• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014, 15:52

Forenbeitrag von: »blueznoop«

Replacement Front Bezel (aquaero 6 XT)

As explained by "Shoggy" as in RodeoGeorge link (Thanks). Take a sharp knife carefully slip it in between stainless steel bezel and sticky backing then carefully lift off stainless steel bezel. The backing will stick straight back onto new black bezel. Best reading Shoggy full post first. Very easy to do. No more than 10 min. Zitat von »wa3pnt« Instructions in Post #607 in this thread. http://www.overclock.net/t/1423333/aquac…r-aquaero-6/600 RodeoGeorge

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014, 09:43

Replacement Front Bezel (aquaero 6 XT)

Hi all, Most here know that Aquaero 6 XT Ships only with a stainless steel bezel, but how do you change it to black one. It's a simply question I know but, I'm now looking at Aquaero 6 and the backing seems to be well adhere to stainless steel bezel. I don't want to damage it straight out of the box................. My Question are; 1. Do I remove stainless steel bezel attached backing then refit new black bezel ? or, 2. Screw black bezel straight back on top of stainless steel faceplate ? I ha...

Dienstag, 23. August 2011, 09:59

PowerAjust2 & multiswich installation

Zitat von »Shoggy« These devices are not able to communicate with each other. You will have to connect all of them to the USB to get full control. Thanks for your your reply, What is the best way to link 3 x PowerAjust2 USB's to Motherboard USB Connection ? As I don't think I'll have enough free USB Connection on the Motherboard for No.2 (PA2= PowerAjust2 USB) 1. PA2 -> PA2 -> PA2 -> Motherboard (I would like) 2. PA2 ->Motherboard PA2 ->Motherboard PA2 ->Motherboard Any further thoughts on Powe...

Freitag, 19. August 2011, 15:22

PowerAjust2 & multiswich installation

Hi everyone, I need some help installing /setting up USB cables and Aquabus with PowerAjust2 x3 & multiswich x1 hopefully to get most out of them. I have no idea how theses devices can talk to each other and no English manual to help. Ok, I have three PowerAjust units all together in one bay and multiswich above the PowerAjust2 units. At this stage no extra aquacomputer addons (added in the future). I'm going to run three hungry 2amps fans with PowerAjust2 units and multiswich is used to switch ...