• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 15:29

Forenbeitrag von: »CyberMarine«

Tips and tricks for replacing o-ring in Dual DDC Cover

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I do not have that piece of gear, so I am not experienced with it, and I do not know how much too small the o-ring is. But perhaps if you heated the o-ring slightly, it may expand enough to fit and quickly place the top on. That's not a bad idea. Worth trying at least. Thanks.

Montag, 30. März 2015, 19:23

Tips and tricks for replacing o-ring in Dual DDC Cover

Hello all, I'm having a hell of a time trying to get one of the o-rings to stay put in its groove. If you have one of these, you probably known which one I'm talking about. The o-ring is just a bit too small to cover the circumference of the groove. Anyways, I was wondering what tips and tricks other people have used for getting the o-ring to stay put so the metal cover can be replaced without the cover leaking. I'm considering using glue but I'm afraid of the impact (contamination, efficiency, ...

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012, 21:11

Aquasuite 2012 Beta Releases

So this beta release cycle for Aquasuite 2012 has been in progress for almost a year. I'm just wondering if a final release is near or are several more beta releases more likely?

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011, 18:32

tubemeter in aquatube with flush tube

When the aquatube is mounted horizontally with a flush jet also mounted horizontally in the center, the tubemeter can't be mounted vertically (perpendicular to the water surface) without bending it a little. Bending it just makes me cringe. If I remember correctly though, the YouTube demo for the aquaero also shows a tubemeter mounted in a slanted position with a aquajet. It appeared to be bent as well. Maybe I should just forgo the aquajet?

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011, 16:29

The manual also refers to 2% ACliquid solution. What is ACfluid and is it REALLY needed? Also is the a small or large performance penalty when mounted parallel to the water surface? Manual says it works best when mounted perpendicular to the surface.

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011, 03:21

The tubemeter manual says that the warranty does not cover the LED if it is submerged in water. Mounted horizontally with a flush tube, this can be hard to avoid. How likely will problems occur in this situation? Thanks.