• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 08:00

Forenbeitrag von: »psy4meuh«

Dual AE5 Bugs

Ok, i did the test again... and LT don't save settings when unplugged. As other versions (with displays) are able to save settings into profiles, i hope that this function will become available througt aquasuite 2012 for LT version.

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 17:06

Dual AE5 Bugs

Zitat von »codeman« Guys, just to note - I don't know why Phatboy thinks the A5 doesn't save your settings. It won't save your settings if you switch off your system's power completely by just changing the settings in the Aquasuite 2012 software. HOWEVER, if you go to profile management on the unit itself, and save your settings to a profile it will retain your settings. Everything outside of the real-time-clock will be as you left it before switching off power. How do I know? I tore my system ...

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 15:18

Dual AE5 Bugs

Zitat von »C00k1e« Also, with the losing power issue, when my AE5 loses power either through unplugging the usb lead with the PC turned off or through whole pc power loss, im pretty sure it keeps the sensor and fan names (and i think the settings) but loses the current time. This might be automatically done through the aquasuite when it starts up if it isnt done by the AE5 itself. Since i flashed again my AE5s, i didn't tried again to completely unplug them... too afraid of loosing settings aga...

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, 14:17

Dual AE5 Bugs

Zitat von »Phatboy69« If you really having problems, i know it might be a pain but reflash each of them again 1 at a time. You may have confused 2012 when you tried to flash with both connected. No guarantees this will fix it but it might. 2012 identifies each unit by serial number so it shouldnt get them mixed up unless there is some data corruption somewhere or maybe a bug in 2012. I did have some strange data being reported in 2012 once and I reflashed everything, uninstalled and reinstalled...

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, 13:06

RE : RE: Dual AE5 Bugs

Zitat von »Phatboy69« I dont know about 2012 supporting 2 x A5s but it sounds like you got it working just fine. I got it working once, just played minutes with them... just basic settings ! Now i'd like to fine adjust all settings, but i'm unable to get id display correctly again... Zitat You wont be able to save settings if you unplug your computer from power or turn it off at the power point. The A5 has no battery or flash memory so when ever you unplug it you loose settings. Hopefully in fu...

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, 10:07

Dual AE5 Bugs

Hi, Yesterday i received my two new Aquaero 5 LT... Some notes : - First of all, they will be mounted **inside** my pc case, that's why i ordered LT ... no need of diplays ! - Second, i need 7 controlled channels, with low power, that's why i ordered two aquaeros and not a bunch of PA2... - And side-note : i already own two Aquaero 4 LT that will be replaced with these new AE5. So, yesterday, i installed Aquasuite 2012, plugged the first AE5, updated its firmware to 1011 and start playing with i...

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011, 10:07

Discuss the AE5 SDK plz

Hi all, I've read here some questions and informations about the SDK, and some sort of external software connections. For me, it's very important to have a bi-directionnal way to interact with AquaSuite 2012 like it was with AquaSuite 4 through the SDK. Samurize was only one of the ways to use that SDK, but other softwares have some plugins to get Aquaero values (LCD softwares ie). In my case, i was working on an (home-made C#) application to monitor my system, and control overclock, fans, light...

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 15:33

Please confirm before A5 purchase

Hi all, I'm ready to buy an Aquaero 5, and two PowerAdjust 2, but i'd like you to confirm me some information about the power output. I'm planning to use the A5 to control fans and PowerAdjusts to control pumps. Here are the specs : Fans : 9x Scythe ULTRA KAZE 3000 : 0.60A / 7.2W, divided on 3 triple radiators, so 3 fans per channel. Pump 1 : DDC1+ Pump 2 : MCP655 I know that poweradjusts can handle each of my pumps, but i'd like to be sure about A5 handling the fans. Each of the 3 first channel...