• 16.04.2024, 09:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 7. August 2012, 13:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Zoomba«

Is there any way to save my configuration between firmware updates?

Hi there. Every time I update to a new firmware version, all of my settings are lost, including sensor names, fan names, sensor configuration, fan controller settings, LED output settings, alarms, etc. Also, my custom overview page in Aquasuite disappears sometimes (I'm not sure if that happens with an Aquasuite update or Aquaero firmware update). It's not too much trouble to re-configure it all, as I can take screenshots of my settings before updating, and then copy them back in afterwards, but...

Dienstag, 7. August 2012, 09:49

How should I set up my fan controls?

Thanks, I've set it up like you said. I'll leave it like this for a while and see how it works out.

Montag, 6. August 2012, 06:29

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

Shouldn't this thread be stickied, being such an important issue that affects many people? I just happened to get lucky finding it in a search before I posted asking if anyone knows anything about this. I've owned an Aquaero 5 XT for over a year and I've had this problem from the moment I got it. I always assumed that it was just broken (and therefore considered it to be a poorly-made product with very low quality control, no offence). But it seems there are some people who have managed to resol...

Montag, 6. August 2012, 04:41

How should I set up my fan controls?

Hello. I've owned an Aquaero 5 XT for over a year now, and I like it (apart from the fact that the buttons are completely unusable because it seems like they're always being pressed; I'll post about that separately). However, I've actually never gotten around to setting up the fan controls; I know how to set it in Aquasuite, but I really don't understand the best way to do it. Currently, I just have all my fans at 100% all the time. The noise level is tolerable, but I would like it to be quieter...