• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Mittwoch, 23. November 2011, 13:32

Forenbeitrag von: »dbdecker«

Aquasuite 2012 + Open Hardware Monitor

bump Shoggy replied to me that its coming soon, nothing beats the internal temp gauges imo.

Mittwoch, 23. November 2011, 13:29

Does the Aquero5 XT make Menu Control Easier than Aquero5 Pro ?

I prefer the Pro (after just swapping my XT over at the store I bought mine at) because the capacitive touch was intermittently going haywire. Also I don't use the panel that often, the LCD was more for bling than usefulness. Other than whats in the box and the screen and the iRda the Pro and XT are the same

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 13:52

Delivery times and status updates

Cool, got a reply that its a back order. All good, should have just been more patient I think.

Montag, 7. November 2011, 09:34

Delivery times and status updates

Order status:Order being processed Does this mean the order is shipped? On backorder? waiting on something? After being like this for 3 weeks i'm getting a little concerned. Also not getting a reply when tying to contact aqua computer is fustrating...hence the forum entry

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 12:13

temp gauge from PC to Aquaero

Zitat von »Shoggy« That feature is not possible yet. The firmware already has some functions for it but the aquasuite is not ready so far. This option will be available with upcoming versions. Can't wait, thanks Shoggy. I've figured some good work arounds with offsets to get the results I want for now.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 08:02

temp gauge from PC to Aquaero

Is there anyway to interface the aquaero products to the Computers temp guages? EG: use the internal temp from the GPU to control a fan speed

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 05:28

Aquaero 5 XT capactive touch issues

It seems after connecting the device to USB and updating firmware has helped. have face plate on and it's working 100% Note: this was after full case assembly.

Dienstag, 1. November 2011, 12:13

Aquaero 5 XT capactive touch issues

Hi, I know there are threads about this but I figure it would be OK to add another. Just received my Aquearo 5 XT and black face plate. Installed in Corsair 800D case. The device is registering false touch responses randomly when installed with its faceplate. When installed without its face plate it works flawlessly. Key sensitivity is set to 1 on all keys. Improves the issue slightly. I have not changed the firmware out of the box as I am still in the cable management phase of building the PC. ...

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011, 23:19

My PC design, suggestions please

Thanks Shoggy! I'd been searching the forum and found similar requests. Might be worth putting up a sticky. Since the original post i've changed my case which actually means less fans. I've bought the waterblock from my aquaero too to make sure it stays a nice temp. thanks again

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 04:41

--- Seems its worth just grabbin some poweradjust 2's and be done with it properly.

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 04:33

Keyboard not working during boot

If the Aquaero isn't plugged into internal USB does it work for you then? Have you tried changing which internal pins its connected to? and does all USB work correctly in windows?

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011, 02:05

Keyboard not working during boot

are you plugged into USB 3.0? if so you might need to check if legacy is turned on. Check the same thing for USB 2. Not sure if it will help, but I know on my PC i had similar issues. Not after installing an aquaero but after a Bios reset etc.

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011, 01:51

Hi, I have been researching products for a while now and want to ask for advice to achieve the following. Control 5 fans on a radiator (all at the same time) and 4 system fans (all at the same time) Rad fans are the enermax Magma's, 120mm no LED Sys fans are 120mm with LEDs I want to ues the aquaero 5 XT product to control the system. (ordered and on its way) Can you provide any advice on this set up? Which product configuration with the aquaero would work? Can i put all the fans together on one...