• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-35 von insgesamt 35.

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014, 16:16

Forenbeitrag von: »dopax007«

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Greetings I need help on a couple of issues. I installed AquaSuite 2015 v2 and I upgraded the firmware on my aquaero 5xt but I have 2 problems. 1 - My 4 Poweradjust's see them recognized (adresses bus 50 -53) as well as fans and temp sensors that have connected, but my problem is that I can not control the fans, do not respond to power control, no control by RPM's. Unresponsive or AquaSuite either directly in the aquaero 5 xt. I have the PA's connected via the aquabus (high) as had before .........

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 21:31

A question about Aqualis XT reservoir

Thanks Jakusonfire..............i'll take in account

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014, 23:02

Tkanks and sorry for my bad english...........the Aqualis XT reservoir comes wit a pressure equalization menbrane that , if I'm not mistaken , it's necessary for the proper functioning of the fill level sensor ............. my question was if I could or not to use a different pressure valve ( the koolance pressure valve , for example ) and , if so , whether this would affect the proper functioning of the fill level sensor

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, 22:38

Greetings to all : I want to pose a question regarding my Aqualis XT reservoir . ¿ Is it possible to use other different pressure valve that brings self Aqualis XT ? ¿ Is would be affected, in that case, the proper functioning of fill level sensor ? Thanks in advance

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 19:39

Help with unexplained loss of performance in my loop

It seems strange ..................... once I came back to fill ,it flush more than two hours with the top fillport open to bleed the loop, even shaking the pc chassis; on the other hand, the loop had only running 3 or 4 months ............ debris problem so quickly? ........ besides, I use distilled water with additive Innovatek Pro and a spiral of silver in the loop On the other hand, I have a question about my deposit Aqualis XT ............ can I use , in the top of the reservoir, a diferent...

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 08:43

It's the first thing I did ...................... I checked the two pumps separately; both work and both show similar performance, which makes me think the problem may be elsewhere. I have also verified that the settings on my XT Aquaero remain correct (flowmeters, controllers, etc ...)

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 18:34

Do not think it's because of the debris; only partially empty the liquid loop to just manipulate and replace that section in particular. And reassembly, I think it is better and eliminates the danger of such a short section of pipe to force curve was done by folding and causing danger flow restriction http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/do…zps119b0c44.jpg

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 12:48

Greetings to all: I have a loop with 4 blocks (MB, CPU, GPU and the block of aquaero XT) ; one Aqualis reservoir ; one triple and one quadruple rad's ; the loop is moved by 2 pumps MCP-35X with dual top , also has 2 Aquacomputer high flow sensors. With the pumps to 100%, the yield was 215 l \ h approx. The reservoir and dual top were joined by two 30 degree fittings , among which there was a very short section of tube that time , when bending over it , notice that it was folding with consequent ...

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014, 13:08

doubt about aquabus connection of my Aqualis XT 450

Many thanks Jakusonfire..................I'll take in account

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 22:44

doubt about aquabus connection of my Aqualis XT 450

Greetings to all: I appreciate your help regarding a question I've about how connect my Aqualist XT 450 by aquabus to my Aquaero 5 XT , after his USB initial configuration . Currently I've 4 Poweradjust connected to aquabus "high" connector of my Aquaero. ¿ How do I connect my Aqualis XT 450 ? ....... ¿ Should I or I can connect to the last Poweradjust ? ..........¿ I can or should I connect it to the "low" connector of Aquaero ? ..........¿ Could use a Y cable splitter to connect the Aqualis an...

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 12:09

doubt about the connection of 2 pumps MCP35X to my aquaero 5XT

Thanks , mandrix...........i'lltake in account

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014, 22:26

Zitat von »mandrix« What I do is connect to the #4 fan header but powered from the psu....I only monitor rpm's from one pump but pwm signal from both pumps. Never really saw a need to monitor rpm from both pumps (MCP35x2). That is also the way I had it connected ............... however , I read in some thread that some connect in this way ( monitoring both RPM's ) and wanted to know if there is any real benefit that I'dont know in this way.

Montag, 9. Juni 2014, 22:20

Help on temperature monitoring

many thanks mandrix , you've clearly explained .......... I take note of it

Montag, 9. Juni 2014, 11:57

Greetings to all: I need your advice about which option to choose to connect my 2 pumps MCP35X to my aquaero 5XT , on the subject's monitor RPM pumps ...............I've these pumps in the top dual EK V.2. ¿ What would be the best option ? 1-connect the two pumps at Aquaero fan connector No. 4 in PWM mode with a 4-pin Y splitter , monitoring the RPM of a single pump 2-connect the two pumps in the same way as in the previous option but with a splitter that has an additional 3-pin connector , conn...

Montag, 9. Juni 2014, 11:21

I need advice about of filter from aquacomputer

Zitat von »madcratebuilder« I think most "junk" you see in loops is from users not using a biocide or cheap tubing leeching plasticizers. Some dye additives can cause problems. Flush your blocks and rads, use distilled water and biocide you should not need a filter. . thanks madcratebuilder ..............so far , what I have researched on the subject in various threads , I do fully agree with you.. I would like to meet the objective opinion of Shoggy ( and anyone who wants to give it ) ; althou...

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 22:21

Zitat von »Namron« It's all down to personal tatse & needs really as to how many temp sensors are used & whether to go the Delta route or not to go the delta route .. Some go the Delta some don't, Personally i've always found just using two temp sensors per loop works just fine for me. I put one temp probe on the outlet of each of the blocks I want to monitor (hotest the fluid will be) & a second probe on the Cold outlet of a the last Rad (coldest the fluid will be) & make a curve control just ...

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 21:46

Thanks for your replies .......... the truth is either more or less restrictive, the main question is whether it is really necessary over time. Before mounting the loop thoroughly clean my radiators and I was very careful to preserve any impurity of the assembly; even rinse with distilled water each cooling block. What I don't know is, if over time ( I use distilled water with additive Innovatek PRO in a 3:1 ratio ) , the coolant can create impurities that warrant the use of this filter. I hope ...

Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 23:05

By the way , mandrix.............I'm very interested in using , also , curve controls on the Delta t of air/wáter . It would be correct to use , by example , 3x standard temp probes ..........the first two , one in each air intake of my two radiators , on the outside ( I,ve my fans in pull mode , taking air from the outside ), and one on the inside of the chassis ¿ or is better on the outside ?..and combine it with the use of two sensors in-line, each one in output of each one of the two radiato...

Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 22:34

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on Aquacomputer filter ; I've one but want to know if it is really useful in the liquid cooling loop before adding ,besides ignoring that part of the loop would be advisable to place . Not know its advantages and disadvantages and so I would like to know your opinion about it. Thanks in advance

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014, 22:19

Zitat von »mandrix« There are many fittings that narrow down to 9mm, especially rotary type, so anything not smaller than that I don't really consider restrictive. Although I do use rotary fittings, I don't use any of what I call "hard 90" fittings; that is the flow is diverted immediately 90* instead of more gradually such as a 2 or 3 way rotary does. All fittings of course impact flow to some extent. Since I have acrylic tubing I bend the tubing for 90* turns instead of using fittings to less...

Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014, 13:15

Zitat von »wa3pnt« I place a standard Temp Sensor Probe against the CPU itself before installing the water block. Just ensure that the probe is below the top plane of the CPU so that it does not interfere with the water block mating with the CPU. I use a dab of silicone to hold it in place, and then secure the wire near the CPU to prevent it being pulled from the mounted location. . Thanks.......I'll take in account Zitat von »mandrix« I don't find the Aquacomputer inline temperature fittings r...

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014, 22:39

Thank you very much for the info ......... is very useful. If I understand correctly, you are using some common analog probes.........the truth is that I don't see that they have many options to be placed optimally ¿ can you give me more details about how you did it and what parts ? On the other hand I find it very interesting what you said about the delta temperature .......... i'll inquire more about it. Again, thanks for the help

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014, 16:18

Grretings to all : I need your help on one aspect of the cooling liquid that has me somewhat obsessed. It is about controlling the temperatures of the various components..........which are, really, the temperatures should control and the best way to monitor them. My liquid cooling circuit basically consists of 2 MCP35X pumps with EK dual top , a deposit Aqualis XT , 1x 480 Rad XSPC , 1x 360 Rad XSPC , 1 Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos CPU block , 1 EK block for motherboard , 1 block EK for the GTX 780...

Freitag, 22. Juli 2011, 22:48

( RESOLVED ) A question about Aquagrafx for GTX 580 and 570

Well ..... I´ve already discovered that this model doesn't backplate . Greetings

Freitag, 22. Juli 2011, 12:45

( RESOLVED ) A question about Aquagrafx for GTX 580 and 570

Greetings: I´ve a doubt about this Aquagrafx ¿ Includes backplate ? , Or I´ll have to buy separately . I think the answer is that yes , for what it says on the web ; but I would like confirm . Thank You

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 17:20

A question about Aquacomputer Ramplex RAM Copper Edition

Bad luck ; the truth is that I had already imagined . Thanks Shoggy

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 17:16

Doubts about the compatibility of the Aquagrafx for GTX570

Greetings , Shoggy ; According to the cooling configurator of EK, also gave it as a PCB of reference but i wanted to confirm, and you've already done . Thank You

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011, 12:53

A question about Aquacomputer Ramplex RAM Copper Edition

Greetings : I have 6 memory modules Corsair XMS3 http://www.corsair.com/memory/xms-classi…3m3c1600c7.html ; to which I can´t take away your own heatsink ( this paste ) ¿ may module Aquacomputer Ramplex RAM cool the three together ( I planned to use two Aquacomputer Ramplex RAM at the same time ) ? In my motherboard , memory sockets are together . Thank you in advance

Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 22:36

Doubts about the compatibility of the Aquagrafx for GTX570

Greetings : I would like to know if any of the two products Aquagrafx for GTX570 is compatible with my GPU MSI GEFORCE GTX 570 TWIN FROZR II/OC 1280Mb DDR5 750Mhz . Thank you in advance

Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, 23:25

¿ Aquaero 5 + T-Balancer BigNG ?

Many thanks Shoggy

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011, 17:27

¿ Aquaero 5 + T-Balancer BigNG ?

Greetings to all : First and foremost , I ask your forgiveness , if some aspect of my consultation is not entirely appropriate for this forum . I plan to accomplish , in brief , a major refurbishment of my PC ( based on Win7 64-Bit ) at the level of dissipation, ventilation and control of the same , that is why i bought an Aquaero 5 XT . The case is that , just a few days , a family gave me a T-Balancer BigNG controller , and started to think about the possibility of taking advantage of the two ...

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 16:52

Calibration of analog temperature sensors ?

Many thanks Shoggy : I imagined that it would be something like that ; a correction to the estimated value, by the impossibility of placing the probes in the best possible place , with regard to the real value . For example, in CPU , if i can't put the probe in the best possible site ( below the die by example ) the value that will mark the probe, normally , will be below the real value . Then , I must try to monitor with Everest , coretemp , Motherboard Monitor , etc....( ¿ what would be better...

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 11:40

Greetings and many thanks , Sebastian : Let's see if i have understood correctly ; ¿ something as well as an estimate of value with regard to the best reference real possible? , Because if so, I repeat my question ¿ with what software i consulting monitor such reference , the closest to the real temperature possible? Thanks, and forgive the, more than likely, my very bad English

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, 22:21

Greetings to all : I want to know what method uses aquaero 5 with respect to the CALIBRATION of analog temperature sensors with respect to the real temperature . ¿ How do I have to calibrate it ? ¿ what is the most suitable software to monitor such real reference, to make that the most accurate calibration possible?. Thanks to all