• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 9. April 2013, 06:44

Forenbeitrag von: »slavearm«

MPS 400 died?

Looks like RMA time. I cannot get this thing to show up as really anything now. I worked fine for months. Its a major PITA to get out since it is sitting in a very inconvienient spot to remove and not drench the rest of my computer.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 07:04

MPS 400 died?

Yah, I tried to recalibrate. Turned pumps off and re-zeroed. Nothing still.

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 21:37

MPS 400 died?

Temp sensor works, I can connect and calibrate from USB etc, but cannot get the "Current unscaled value" to be anything but 0. Was working for a couple of months now.

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012, 08:07

RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 - More LEDs?

It is plenty powerful to run two. Just make or buy a Y-Cable. As long as you want them both to be the same. I am running two right now into my koolance front mount res.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 19:24

Updated PA2U to 1005 and AQ5 to 1025 cannot control PAs

Pretty accurate description, but here was how I did it. Powered off computer Connect USB cables to both PA2U Power on Computer Update Firmware on PA2U #1 (also validate that address is 50) Restart Aquasuite 2012 Update Firmware on PA2U #2 (validate address is 51) Restart Aquasuite 2012 Power off Computer. Wait for AQ5 to shutdown Remove USB cable Power on PC At this point, my AQ5 sees Fan5 and Fan6, so I know the AQ5 is communicating with them, but I do not hav ethem showing up as a device (wher...

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 17:40

Multiswitch 1.41 Fw 1.06/OS 1.02

Check the bus address when connected to aquasuite. Sounds to me like you have conflicting bus addresses. No two devices can have the same aquabus device address. Should be between 50-57 I think.

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 17:05

A5 Xt does not see my PowerAdjust2 USB Ultras

Fix was to change the first to 50 and the second to 51 in the aquabus address control.

Samstag, 16. Juli 2011, 17:05

Did that. Got it to the point where I can see the first one on the aquabus. But... if I connect the second one, then I cannot see either. I am using aquabus high, and then daisy chaining them off of aquabus port 1/2 on the first one. I also went into the old aquasuite and changed the aquabus address of both devices. The first one I set to 51 instead of 50, and the second one I set to 52. However, whenever I plug the second one into the bus... they both dissappear.

Freitag, 15. Juli 2011, 18:40

So... I have the aquabus high connected from the A5 aquabus high to the PA2U aquabus in port, then from the first PA2U to the second. Yet, I cannot see the power adjusts anywhere inside the A5 of Aquasuite configs. Did I do something wrong?

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011, 19:52

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

I actually think the faceplate was the issue with mine. I found that without the faceplate, I had zero issues. So I then tried to isolate which part of the faceplate was the issue. Turns out, lightly sanding the faceplate where the buttons are resolved my issue. If I nudge the faceplate the wrong way, the issue comes back. But for now it seems to be ok.