• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 22. Juni 2013, 02:56

Forenbeitrag von: »PGPT«

aquasuite 2013 error starting

Well, I hadn't tried to reset the Aquaero, and I wasn't very keen on doing so, because if the aquasuite would still not work I had to manually adjust all my fans and sensors...The worst scenario did come true, I factory reset the aquaero (also suggested by Sebastian) and the aquasuite still doesn't start, so had to make some base settings within the unit. The remote control really helps this task. Thank you for all the suggestions, now my hope is on a new build of aquasuite. Edit: mandrix, I did...

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 04:22

I've tried a lot of things, like full uninstall/reinstall, install updated c++ libraries, .net 4.5...all I can remember, to no good, still the same. I've also posted the problem in the German side of the forum and I got some answers, which haven't helped so far. I also got the impression that they don't appreciate google translations and I can understand why, translations are still a bit imperfect, to say the least . I guess there's a new version of AS being prepared, let's hope that it can solv...

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 18:07

aquasuite Fehler

Danke für die Hilfe Dies ist die einzige Botschaft unter Windows. Siehe unten Fehlermeldung: "Problem report: Source aquasuite 2012 Summary Stopped working Date ‎15-‎06-‎2013 16:47 Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: aquasuite.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.15 Problem Signature 03: 51529514 Problem Signature 04: System.Data Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18034 Prob...

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 05:13

aquasuite Fehler

hallo, Ich habe neueste Version von aquasuite (2013-2) installiert, aktualisierte aquaero XT Firmware auf 1030, wie geraten, dann Setup meine Fans, Pumpe und Sensoren, einschließlich Open Hardware Monitor. Alles funktioniert prima. Gestern habe ich versucht, aquasuite starten und es stürzt ab sofort, mit einem Windows-Fehlermeldung. Sie wissen nicht, was könnte dies verursacht haben, versucht zu deinstallieren, neu installieren ... nichts scheint zu funktionieren. Kann mir jemand mit diesem Prob...

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, 04:59

Hello, I have installed latest version of aquasuite (2013-2), started it, updated firmware to 1030 as advised, then setup my fans, pump and sensors, including Open Hardware Monitor. Everything working fine. Yesterday I've tried to start aquasuite and it crashes immediatly, with a windows error message. Don't know what could have caused this, tried to uninstall, reinstall...nothing seems to work. Can anyone be of some help with this issue, please?

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 22:03

Clicking noises from aquaero flow sensor.

-I had similar problem, tried and best position is with stainless faceplate upwards (as in attached picture).