• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 01:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Ace Adey«

How to control Laing DDC Pump using Poweradjust 2

Hello fellow Watercoolers & PC Modders I have some trouble controlling a pump that is stuck at 100%. How come the program is not controlling the pump as Win 7 recognised the USB device and installed it? It's powered from a 12V molex plug. What and or where do you plus the 3 pin RPM sensor into Poweradjust 2? Any help on this would make my Christmas Merry Christmas All

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 20:27

Temp sensor and general Poweradjust 2 stuff

[img]http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44167&stc=1&d=1320002740[/img] hmm so this is poweradjust 2. if i have a two pin temp sensor probe, can you tell me where to connect it to please?

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 19:53

Temp sensor and general Poweradjust 2 stuff

hi guys, As it stands im using a single loop with laing pump controled via USB poweradjust 2. Im familiar with most of a computers electronics to maintain and monitor. The rig i own originally had two loops thus two controllers. Where poweradjst 2 sits there are two cables with one connected, showing the old loop disconnected. Aquasuite shows rpm and i run at 70% all of the time. i believe the old temp sensor is disconnected also. do they typically run (two pins) from Poweradjust 2 into the rese...