• 25.04.2024, 16:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 11:41

Forenbeitrag von: »robned«

Does Aquaero 5 XT work with Aquaxtream Ultra?

Hi, I have the Aquastream Ultra. Whenever I used Aquasuite 4.72 with Aquaero 5 XT I could set the pump frequency and set silent / manual / auto mode. With Aquasuite 2012 Beta 3 and Aquastram Ultra connected to Aquaero 5 XT through the 3 pin connector to high speed aquabus, I can't get any screen in Aquasuite 2012 to show pump. I have connectected the USB as well without success. Can anyone confirm that Aquastream Ultra is supposed to work with Aquero 5 XT and Aquuasuite 2012? With Aquasuite 4.72...

Samstag, 11. Juni 2011, 06:22

Curve Conotrol problem!

A problem I have discovered. If I have a curve set so that at temperature X it will have its maxium output (it is also the last dot in the curve - 100%) if the temperature reaches X it will of course make fans associated with it run at 100%. HOWEVER, if temperature>X then fan speeds go down to minimum. What I have to do is drag the last dot in the curve at 100% to a temperature far far far away from the temperature that will give 100% speed of fans, as I otherwise will get the opposite effect, f...

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011, 04:06

Aquaero 5 XT and Tubemeter fails...

Hi, I have set the Tubemeter so it triggers a warning and an alarm if water goes under a certain leve. However, I have a problem with tubemeter loosing contact with Aquaero 5 XT during a second or two. This happens every 15-20 minutes and the alarm goes off. The whole purpose with the alarm is to shut off the computer in case of sudden drop of liquid level. However, it doesnt work when I get false positive alarms shutting of the PC. I have noticed that you have fixed the flow issue when Aquastre...