• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 10:39

Forenbeitrag von: »cone«

RE: Aquaero 5 - unknown device

I just found the following so I decided to try it out: Zitat von »Bug report #37« Description: Using Aquaero 5 XT Firmware 1022 + 6x Power Adjust 2 firmware 1003 All 6 of my Power Adjust 2 just vanish from the Aquasuite menu, they are no longer in the overview page nor are they in the fans menu. The PA2 themselves continue to work as it appears during this period. Prior to using Aquasuite Beta 13 (Beta 9 to 12), this problem never existed. http://development.aquacomputer.de/thebu…mware/issues/37...

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 23:22

Forenbeitrag von: »cone«

Aquaero 5 - unknown device

Hello, unfortunately, is my Aquaero 5 LT as unknown device (Code 43 error - ... was stopped because of error reported ...) right now it doesnt show up anymore in the aquasuite(B13), the aquaero itself still looks like it works exept i cant read it out anymore true usb. MB: Asus Rampage extreme 4 I only got the AQ5 in use now for around 3 weeks flashed it on the first day I used it. so far I tryed reinstalling aquisuit B13 and putting it on a diverend port of the MB. it still shows up as unknown ...