• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-23 von insgesamt 23.

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012, 05:07

Forenbeitrag von: »JB3«

Poweradjust 2 Ultras Not Seen In Aquasuite 2012 Beta

I have 6 Poweradjust 2 Ultras linked together via Aquabus and connected to my Aquero 5 XT via Aquabus. The Aquero 5XT is connected to my mother board via USB. I can not see any of the Poweradjust 2 Ultras in Aquasuite 2012 Beta. What do I need to do to see them and adjust fan speeds in Aquasuite 2012 Beta?

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012, 04:53

Aquasuite 2012 Beta Aquastream Pump Screen Problem

Shoggy or Anybody That Can Help Me, I downloaded Aquasuite 2012 Beta. I have two Aquastreram XT Ultra pumps in series. Both pumps are hooked up via USB to mother board and Aquabus to Aquero 5 XT. In Aquasuite 2012 I can see both pumps information labeled aquastream XT 1 and aquastream XT 2 but XT 2 is greyed out all the time and XT 1 is greyed out most of the time, sometimes comes on white so I can adjust frequency manually or adjust pump mode between automatic, manual, or dearation mode. What d...

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 01:46

Aquabus Splitter Cable Needed?

I believe I have found the answer to my own question. An Aquabus Y Splitter Cable can be used to go from one Aquabus cable to two Aquabus ready devices. AquaComputer sells an Aquabus Y Splitter Cable on their website (part 53063) for 2.51 Euros and I was going to buy it but shipping was 34.9 Euros. I could not find a vendor in the US that carried the Aquabus Y Splitter Cable so I ordered pin removal tools and pins and I'll make my own.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 01:27

Aquabus Splitter Cable Needed?

In order to hook up two Aquastream pumps to Aquabus, since there is only one Aquabus connection on each pump, is an Aquabus Y splitter cable used?

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012, 00:25

Aquero 5 XT and Aquastream Ultra XT Questons

When connecting aquabus to two Aquastream pumps, since there is only one aquabus connector on each pump, is an aquabus splitter cable used so both pumps can be connected to the aquabus?

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 21:08

Aquero 5XT, Aquastream Pumps, Power Adjust 2's, High Flow Sensors, What USB and Aquabus Data Connections Needed?

I'm installing an Aquero 5XT, two Aquastream Ultra XT pumps, two Aquacomputer High Flow Sensors, and 6 Poweradjust 2 Ultras. To get maximum functionality at both the Aquero 5XT control panel and in the Aquasuite software what should be connected via USB cables and what should be connected via Aquabus? I don't want to run any USB or Aquabus cables if they are unnecessary or redundant. 1. How should Poweradjust 2's be connected to the aquero 5XT and motherboard (USB or Aquabus or both)? 2. How sho...

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011, 05:37

Aquero 5 XT and Aquastream Ultra XT Questons

If I am using an Aquero 5 XT controller and two Aquastream Ultra XT pumps, are the only electrical connections I need to make to my pumps the Aquabus and power connections? With only power and Aquabus connections to my pumps will I get pump rpm, temperature of water going through pump, and external water temp (with temp sensor hooked up to pump ext. temp connector) to the Aquero 5 XT over the Aquabus?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 03:00

Aqua Computer Control System Questions

I have an Aquero 5XT, (2) Aquastream Ultra XT pumps, (2) AC High Flow Sensors, and currently in shipment (6) Poweradjust 2’s. I have a few questions about hooking them all up. 1. I will have (2) AC PA2 bay mounts for the (6) PA2’s. Are there Aquabus cables sold that are the correct length to jump from PA2 to PA2 to PA2 when the triple PA2 bay mount is used? 2. Is there a molex cable made to connect (3) PA2’s in an AC PA2 triple bay mount? 3. Can (3) PA2’s be connected to one molex cable? 4. If t...

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 03:49

Aquero 5 XT questions

What are the PWM1 and PWM2 pulse width modulation 12 V ouputs used for? My understanding about pwm is a pwm fan has 4 leads and the 4th lead is the pwm lead that controls fan speed without varying voltage to the fan, correct? What are these PWM1 and PWM2 outputs for and how would they be used? What is the RGB-LED output for? Why would I want the Aquero to control any LED lights? Something like Green is all systems okay and Red is system fault?

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 02:34

Bitspower Temp Sensor Work With Aquero 5 XT

If Bitspower temp sensors are not accurate does Aquero 5 XT have the capability to input correction factors?

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011, 21:59

Bitspower Temp Sensor Work With Aquero 5 XT

Does anyone know if the Bitspower G 1/4" Temperature Sensor Stop Fitting - Matte Black (BP-MBWP-CT) works with the Aquero XT? http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10373/…tl=c101s457b145

Samstag, 26. November 2011, 04:19

Two 4x140 Rads, Three GTX 580 Video Cards, One Loop Or Two?

I think you're right about the single loop working better for me. I've figured out how I want to do the loop with two AquaStream Ultra XT pumps in series and have ordered fittings and tubing. From what I've seen online these pumps do pretty well in restrictive loops and since I am going through 3 EVGA Classified 580 HC cards and two SR-1 560 radiators I think my loop will be fairly restrictive. I will measure water temps at the pumps, after the first radiator, after the second radiator, after th...

Donnerstag, 24. November 2011, 19:40

Two 4x140 Rads, Three GTX 580 Video Cards, One Loop Or Two?

I am building a new computer. So far for cooling I have two Black Ice SR-1 560 rads, 8 Noiseblocker PK-2 140mm fans, Aquerao 5XT, 3 PowerAdjust 2 Ultras, and 2 Aquastream Ultra pumps. I have an Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 motherboard and will use an i7-3930K cpu. Original plan was two loops, one 560 rad, one Aquastream Ultra pump, one res for each loop. One loop to cool two EVGA 580 Classified Hydro Copper 3GB video cards and one loop to cool cpu, ram, and motherboard waterblock. Now I decided t...

Freitag, 11. November 2011, 01:46

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

I've seen a Poweradjust 2 diagram showing where a temperture sensor hooks up. I've seen a Poweadjust 2 diagram showing where two Aquabus connections are. I've looked on the web for an hour and not found an English Manual for the Poweradjust 2, or a review, or anything that shows what all the connectors are for on the Poweradjust 2. Can someone please provide a link to an English manual for the Poweradjust 2? If there is no manual, can someone provide a diagram detailing what all the connections ...

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 02:17

Anybody Ever Tried Two Ultra XT Pumps In Serial

Intresting how these pumps were hooked up in serial. I made my decision though. I ordered to XT Ultras and plan to use one per loop in my new build. I'll see how they work and what kind of temps I have and make changes if I have to.

Dienstag, 1. November 2011, 01:43

Any Reservoirs Hook Directly To Aquastream XT Pumps?

Do any reservoirs hook up directly to Aquastream XT pumps like they do D5 and DCC pumps? Is this even desirable?

Montag, 31. Oktober 2011, 03:48

Upgrade Aquastream XT Standard Pump to XT Ultra Pump

Found the answer on pump upgrades online in the pump manual. A version upgrade is available to be bought through our web shop. For example, for upgrading from the Standard version to the Ultra version, write down the serial number and the public key found on the tab "pump information and key management" in the aquasuite software. When ordering the desired upgrade from the Aqua Computer online shop, enter the serial number and the public key into the remark field. As standard procedure, you will ...

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 23:24

Anybody Ever Tried Two Ultra XT Pumps In Serial

Have any of you ever tried hooking up two Ultra XT pumps in serial in one loop? If so how did it work?

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 20:21

AquaComputer Webstore Registration & Shipping Question

I want to order something from the AquaComputer webstore. Required information for customer registration and shipping is: No./Street Post Code Town Country I live in the US in the state of Illinois. There is no place to enter my state for shipping information. Does anyone know if entering City and State in the Town box works? Don't want to order a bunch of stuff and have it never get to me.

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 19:20

Upgrade Aquastream XT Standard Pump to XT Ultra Pump

Has anyone upgraded their Aquastream XT Standard pump to an XT Ultra pump? Can the unlock code only be purchased from Aquastream? Is there any informaiton on the upgrade cost anywhere?

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 15:43

Aquacomputer Product Information in English

Is there a website to research Aquacomputer product information in English? When I go to the Aquacomputer store it's a mix of German and English. For example the Aquero 5XT info is in English but the Aquastream Ultra XT informaiton is in German.

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 02:19

Need Help Choosing Pumps For Quiet But Capable Computer

I’m a water cooling newbie. I’ve built 3 air cooled computers but I’ve always been intimidated with water cooling. I finally got up the courage to jump in the water and started ordering stuff yesterday. My desire is to build a quiet but capable computer with high quality components that can be overclocked (never overclocked either) if I get up the courage to try overclocking. So far I have ordered: • Case Labs TH10 with pedestal • Two Black Ice SR-1 560 radiators • 10 Noiseblocker Black Silent P...

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011, 02:08

D5 Pump With Tach Output Show RPM On Aquero 5XT

Just joined this forum. Have found AquaComputer products and this forum very interesting. Since the informaiton on the AquaComputer website seems to have overview info in English and Specs in German, I hope to get most of the information I need to decide on what I need to purchase from folks at this forum. One of the D5 pump manufacturers has a tach output wire on their pump. Do I need this tach output and will it work to show pump RPM on the Aquero 5XT? Thanks in advance for the help!