• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Montag, 24. März 2008, 23:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Broken«

Re: JaLCDs for Aquaero

Zitat von »Stephan« By the way: We will program an interface to other LCD-Software for aquaero and aquaduct in the next months. Awesome, now I hope the guy that wants to buy my Aquaero decides he doesn't want it.. Now I am excited again! Thanks.

Samstag, 22. März 2008, 21:08

Re: JaLCDs for Aquaero

Good luck, I gave up. Ja LCD seems to be dead, their website is down and the newest version is linked from this web site, which just happens to be quite old. MBM is supported out of the box, but it too is dead for all intents and purposes. A long time ago I found a program called speedfantofile which allowed JA LCD to read a log file of Speedfan and it would display temps etc on Aquaero, but it was very, very slow, pretty a much a slideshow for temps.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008, 20:25

Re: LCD software for Aquaero display?

Help me Obi-Wan, your my only hope!

Sonntag, 24. Februar 2008, 04:38

I have the blue/white lcd Aquerao. Please help.

Freitag, 22. Februar 2008, 00:56

So no software out there? No Aquero plugins, etc? I would think it would be simple, well for people that deal with LCD's... Why support for jaLCD but no others? What is special about jaLCD, except for being dead... Hell, I would settle for native Speedfan support, so, any coders out there? Help a guy out!

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008, 04:59

LCD software for Aquaero display?

Hey, any genius' here know of any software that supports the Aquaero display? I have tried lcd smartie, lcdc, crystalcontrol 1/2, and lcdhype. Guess I am not smart enough to figure out how to use them... or? Only one I can get to work is the jaLCD from this website, however it is outdated and apparently no longer supported. I really want my display to show my temps, ala Speedfan, coretemp etc. I have tried the process of using speedfantofile, but it is so slow it wasn't worth it. Hopefully someo...

Montag, 15. Oktober 2007, 22:10

Re: aquastream XT *updated*

Hello, again... Curious if there is a way to place an order for delivery to USA. Our vendor here carries a lot of stuff, but not everything. I have an Aquaero, Poweradjust for my DDC1 +T, Cuplex XT di, two Twinplex XT's etc. Really like everything but would love to try the New Aquastream XT and 5.6mm flow-meter and it looks like it could be a while before Sharka makes a new order for these... Thanks. Kobi

Montag, 15. Oktober 2007, 21:48

Re: New aquasuite version 4.45.00 available

Cool, will this thread be updated with the new version when it is released? Thanks.

Montag, 15. Oktober 2007, 05:16

Re: New aquasuite version 4.45.00 available

Hello, I dl'ed the new Aquasuite, uninstalled the 4.43 and installed the 4.45. It installs fine but when I run it I get an error in German, and after clicking on it a couple times, it loads up. It does not see my Aquaero or Poweradjust, and does not have an English option. I love the background though.. P.S. Vista X64