• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2017, 14:08

Forenbeitrag von: »xrodney«

Leaking MPS

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Looks like there may have been some stress on the connection between the fitting and the MPS200. The tube on the left out of the Tee Block looks lower than the tube on the inlet side of the MPS 200. That is forcing a slope between the two tube sections that is causing the fittings to stress. The MPS 400 inlet fitting appears to have more space on the bottom than the top, i.e. not a square fit. This pressure may have caused a failure in the MPS 200 housing over time. You m...

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 13:24

cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION AM4

No update on store or forum why there is several weeks delay. No response when asking on forum for over week now . No response on order question I sent last week thru web form. I can understand if there are delays, but I am disappointed by lack of communication.

Dienstag, 4. April 2017, 13:30

cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION AM4

Hello, can I ask what's ETA for Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION AM4 to be available ? When originally listed prior to Ryzen launch it had estimation 14 days, now it's more like 40 days (30 since my order) and it's still not available.

Montag, 20. März 2017, 12:25

New build

150ml Aqualis should be fine here or 450ml if you really want to have bigger. As you will be using hard tubing there will be no evaporation happening as on normal flexible tubing. airplex radical 240 for CPU and 360 for GPU is enough even for overclocking. You can also consider using single loop as for 1 CPU and 1 GPU there should be more than enough flow and with minimal difference in temperature with single 420 radiator. As for SSD, Samsung 960 hardly have issues with overheating and in worst ...

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 15:49

D5 pump control via aquabus not responding?

No, speed control is not working even with aquabus disconnected and pump connected only thru USB. As I said in previous post I even tried when completely disconnect all cables from aquaero keep only pump connected to system.

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 14:13

Already did that several times, even completely disconnected aquaero and used only pump with USB connection, still no response on speed control (always showing RPM between 3600-3800 with 25-100% power configured)

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014, 12:23

I have same problem. Just installed new Aquaero 6 pro with D5 aquabus pump and I am not able change rpm for pump using either USB or aquabus. Aquasuite correctly detect pump, but reads only 8-11 RPM at full speed ?