• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 31. August 2011, 13:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Addicted«

aquaero 5/6 - FAQ und weitere Informationen

So when is the next update? I was expecting there to be more substantial updates and definitely more quickly. Unfortunately i can't say im impressed with the software at all, which is currently letting the product down! If i had known development would be this slow, and the software was this quirky i'd of gone for a different solution

Donnerstag, 4. August 2011, 20:21

RE: AE5 Noob Questions

Zitat von »jcrouse« 1) Does the above channel layout look good or should I change something? 2) How do I tell which channel is which on the AE5 and PA2’s ? 3) Where do I hook up the inline flow meters, AQ brand ? 4) Where do I hook up the in-line temp sensors, AQ Brand ? 5) Where does the USB plug into the AE5? This is a little bit of a premature question since the AE5 seems to be labeled but I haven't looked at the cable yet. I am thinking it plugs into a USB 2.0 mobo header. Is that correct? ...

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 23:38

PLEASE POST CHANGELOG IN ENGLISH...

Zitat von »DCarey« http://translate.google.com/ i already used Google Chrome's translate, but it truncates all of the paragraphs into one massive heap of text, making it pretty unreadable when there's missing punctuation! again, for the third time, an english changelog is needed.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 15:19

the product is in it's very early form, lots of items of the Aquaero 5 are not yet developed or are currently in development - how am i meant to know when these are out/finished/in testing with no changelog, i can't just read through every single page of every single item each time it updates. pretty silly question really wasn't it? a change log is a change log, a list of changes.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 15:06

As above, it would actually be nice to read the changelog as well, otherwise i'm sat with a useless product not knowing whats new/updated in such an early system.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 10:54

What's the update schedule for the Aquaero 5?

are there any changelogs for this software/firmware? it'd be interesting to see the updates!

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011, 10:53

Will the Aquero 5 XT be able to run my setup ok?

ok thanks, i'll leave the pump out of the loop for now then

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011, 21:56

Will the Aquero 5 XT be able to run my setup ok?

Hi, I just wondered if the XT would be able to control the following without me having to buy any extra items? 6x Xilence XPF120R 120mm (Radiator) apparnetly they're 0.07 A and 0.84W 3x 140mm Corsair fans from Corsair 800D case. 1x XSPC Dual 750 Bay & Res Pump (750 lph) Thanks, Matt