Thanks again Shoggy.

Sonntag, 8. August 2010, 12:19

Forenbeitrag von: »BudoBob«

Help with fittings / connections

Nice one. Cheers Top_Nurse.

Sonntag, 8. August 2010, 02:06

Difference between XT and HF?

Cheers Shoggy. When you said "bigger connections", what realistically is the maximum size of the connections on the XT? Thanks again.

Samstag, 7. August 2010, 15:25

Difference between XT and HF?

Much time has been spent Googling but I have not been able to find an answer. What is the difference between the Kryos XT and HF? Given the different metals used, is it purely cosmetic or is there a slight difference in performance? Thanks.

Freitag, 6. August 2010, 13:34

After some further digging I may be able to answer my own question. A lot of people seem to go for plug&cool because of its simplicity. This also makes picking the right size tubing easier. I think the only item requiring an adapter is the pump, everything else connects directly to the P&C connectors. I know I initially stated I wanted a G1/4 system, but can someone please explain the difference between this and the G1/8. Cheers.

Donnerstag, 5. August 2010, 13:15

Hi guys. Resurrecting a long dead account I have come for some advice regarding a forthcoming G1/4 AC cooling setup. I understand the basics and already have an internal rad (Evo 360 I think) fitted but nothing else (Long story). The components I have listed so far: Cuplex Kryos HF or XT (Any advice here is welcome). Aquaero VFD Aquastream XT USB Ultra Aquatube G1/4 Delrin (Black) Aquabay AT Frontplate I'm not looking for anything more than CPU cooling for now as other coolers will be added late...

Montag, 3. Januar 2005, 15:30

Re: Alternative Aquaero display colours?

Thanks to all for both their quick replies and input, now I know it can be done then I will certainly be going for this setup. Nitrix. I'm afraid to say that my new build will be stretched over several months due to other commitments, but I am tempted to install the watercooling in my old rig first to ensure a smooth build so these result may come within the next month or two. If I get the mine done before you then I will gladly inform you of the result and post relevant pictures.

Sonntag, 2. Januar 2005, 20:28

Alternative Aquaero display colours?

Firstly I would like to appologise to the Mods if this question has been answered on the German forums but I am currently lacking certain foreign language skills. I am currently working on a new rig with a black/red theme and am looking into a watercooling solution for it. I wish to use the Aquaero display to monitor the temperatures and the flow of water but the currently available are unsuitable for my colour scheme. Are there any plans to release the display in other colours?