• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 15:54

Forenbeitrag von: »mm67«

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

If Aquacomputer really expects me to buy a separate lisence for each computer (60€ each year) then I guess it's to time start looking for a less greedy company

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 13:49

New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

Zitat Each new device is licensed to use the aqusuite with all existing devices of the customer. Whoever purchases a product every two years, for example, has no restriction So buying license for one of my 6 computers with Aquacomputer devices is enough ? How do I copy the license to other rigs ?

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014, 08:09

Aquaduct O-ring

Is it possible to buy a new O-ring that goes under this part : http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2471. Mine seems to be leaking a bit

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012, 11:24

Dead Aquaero 5 LT

I just bought my third Aquaero 5 LT and it seems to be doing exactly same as second one was doing originally, red led turns on instantly, computer doesn't recognize it as a usb device and fans are not running. I believe the second one was sent back to Aquacomputer by reseller and when it came back fixed I think I was told that it was lacking firmware. Could this be the same problem again and if it is can I do something myself or do I need to send this one also back to shop ? Last time that was e...

Montag, 30. Januar 2012, 11:04

Asus Matrix GTX580 - PWM Fans Won't Turn Off

PWM fans shouldn't stop when they get no PWM signal, according to specifications they should run at 100 % speed in that case : http://www.formfactors.org/developer/spe…re_PWM_Spec.pdf

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 09:35

Curve controler doesn't work?

Curve controllers are working fine with my LT.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 09:33

No pump control

Zitat von »Equinediver« If I hook up one of my pumps to the Aquabus all I can change is frequency, or change between automatic, manual or dearation. Nothing else. Then it's working correctly, that's all you get with current version of Aquasuite 2012. Some later version will probably add more controls.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 00:07

No pump control

And you have Aquabus cable coming from pump connected to the high speed Aquabus port of Aquaero and Aquabus is activated in pump ( Same page as that Aquabus address setting) ? That's all I needed to do.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 10:18

No pump control

Have you given both pumps an individual Aquabus address ? Use this screen in Aquasuite 4.72

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 15:22

aquaero 5 XT Work with MAC OS X (Hackintosh)

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 & i7-2600K & Radeon HD6870 running OS X 10.7.2. Watercooling gear is controlled by AE 5 LT and a PA2.

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 20:59

aquaero 5 XT Work with MAC OS X (Hackintosh)

You can also run Aquasuite on a virtual Windows machine, this is my system running Aquasuite on virtual Windows 7 machine from OS X Lion.