• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 25. August 2011, 20:19

Forenbeitrag von: »d00rmaus«

Aquasuite 2012: Set point controller question

Brilliant! This is just what I was looking for. It seems like a combination of Hyst and I is the best way to keep the fan changes gradual and mostly unnoticeable. Are there any plans to document this, I feel like I'm only touching the tip of the iceberg by not knowing what all these settings do. Also, is there a roadmap for when the Software Sensors functionality will be enabled? Not so useful for changing fan speeds, as has been pointed out many times here in the forums, but great for creating ...

Mittwoch, 24. August 2011, 00:48

Forenbeitrag von: »d00rmaus«

Aquasuite 2012: Set point controller question

I've been struggling to set up Aquasuite 2012 to drive my new Aquaero 5 XT. I'm have trouble figuring out the right settings for the behavior I want because I guess I don't understand the terminology. Can someone more well versed in the subject point me towards some documentation, or just define what these settings do? Temperature: Obviously the target temp you for the sensor you pickedFactor P: Set at default to 100, what does this mean? (Guessing it has something to do with how much to increas...