• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 18:33

Forenbeitrag von: »ad120«

Considering a Airplex GIGANT 3360

So like my other thread, I'm now considering a gigant 3360. I couldn't find much information about this product or even a review. Would I be able to passively cool two 690s and a 3960x? Would a single slow 140 fan up top be enough? My goal is to have a silent system, or as close as to it as I can get. Thanks

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 18:31

Thinking about buying a Aquaduct 720 XT. Have a question.

I did a few quick tests with a kill-a-watt. I only got maximum about 1000 watts at the wall while benching.

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013, 17:24

Thank you both for the informative answers.

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013, 16:31

My current setup has 2 690s and a 3960x. I see from the description that this unit dissipates 1400w of power. My rig draws well under that, so it should be ok right? Well, I recently came acrossthis post on OCN by Shoggy. He says a 360 would not be enough for 2 gpus. If this is the case, then how is a 720 enough for 4 gpus and a cpu? Thanks.

Samstag, 31. März 2012, 17:34

Output on PowerAdjust not working

Zitat von »frank anderson« I had this problem with my pump... Was wondering, are you using a pump with no RPM sensor like a D5? If that is the case, the PA self "safety" feature kicks in if it detects 0rpm and keeps the output at 100%.. What you need to do is use the old aquasuite and "uncheck" "active when no speed signal is measured" Yes, I'm using a pump w/o a rpm sensor. And thanks. This solved the issue!

Mittwoch, 14. März 2012, 14:22

Output on PowerAdjust not working

I have a Aquaero 5 XT and a PowerAdjust 2 Std. They're connected via aquabus and they seem to see each other. I can see a 5th fan output in the Aquaero. I have my pump connected to the output and the pump does receive power, however any setting in the fan output on the aquaero has no effect at all. I could even set the output to zero and the pump still runs. I'm running latest firmware 1022. any ideas? Thanks

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011, 22:31

Aquaero 5 XT and Power Adjust 2 Problems

nvm I figured it out. I had the cable connected to the wrong header on the PA.

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011, 21:35

Aquaero 5 XT and Power Adjust 2 Problems

Hi, I'm having issues getting my Power Adjust 2 Std to work with my Aquaero 5 XT. I'm using the included 3 pin cable to connect the aquabus port on the PA to the high-speed aquabus port on the Aquaero. However the extra fan output isn't showing up in the aquaero interface. What am I doing wrong?

Mittwoch, 30. November 2011, 09:42

Can Aquaero 5 XT control a Alphacool vpp655 pump?

thanks for the info. It is really helpful. Do you plug the pump directly to the aquaero? or do you use one of the auxiliary boards?

Mittwoch, 30. November 2011, 02:02

Can Aquaero 5 XT control a Alphacool vpp655 pump?

It uses a 4 pin molex, but if I converted that to a standard 3 pin fan header, can I plug it into the aquaero to control?Will the aquaero provide enough power to be able to run? Or will I have to buy a power adjust or other type of board?And what are the PWM 1/2 ports used for? Zitat Standard voltage: 12V DC Power: 23W Allowable Voltage: 8-24V DC Current connection: 4 Pin Molex http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13147/…le_Edition.html Thanks

Samstag, 5. November 2011, 19:30

Keyboard not working during boot

well I finally got around to taking apart my case and disconnecting the usb cable. It works fine without the aquaero connected. As a work-around, I attached a usb header extension cable and placed the junction in an easily accessible location. That way I can disconnect as needed. But I shouldn't have to do this for such a high-end and expensive product such as the aquaero 5 xt My board is an Asus sabertooth 990fx, it's a new high-end UEFI based motherboard, so while I can't argue with your logic...

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 01:07

Zitat von »dbdecker« are you plugged into USB 3.0? if so you might need to check if legacy is turned on. Check the same thing for USB 2. Not sure if it will help, but I know on my PC i had similar issues. Not after installing an aquaero but after a Bios reset etc. No, it's plugged into a usb2.0 header.

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011, 21:08

Hi, I've an aquaero 5 XT. However, ever since installing the aquaero, my keyboard doesn't work for boot selection screens during startup. Once windows loads, everything works fine, but I can't use my keyboard during boot. Any suggestions?