• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 01:43

Forenbeitrag von: »FutureCorp«

How to make use of the USB LSC PAGE in aquasuite 2012

Well it's not that simple. You can use a lcd-display program like LCD-hype. Via lcd-hype you can output stuff onto the Aquaero. Aquasuite cannot handle CPU or GPU temperatures, or any other information given via the motherboard. (atleast not for now) If it's just displaying those temps, you could go the incredible difficult way of using lcd-hype together with a monitoring program. But offcourse the lcdhype needs the plugin for your monitoring program and a plugin for the Aquaero. The Aquaero plu...

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011, 14:04

Lost control of the aquaero via the aquasoft 2012(Problem found, Conflicting with Logitech Setpoint)

Hmm, The problem returned, only different. I Recently developped problems with the keyboard or mouse. I stuck them by test into the front usb and the keyboard and mouse went completly out of wack. Mouse was shocking and keyboard was putting out key's i did not pressed. So i returned the keyboard and mouse to the backpanel usb's And they are working normal now. But now i have the same problem as before iwth the Aquaero 5. I can't communicate with the device using the aquasuite. I tried unplugging...

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011, 12:50

Lost control of the aquaero via the aquasoft 2012(Problem found, Conflicting with Logitech Setpoint)

Hi. I can't use any function in the aquasuite 2012 software anymore. I did a factory setting reboot, a reinstall of the aquasuite, but nothing changed. Something of influance could be that i installed, the lcdhype and the plugin for it. (already de-installed it and no changes) When i enter the aquasuite the first thing that's different than before, is that all the temp-sensors are "blank". I mean they have no name, not even "temp sensor 1". I can however name them, but it changes nothing on the ...

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 17:43

Aquaero 2012 Does Not Start

Ah that's a classic 2. well congrats.

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 14:16

Aquaero 2012 Does Not Start

I had the same problem using a aquaero 5. Do you use the same device? or you have a different setup? If you have the same, try the following. Instal the software before, plugging in the internal USB cable. Connect the USB after instalation. I had a similair problem. I did install before inserting the usb. The program did not start, than plugged in the usb and than it did. After this i was able to start the program with or without the internal usb connected. Also pay attention to connecting the u...

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 14:09

Aquaero 5 pro and Aquasuite 2012, i expected so much more..... what does the future bring?

Hmm i'm anxious to know how you would pull this of Xnine. So far i can't do this.Anyone else feel like it should be possible to program a fan in a way that it is controlled and by delta T and by a MAX T?

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011, 22:19

Aquaero 5 pro and Aquasuite 2012, i expected so much more..... what does the future bring?

@phatboy69, (or anyone else able to help) Hi I was wondering if you could help me out with this. Can I use multiple equations with the virtual sensor setup? So max and delta, for example.? or like this, virtual sensor1 is in-take and out-take delta T. This sensor is controlled by a controller controlling all fan's in regard to the airflow. Now i cannot(it seemes atleast) control any of these fan's using a different controller(because than it erases it at the other controller). Fine, than i would...

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011, 13:08

@ Phatboy69, Xnine and Namron, thank you for the respones. I'm sorry if a came across that brisk and hard. Not my intention. Phatboy69 i indeed not played around with the virtual sensors, ill check it out. Sounds indeed like that's what i want.On Q3 i mean communication with the sensors on the mainboard/cpu. - okay, I played around with the virtual sensors now - whoops easy as a breeze - and set delta temps etc. I'am sorry that i did not check my options better prior to posting here. But big tha...

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011, 03:21

Hello, I just bought the new Aquaero 5 pro edition. First of, its clear the aquaero is not a high volume product and in that respect i like the build quality*. I also appreciated its extensive functionality. However the Aquasuite is rather disappointing(i know its still Beta) * the only thing i am really disappointed in - concerning build quality - is the heatsink on the aquaero itself. I have to change it or put a extra fan near it, because it already reached 70degrees, without my system ever b...