• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 22. Juni 2012, 18:14

Forenbeitrag von: »paulie«

GTX 670 FC blocks

I've just seen the pics you posted over at XS, it looks fantastic. any idea how long until you build up stock for sale as theres no date yet in the shop?

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 02:21

GTX 670 FC blocks

I've been looking around for a block but so far no one has manufactured one. Just want to ask if AC will plan to make one in the future for this card?

Freitag, 18. November 2011, 14:05

Daisy chaining multiple poweradjust 2's

I have a quick question that i havent been able to completely answer by reading other similar threads. I already have one poweradjust 2 ultra which is controlling the speed of one ddc based on a temp senosr connected to the poweradjust unit. I want to add at least one more (maybe two) poweradjust 2 to control another ddc pump. My question is, if i linked a standard poweradjust 2 unit to my ultra version via the aquabus, can the standard unit control the pump connected to it using data from the t...

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011, 13:11

Aquaero 4.0: Device status This device cannot start. (Code 10) Asus p8p67 problem

Ah thank you I will try this to see if it can help, as its amatx board I've used my last free slot for this usb card which isnt ideal. I have resolved the problem with buying a startech usb 2.0 pci-e card, like suggested by yourself in another thread its completely resovled the problem and the aquaero connects everytime. I don't for think its a so much a problem with your firmware more a problem with the intel drivers used on the chipset of the sandy bridge. Even my Logitech G11 occasionally boo...

Freitag, 23. September 2011, 19:52

Aquaero 4.0: Device status This device cannot start. (Code 10) Asus p8p67 problem

OK problem still not solved. I have tried the nzxt internal hub, this doesnt work (although it resolves the delayed boot i get with the poweradjust2). I have just purchased a pci-e akasa reneseas usb 3.0 hub and it doesn work, the aquaero just installs as usb hub and aquaero software cant detect it. I have tried connecting the aqauaro and poweradjust to the nzxt hub, then connecting the nzxt hub to the pci-e usb 3 hub, poweradjust installs and works but aqauero still only recognised as usb hub. ...

Montag, 19. September 2011, 14:09

Hello, I to have fallen foul of this error that seems to exist with Asus intel motherboards. I've been using my aquaero for about 3 years now on various amd systems from the 790fx (which included the asus m3a79 t-deluve) chipset to several different 890fx boards and I've not once had a problem. I decided to upgrade to sandy bridge and bought a Asus p8p67 m pro, I didnt know these problems existed with the aquaero and the asus boards. 9 times out of 10 it wont recognise the device in device manag...