN1. Every single fan before that used to show RPMs. Pretty irritating, actually, knowing I have $20 a piece fans connected to the device (that's $150) and they not only won't show RPMs but cannot be controlled by the RPM's either. I have to power manage every fan except for Fan 1.

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 05:04

Aquaero 5 Waterblock Fittings

The typical BP compressions did not fit mine. The were too thick/ports too close. I suppose you could try, but to my knowledge, compressions won't work since the ports are too close.

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 17:18

Discovered two small issues with Aquero 5 -- looking for a solution

I think your best bet it to get it to reset back to factory defaults....

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011, 20:57

Aquaero 5 pro and Aquasuite 2012, i expected so much more..... what does the future bring?

I believe you can, but only through the Auqasuite software. I'm not at home to go through the interface to check, but I'm fairly certain you can. You can set them up with 3 different temps from practically anywhere on the unit or any temp probe.

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011, 08:43

Aquaero 5 pro and Aquasuite 2012, i expected so much more..... what does the future bring?

I won't elaborate more than Phatboy has, but he''s right, everything you're looking for is already there. In a few hours I learned how to get most of what I need out of the unit. Since the Aquasuite is still in Beta and still has much more functionality coming to it, I'm always checking to see fi there's any updates.

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 09:05

A little Frustrated... Need help for LCDHype in English

Zitat von »MStauning« Had some drops to spare, so sent some for you ;-) That's very kind of you! Thank you!

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 18:21

Zitat von »C00k1e« Snippy C00k1e, Thank you so much for your response. I wish I had some aquadrops I could send your way. I'd give you a hundred! LCDHype is working and does see the A5 in the LCD selection screen. So C++ seems to already be installed... I just wish there was better tutorials and what not out there (not necessarily here, but anywhere) for working with LCDHype. Again, thank you!

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 18:15

Aquero 5: Not picking up Tubemeter, virtual sensors, or fans anymore....

Hi Shoggy... I was up til 2 AM last night trying to figure this whole thing out. What's odd, is, I didn't move anything inside the case, didn't touch anything, and all of this happened. The A5 started working, as I said, after I powerd down the system, unplugged the molex from the A5 then plugged it back in. The good news, on top of that, is that as of 1:45 last night, my tubemeter is working great. I pulled the Aquabus cable off the tubemeter, and messed with the pins on the tubemeter itself. N...

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 02:01

Well, I unplugged the unit after shutting down, and removing all the power cables. I plugged it back in, and everything works now, save for the Tubemeter. It's blinking but no data is coming across to the unit....

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 01:41

Stuck here. I restarted my computer just a while ago, and now my A5 won't pick up the tubemeter... in fact, it's not even flashing anymore. There's an icon on the Tubemeter page that looks like this <-xBUSx->. Virtual sensors on the A5 and in the Aquasuite are no longer picking up anything. The fans are no longer working either.... Any ideas?

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 08:44

Hello, LCDHype's main forum is in German, Google Translate doesn't help much. Essentially, I want to build a Screen that has The name of my Computer at the top left, The Time (12 hour with AM/PM)/Date below it. I would also like the media plugin but not sure if there's one for iTunes or Zune players... I think possibly it's just for Winamp? As well, how do I get the Aquaero 5 to use the time of "12:XX?" Instead of "12" it is showing "0." So it looks like "0:38" Any help is greatly appreciated.