• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 21:06

Forenbeitrag von: »ckoele«

Multiswitch not restoring settings on Wake

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Aquasuite 4.72.00 Multiswitch 1.41 106 firmware When my computer wakes from sleep mode the settings for the multiswitch seem to be lost and the area where "Switch power outputs (for control without PWM) 1-8 are off. I want them to turn the fans back while waking from windows sleep mode. any thoughts?

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 20:59

How/Where to download firmware for Multiswitch 1.41 to 106

silly me, had it all along on my computer already. Just didn't know it. thanks.

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 04:11

How/Where to download firmware for Multiswitch 1.41 to 106

I think I need to upgrade the firmware of the multiswitch 1.41 that I am using. How do I go about this? Where is the file to flash the multiswitch found at?

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011, 20:02

The numbers - your evaluation

I setup a watercooling system. basic setup: Aquastream USB pump spliter to make 2 loops each loop has a 4fan 120mm rad water block - Swiftech Apogee XT MB - Striker II Extreme Processor - Intel Dual Core Quad 2.83 GHZ (Q9550) When I run SpeedFan and look at the numbers I get (while idling) temp 1,2,3 26C, 13C, 35C Core 0,1,2,3 40C, 34C, 34C, 41C Flow Sensors are supposed to be set at 2800 impulses/l but software resets to 2500 I figure this is close, but just so you know the next numbers are not...

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 04:23

aquasuite software - Aquaero window is blank

did that twice before but each time I installed an old version from the CD and then upgraded. I tried installing a new version from my download directory from scratch and it worked. Thanks.

Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 00:38

There is no menu - aquaero. I did try the pulldown menu for aquareo reset window settings I get a pop-up window " Aquasuite Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately. The Layout information provided could not be interpreted. " If I click continue, nothing happens. There is also a reset to factory settings, nothing happens when I click on that ...

Freitag, 30. September 2011, 23:06

Sorry I am new to using Aquacomputer equipment. This is my first setup any help would be appreciated. I may be doing something simple wrong. I will try to describe the screen Top blue line says aquasuite then the line for: File Language aquero Extras Help then it lists the components on next line: multiswitch Revision 141 aquastream USB aquaero the last line clicking on one of them activates the appropriate sub-window Problem is when I look at the aquaero Revision 4 - aquaero window it is comple...