• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 10. Dezember 2012, 07:46

Forenbeitrag von: »DrunkenJim«

aquaero + Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W

Zitat von »Pilo« No, there is no other function integrated to control the two external fans if they are connected to the PSU, only with the drive bay controller. And 1300 Watts are WAAAAAY to much power for an Silent PC for normal day to day stuff....and only to buy it because of an lousy two fans fan controller? Cheers mate, Unfortunately I think you've missunderstood my question, I was wondering if that 5 pin connector was just a basic temp out, control in affair, in which case i could bodge ...

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012, 08:25

hello mate, i think its something to do with either: the way it detects temperatures, or its actually overheating (it does get very warm), but the noise is caused by the fan ending up at full speed. my setup for normal day to day stuff is near silent with only the CPU fan running at a low speed., this is why i was wondering whether the aquaero could control the cooler master psu. thanks for the help though, jim

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 14:21

Hello everyone, I have an old 1kw enermax PSU, the longer i leave my PC on for it gets progressively noisier, to the point where all my silencing efforts have become pointless. I'm thinking about getting a new one and have seen the Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W, although I don't really need 1.3kw the fan controller intrigued me, does anyone have one of these? I was wondering if it would be controllable by an aquero 5? It seems to get good reviews across the internet, but very few seem to...

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 15:08

Software Sensor problems, Windows 8

Zitat von »Shoggy« That is a problem of Open Hardware Monitor. You can try to use the previous version or if you have some programming skills download the source code and compile it because for some strange reasons this will also work correctly. Thanks mate, downloaded 0.40 beta, all works now.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 23:18

Software Sensor problems, Windows 8

Hello all, i'm having a problem getting the software sensors to work, ever since updating to win 8 i get a blank selection window as below screenshot. strange thing is it still shows my previous windows 7 selection as already being selected, but it still just sits at the default 50 deg. I have upgraded to release 1 and firmware 1026, but same result. thanks in advance for any help, Jim