• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 5. November 2012, 14:54

Forenbeitrag von: »BazManDude«

Softare Sensors dont' work on Windows 8

Hi angryB Care to post a link to the download you used for OpenHardwareMonitor 0.51 beta

Montag, 20. August 2012, 14:39

Softare Sensors dont' work on Windows 8

Hi Now I realise that Windows 8 isn't available for general release until the end of October (I'm an MSDN subscriber so have had access to the RTM version since 15th August) but just thought I'd give you guys a heads up that the software sensors don't appear in the AquaSuite beta 16 dialog box i.e. the dialog box displayed when you click "Select Datasource" for a software temperature sensor. The "Aqua Computer Service " is running and no errors seem to be reported the dialog just appears blank e...

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 15:19

Aquero 5: Not picking up Tubemeter, virtual sensors, or fans anymore....

I've had a similar problem. Tubemeter working fine for days then suddenly stop with the same bus icon <-xBUSx-> displayed. It was like this for a few days then the tubemeter started working again!!! During this time i had changed nothing although the PC had been started and shutdown each evening. Could this be an Aquereo 5 firmware problem perhaps related to the previous problem of the tubemeter intermittently showing zero that myself and i believe several other on this forum experienced.

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011, 15:23

Discuss the AE5 SDK plz

I like it love to see a pic of the touch screen integrated into your case!

Montag, 6. Juni 2011, 11:06

Aquaero 5 XT and Tubemeter fails...

I have the exact same issue. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next firmware update