• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 16. November 2011, 21:07

Forenbeitrag von: »kabouki«

Advice on buying a complete new watercooling set

Thank you b0nez I will follow your advice. Just 4 questions: 1. Does the airplex 480 or the 420 fit in the Obsidian 800D? I believe they might fit if I mod the case, but without modding it they wont' fit, right? 2. I'll be controlling the fans on the watercooling setup and 3 more 140mm fans on the case so there is no need for both the poweradjust and the poweramp, right? 3. I'm buying the aquabay for the aquatube because I don't know if there's another method of assembling the aquatube on the ca...

Mittwoch, 16. November 2011, 05:41

Forenbeitrag von: »kabouki«

Advice on buying a complete new watercooling set

Hi. I'm building a new system. This is for a Corsair Obsidian 800D. Please tell me what you think of my choices before I buy. Shopping Cart 1 x Hose cutter for a maxi... 1 x Double Protect Ultra 1... 1 x Revoltec cold cathoden... 1 x cuplex kryos HF for So... 2 x Grafikkarte GeForce GT... 1 x twinConnect kit for GT... 1 x airplex modularity sys... 1 x aquastream XT USB 12V ... 1 x aquabus / RPM signal c... 1 x Connector set for 1046... 1 x Decoupling set for pum... 1 x aquastream XT Firmware... ...