• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Freitag, 5. Mai 2017, 10:46

Forenbeitrag von: »gahlaktus«

Leaking MPS

Hi, Apologies been slow to reply. Works been crazy. Its hard acrylic pipes. The trouble is the length of the pipe on the left is about 20cm long and so the weight of the T, drain valve and MPS all at the same point causes it to sag which must have caused the pressure for the leak. My new MPS should arrive today. I'm going to see if I have spare fittings/pipe to split them up and try to position them in a stronger position, although that was the only place I had for the drain at the lowest pipewo...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017, 08:08

Leaking MPS

Thanks for the suggestions Jakusonfire. I've got a new one coming already - my sons devastated without my PC! I'll look at the gasket anyway, if nothing more it will be a learning experience.

Samstag, 29. April 2017, 18:18

Leaking MPS

Yeah, I knew having the MPS and a valve only supported by the pipes was going to end up giving trouble and always planned to get back to it but never did. The fittings are fine though and are square, it probably just was the fact it's only held up by the pipes. I was expecting the £5 fittings to fail and/or the pipe work to work loose from the fittings not a £50 sensor from Aquacomputer. When my new one arrives I'll have to build up some kind of support underneath it. I should really rework the ...

Samstag, 29. April 2017, 12:18

Leaking MPS

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has seen the pictured happen to their MPS. Its an MPS 200 that I got and fitted when they were first available so it's been in use quite a long time. The fill level alarm on my aquaero went of this morning and I found the coolant leaking out through one of the small holes on the back. Got another one on order to replace it already and I'm just pleased the alarm alerted it to me before any other damage happened. PS. Excuse the dust in the pic! [attach]6045[/attac...

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 08:18

Help with AquaBus please

Hi, I have just added a MPS 400 to my cooling loop. I also have a poweradjust 2 and a aquastream xt. My question is how can I connect them all via aquabus so they all show up in under the Aquero tab in the Aquasuite (or at least in the poweradjust's case the fans show up). Obviously I can get them to show up in their own tab via USB but I want them to connect via aquabus. From the little documentation I have found and google, I understand that they all need to be connected to the high speed aqua...

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011, 21:46

Aquasuite 2012 BETA 2 Not working

Zitat von »aioneru« Did you install those two updates for .NET 4 ? Were they detected via standard built-in Windows Update or did you get them via MS Windows Update webiste ? What nuber exactly did they have because the second one is actually for .NET 3 and can't be installed since it's alread contained in standard Windows 7 install ? I didn't check the numbers but 2 updates for .NET 4 were listed in the built-in windows update immediately after installation. I've checked my update history and ...

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011, 11:14

It means download and install .Net 4 from here[url]http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=0a391abd-25c1-4fc0-919f-b21f31ab88b7[/url] . For next time - I found this by looking through the posts from Sebastian.

Samstag, 28. Mai 2011, 22:50

Phatboy's solution worked for me!!!

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011, 10:11

aquaero 5 and aquasuite 4.72.00 won't work

They have lol: http://aquacomputer.de/newsreader/items/…-aquaero-5.html There's also a topic on this boards called Aquasuite 2012 1 bugs - might have been a clue!!

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 10:16

Aquaero 5 installed

Thanks for the replies everyone. Shoggy - I can't believe I missed that. Data log 3 was reading from that sensor. It will change things of course, this way the sensor are labelled correctly and the chart is of the reading I am interested in. Vtran - Thanks I never would have looked at the screen not being connected - I am worried about how that happened - when I came to reconnect everything the board had moved back about 5mm away from where it needed to be. Somehow the screws must have been loos...

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, 23:41

Aquaero 5 installed

Hi, I have had my Aquaero 5 XT installed for just over a week now and have some questions. 1) On each of 2 of the fan channels I am running 2 of these http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?prod…e=specification using a standard Y-splitter. These 2 channels are constantly overheating - less than every 2 minutes they need to ramp up to 100% in order to cool down. I have read that the upcoming firmware update will improve this but I just want to check. Surely I don't need a waterblock just for 2 fans ...