• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 09:25

Forenbeitrag von: »C00k1e«

A little Frustrated... Need help for LCDHype in English

There is an english sub-forum for LCD Hype on http://lcdhype.condense.de/ about halfway down the main page, link => http://lcdhype.condense.de/index.php?s=e…a37288046b0&c=3 (not sure if the link will work for you) Make sure you have MS Visual C++ installed on your PC so that you can select the aquaero LCD driver in LCDhype. Sebastion has a link to this in the thread LcdHype für das aquaero 5 The link is in post #20. Google translate the page if you want to read the posts. There doesn't seem to b...

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011, 06:41

LcdHype für das aquaero 5

Installieren von C + + habe es funktioniert! Dank Sebastian Entschuldigt meine deutsche, seine Google von Englisch zu übersetzen! [attach]2116[/attach]

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 12:40

Dual AE5 Bugs

Hey guys, Not 100% sure if this will help your situations, but i have had a couple of similar experiences with my AE5 pro. I had the blank sensors and fans in Aquasuite, i think my problem may have been caused by some sort of USB conflict. I changed my mouse from wireless to wired mode (which is identifed by windows as a different device) and had some issues with connectivity between the aquasuite and the AE5 after this. I went to change the fan speeds and the AE5 wouldnt respond. I closed the A...

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 03:45

AE5 and Aquasuite 2012 Beta 3

Thanks for the reply Shoggy, Think I worked out the time thing, It was to do with me changing the UTC offset in the Aquaero settings page. The time is correct on my Aquaero now. Will definitely be downloading that plugin when it comes out

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 15:03

AE5 and Aquasuite 2012 Beta 3

Hi I've received and installed my Aquaero 5 Pro yesterday, and have to say it is one of the most impressive pieces of computer hardware I have ever bought even though the software is still in development.. I do have a couple of quick requests/questions though.. 1) Will you guys be able change Aquasuite to accept non-integer values (e.g. 9.5) in the "Timezone" setting on the system page in Aquasuite 2012? I live in Adelaide (GMT +09:30) and so every time the time is synchronised to my PC I lose o...