• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011, 19:00

Forenbeitrag von: »QinX«

Aquaero 5 Pro question

Thanks for the information Tool727, will help me a lot with my build. Just 1 more quick question. Can I run the following on the Aquaero 5 Pro with waterblock in terms of watts? 2x Laing DDC-1Plus MCP355 12V 3x Scythe 1850RPM Gentle Typhoon. 2x Sharkoon 140 Power fan

Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 12:34

Aquaero 5 Pro question

Just a quick bump and a 3rd question. The Aquaero 5 needs both 12V and 5V, but what happens if I disconnect the 12V supply? wil everyhing except the powered 12V device work? So could I still use the aquaero onboard relais. The reason I ask is that I am looking for a way to shutdown my custom cooling case, if I can do it with the aquaero relais that would be great. Cause I am using 3 power supplies in my case, 5V, 12V and 24V. I could use the relais to cut power to the 12V and 24V PSU and keep on...

Samstag, 10. September 2011, 00:36

Aquaero 5 Pro question

Hello, I have 2 fairly simple questions but I can't find anything solid on the net. 1). I'm would like to know how deep the Aquaero 5 Pro is WITHOUT the drivebay mounts. I'm building a custom case and I want to make the frontplate of the aquaero 5 pro out of a single piece of aluminium that's also the entire front of the case so i won't need the drivebay mounts. It will be a tight fit so I would like to know how deep the Aquaero 5 pro will be, give of take 15mm for connectors 2). Is there a draw...