• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 7. August 2011, 11:29

Forenbeitrag von: »turtletrax«

Aquaero4 & poweradjust 2

I couldnt get it to work and sent an email to AC and the reply I got was that they do not work in tandem. If you can I will be more than pissed. Thats what drove me to buy the Aquaero 5 before they upgraded the heatsink and two channels died, so now I have to ship it to Germany and had to buy two waterblocks. All could have been avoided if the AC4 and PA2 could work together.

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011, 00:26

Laing DDC

If it is one of the models that support PWM you would use the fourth channel, if not any of them will do. Just remember channels 1 and 2 are thermally connected as well as 3 and 4. So if you have decent loads on channles 1 and 2, put the pump as far away (ie: channel 4) and vice versa.

Samstag, 9. Juli 2011, 07:20

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

I have the 800D and this problem. I can find the sweet spot and it will work for a few days, then I move it even the slightest and it returns. I have the haptick off so I dont hear the sound, but I can see the fan grafic on the fan display stutter. I will try sanding the faceplate slightly and then start messing with the tape. I was really hoping this wouldnt be so much off a hassle. Been wrestling with this thing for well over a week and now found out I have to watercool the thing to achieve my...