• 23.04.2024, 13:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 93.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 00:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Psychor«

Updating OCTO firmware now requires me to disconnect all devices?

Zitat von »Stephan« We already worte it at the forum: We had some customers with problems at the firmware update of OCTO and QUADRO. If the power draw of RGB fans is high due the firwmare update there can be issues at the 5V power line. Some users also have bad Molex connectors at the PSU or damaged contacts due sleeving. If only the device itself needs to be powered we expect no problems at the power supply of the unit. That's why we decided to remove the fans. The next update will be possible...

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 01:58

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Bartdude« After downloading x35 yesterday evening I can concur all pumps/fans have to be unplugged from Quadro to do the firmware upgrade! Seems there's a first time for everything, knew I pushed my luck Zitat von »Bartdude« I have an AE6 + Quadro + MPS400 all plugged into Hubby7 and I never have to unplug a thing This is ridiculous. If I have to keep doing this I'm going to find another solution.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 01:54

RE: Ek aio pump plugged on quadro ?

Zitat von »Asryan« Hi I have a ek aio, I plugged the pump on the aio pump header but i was wondering if plugging it on my aquasuite quadro fan controller could damage it? I just got a replacement unit because last one was getting loud and I was wondering if it could be linked to it somehow. At 100% it's not loud but I'm very noise sensitive and I can still hear it https://youtu.be/rwf5qB7_lhA The one I had before was a lot louder Also could it damage it to set a speed curve for the pump or is i...

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 01:49

Updating OCTO firmware now requires me to disconnect all devices?

Is this a joke? This is going to be a huge pain in the ass every time I need to update the firmware if I need to go in and remove everything connected to the OCTO, then rewire everything so that the removed items have power and I can boot into Windows to update the OCTO firmware, only to then have to swap everything back!

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 07:18

Extremely odd issue using Octo

Zitat von »sebastian« Only connect 1 speed signal from 1 fan. Cut all other speed signals in your y cables. When you connect more than 1 speed with a y cable the speed signal is not working. Hi Sebastian. Yes, I agree - only one fan per splitter should have its RPM signals passed. However, please re-read my post. I don't understand why Octo fan port 1 and fan port 2 are showing such vastly different graphs. Both graphs should show a fluxation, but only one does. Thanks.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 07:00

Extremely odd issue using Octo

I have an Octo running the latest firmware and I'm running the latest version of Aquasuite. I'm experiencing an issue that I simply can't understand. Octo fan port 1 Has a 2-way 4-pin fan splitter attached going to two identical fans. For whatever reason each of the two male ends have all 4 pins present and their RPM wire being sent to the female end. This isn't ideal. Two identical fans are connected to the fan splitter. Each fan was tested individually and at 75% power runs at ~1,600 RPM. I te...

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 23:22

Power EK-AIO 360 D-RGB pump via AC Octo?

Zitat von »Tasky« Well, I think you could certainly power it from the Octo alright... Might be a bit of a faff directing the CPU_Fan header signal through Aquasuite, through the Octo, to the pump, though. Surely it's simpler to just run the 4-pin connector directly off CPU_Fan, and then connect the 5v RGB connector to the Octo with an RGBpx male adapter? That way the pump and fans will adjust according to CPU requirements, and your RGB will have all the glory Aquasuite can offer! I had to Googl...

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 23:21

Please delete. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 21:41

Hi all, The full manual for the EK-AIO 360 D-RGB can be found here: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109815847.pdf. Has anyone powered the pump of an EK-AIO 360 D-RGB pump via an AquaComputer Octo? Is there any reason that this wouldn't work? Thanks.

Sonntag, 4. November 2018, 19:48

QUADRO w/ [SPLITTY9 vs. PWM Y-splitter]

So I have 4 fan grouping that I want to control - see below. Currently I use a Aquaero 5 PRO, but it's overkill for this build and I want to simplify things. Fan Group 1: 4 PWM fans Fan Group 2: 1 PWM fan Fan Group 3: 1 PWM fan Fan Group 4: 2 PWM fans I plan to pick up a QUADRO. I'll need a SPLITTY9 for fan group 1 due to the number of fans. My questions is this... should I just use a 4pin PWM Y-splitter for each of the other fan groups to connect to the QUADRO or should I use a SPLITTY9 for the...

Montag, 14. September 2015, 20:17

Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Blue: (1) black replacement cover & (2) heatsink issues

Joy, even more issues. I tried grinding down the sides of the hole but I can't get either spacer to drop in that one side.

Montag, 14. September 2015, 18:20

Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Blue: (1) black replacement cover & (2) heatsink issues

I recently ordered an Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Blue & black replacement cover. The default silver cover seems to fit just fine. However, I'm having issues with the black cover - you'll see it bows a bit in the pictures. Perhaps the glue just isn't as strong. Should I tighten the screws all the way down or back them off a bit? Thanks.

Montag, 14. September 2015, 18:16

Holy lack of quality control - Aquaero 6 XT Blue

Quick update - Aquacomputer sent me replacement parts for the outer screen. If you have issues shoot them an email.

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 18:21

Zitat von »Shoggy« Sorry, for that problem. It seems you must have received a device from an older batch since we already changed the type of glue which fixes the Plexiglas insert and also our laser cutter has been modified to avoid these "burned" edges. This brown stains are the result of a chemical process while laser cutting and it can be removed with phosphoric acid - sounds dangerous but I guess mot of us have it at home: it can be found in Coca Cola for example and this can be used for cl...

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 18:15

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this rant, but your chances of a good outcome would be much better if you had opened a case direct with aquacomputer support instead. I'm sharing my experience regarding a recent purchase. Are we only suppose to post good things on the forum? I must have missed that memo. You assume that I only posted here - I also contacted them via email about the issue. I think you need to look up what exactly the word "rant" means.

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 02:19

I'm a long time Aquacomputer customer with a ton of parts - including multiple Aquaero 5. I just received a new Aquaero 6 XT Blue, with a bunch of new accessories, from an store in the US and this what greeted me upon inspection. All four corners have discoloration on the metal - it almost looks like burn marks. And the display is actually coming away from the faceplate. This is nuts! And yes I'm aware that there's still plastic on the screen. It isn't causing the issues you see - I checked.

Sonntag, 14. September 2014, 18:23

Analyze Data / Data Log Bug - AS2014 v2.3

Zitat von »Shoggy« This problem is known and will be fixed with the next update. Any idea when we might see the next update? Thanks.

Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 22:53

This is what both graphs look like when displayed on an "Overview page." Notice that even though the 3rd GPU is graphed under "Analyze data" it's completely missing when the graph is displayed on an "Overview page."

Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 22:33

This is what happened when I graphed 4 AQ5 sensors and 1 MPS sensor together. Notice the Y axis.

Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 22:28

I had hope that the issues with graphing had been sorted out in the latest release but it looks like some still persist. In the current release it appears that once you add a 3rd data set to graph the Y axis is doubled (i.e., displayed twice). I tested this using both virtual sensors and native AQ5 temperature sensors. Same issue.

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014, 00:22

Aquasuite 2014-1.3 Crashing (Windows 8.1 x64)

I recently upgraded from AS 2013-x.x to AS 2014-1.3. I'm running the latest version of Win 8.1 Enterprise (x64). Since upgrading my system regularly (e.g., daily) locks up due to AS crashing. I've had to resort to disabling AS from automatically starting on Windows boot now. While this "fixed" the issue it is far from ideal. I've never had these issues with AS 2013-x.x. I pulled the following from the Windows Event Log: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Faulting application name: aquasuite...

Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014, 18:01

D5 pump module for airplex modularity system?

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2982 Has anyone used one of these with their AQ radiators and if so how did you like it? Where did you purchase it from in the US? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 17. April 2014, 23:57

When Aquasuite software update will be release !

Any chance that you could include a date along with the files on the upload page? Thanks.

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 21:56

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

So how has the most recent version of AS been working with recent releases of AIDA?

Montag, 20. Januar 2014, 20:44

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Zitat von »wa3pnt« One other note on the new 2014-1 Aquasuite. The issue with Aquasuite crashing when a MPS configuration is selected remains. Closing and reopening Aquasuite allows access to the MPS Configuration as is did in the previous version. I just close and reopen Aquasuite if I want to access the MPS Configuration, which I seldom do now that the calibration has been loaded. RodeoGeorge Have you emailed AQ (info@aqua-computer.de) about this? If not I recommend doing so with a link to th...

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 19:37

AQ 5 Pro (firmware 1034) Bug - Random AQ 5 Pro Resets

Guys, I primarily created this thread to address a AQ5 Pro device reset with the new AS software and/or AQ5 firmware. This is not primarily about the MPS 400. Please create another thread.

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 23:12

MPS400 DOA

Zitat von »wa3pnt« Zitat von »Psychor« Could you post a video (YouTube, etc.) or some pictures of it leaking? I'm curious what's going on. Did you try carefully tightening down the three screws on the top surface of the MPS 400? I have obviously removed the MPS400 from the system, so I cannot make a video of the leaking. Here is a picture which has a pencil tip pointing to the place where the water seeps out of the unit. ... RodeoGeorge Well removing it from a loop doesn't preclude you from hoo...

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 20:00

MPS400 DOA

Could you post a video (YouTube, etc.) or some pictures of it leaking? I'm curious what's going on. Did you try carefully tightening down the three screws on the top surface of the MPS 400?

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 19:57

One thing I'm not yet clear on is if the device reset is caused by the device on its own, the AS software triggering the device to reset or a combination of the two. Sven said that AC will be looking into the matter.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 03:55

Zitat von »wa3pnt« I reported the problem with Aquasuite crashing when you select the MPS400 Configuration in the thread titled: AS 2013-5.2 Bug - MPS temperature label incorrect (Could not insert a link to that thread, don't know why) I've found that AS crashes when it initially opens. If after the system finishes booting I close and reopen AS, I can then access the MPS>Configuration. RodeoGeorge http://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/p1403705-as-2013-5-2-bug-mps-temperature-...

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:13

I've been using an AQ5 Pro for years and it hasn't failed me in all that time. However, I recently upgraded AS to 2013-5.2 and updated the firmware on my AQ 5 Pro and MPS 400. Since then I've noticed that my AQ 5 Pro will randomly reset. AS 2013-5.2 will not crash - just the device will sometimes reset itself. While working in Windows I notice this because I can see the AQ 5 Pro screen go through the boot process, where it displays a splash screen, and I can hear that all too familiar USB device...

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:08

AS 2013-5.2 Bug - MPS temperature label incorrect

Spoke with Sven at AC. They're aware of the issue I posted above.

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 00:23

AS 2013-5.2 Bug - MPS temperature label incorrect

In the first screenshot you'll notice that the MPS 400 is reporting the internal temperature and it's labeled as internal. This is good. [attach]4513[/attach] However, the AQ5 lists the MPS 400 internal temperature sensor as "mps 1 external" which is incorrect. I don't have an external temperature probe attached to the MPS 400. While I can correct this issue by renaming the sensor it should be looked into. [attach]4514[/attach] Take care.

Montag, 12. August 2013, 20:45

RE: Fitting size

Zitat von »Nihil Simile« 13mm is equal to 1/2 inch, and 10mm is equal to 3/8 inch. Thanks. So I reset my MPS 400 today and now the drop down menus for "Load flow calibration curve" are completely empty. Any idea what's going on? As a result my flow is showing ~6 gal/h which is incorrect. Prior to resetting my MPS 400 it was 80+ gal/h.

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013, 06:54

AQ5 1030 / AS 2012-2 Bug - RPM max resetting?

Zitat von »Grasshopper« sounds like firmware error, a few things I would try: first export your profiles, 1) Turn off computer at the wall socket so that AQ5 is powered down, wait a couple of minutes and then power up computer or 2)do a firmware update from within aquasuite (even though it is the same version), import you profiles. or 3) set profile then uninstall Aquarsuite, to see if AS syncing is the issue. Thanks. I'll see about trying that when I have some time to play with it more. When m...

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 05:12

AQ5 1030 / AS 2012-2 Bug - RPM max resetting?

Fan header 1 and 2 on my AQ5 monitor the RPM of pump 1 and 2, respectively. The pumps are set to run at about 3,600 RPM. By default the AQ5 displays 2,000 RPM as the max RPM. Using the AQ5 I set the max RPM to 6,000 RPM. I also save this profile directly to the AQ5. This works... for awhile. However, at some random point... hours or a day later the max randomly resets back to 2,000 RPM without me doing anything! What the heck is going on? Thanks.

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013, 22:32

CPU and memory usage for AS2013

Zitat von »Grasshopper« I have set up a task schedule to close and reload aquasuite every 3 hours, So its the graphs that are the issue, perhaps if the problem is known they are getting closer to resolving it Good idea.

Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013, 22:29

Aquasuite 2013 updates - version number or dates?

Could you please provide more information on the Aquasuite 2013 download page so that we know what the latest version is? According to Aquasuite 2013 I'm running 2013-2 but I haven no idea what version is on the website. Thanks.

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 22:10

MPS 400 Internal Temp. Sensor?

Zitat von »_KaszpiR_« Then go and adjust the offset Yup. That's what I did.

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 14:07

Zitat von »_KaszpiR_« I suggest leaving the computer off overnight so the temperatures will stabilize. You may alos turn off computer, leave pump and fans to on at full speed and then try to cool down to the ambien tmeperature. Then turn off the fans and pump and wait till it stabilize. Second, check out also with external sensors, some may also have wrong offsets (so use two or three, and calculate average). Good suggestion! It appears that the difference isn't as bad as I first thought - the ...

Samstag, 27. April 2013, 09:04

All hardware and fans in the PC are off (including pumps) except the AQ5 Pro. All case side panels are off. Ambient room temp. = 23C MPS 400 internal temp. probe = 27C Delta = 4C Is such a difference typical? Should I just set the MPS internal temp. in Aquasuite = ambient room temp and be done with it? Thanks.

Samstag, 27. April 2013, 08:57

MPS 400 & AQ5 Pro Settings?

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Psychor« What about "minimum" and "maximum?" this is the scale in the lcd when you display the bars. Thanks again Sebastian.

Samstag, 27. April 2013, 07:07

Zitat von »sebastian« This settings not relevant for the mps. The mps output also scaled values. This setting has no effect. Thanks Sebastian. What about "minimum" and "maximum?" My "maximum" is set to "39.6" yet the MPS reports 89 Gal/hour (I use gallons, not liters) which sounds about right.

Samstag, 27. April 2013, 04:28

Hi, I have my MPS 400 connected to my AQ5 Pro (1030) via the Aquabus. The MPS is detected in AS2013 as Flow 11. What does "Digmesa" means and what do the various values mean? What should the MPS be set to? I have 1/2" ID 3/4" OD fittings connected to the MPS. Thanks.

Montag, 11. März 2013, 16:12

MPS 400 reporting 3.86 gal/hour?

While fooling around with the settings I selected "13/10 mm" (which by default was BLANK) and then hit "Import Calibration Dada." My flow shot up from 3.xx gal/h to 82 gal/h. The manual says "13/10 mm" is the "type of fittings." Is that the ID of the fitting? I'm using 1/2" barb fittings.

Montag, 11. März 2013, 15:57

MPS 400 reporting 3.86 gal/hour?

I have an MPS 400 connected to a loop comprising a pump and filter. I use this for cleaning loops. The MPS 400 is rated for 80 - 400 liters per hour / 21 - 106 US liquid gallons per hour. So why is it reporting 3.86 gal/hour? Shouldn't it report 0 or something since it's below the minimum?

Montag, 11. März 2013, 07:59

PA2 & MPS 400 connected to AQ5?

Currently I have 5 PAs connected to each other via 3-pin cables with one PA2 connected to the Aquabus High port on the AQ5 via a 3-pin cable. This works just fine. I bought a MPS 400 and now realize that it requires a 4-pin Aquabus cable to communicate with the AQ5. If I want to use all of my PA2 and the MPS 400 is my only choice to buy the Aquabus 4-pin splitter cable and connect the 3-pin cable from the one PA2 to one male end of the Aquabus 4-pin splitter cable and connect a 4-pin Aquabus cab...

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013, 02:34

When will the next version of AS2012 be available? Will it fix the memory & CPU hogging?

Zitat von »sebastian« The next version release with several bug fixes we plan to release at beginning march. Will the update require anything to be flashed?

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 08:54

Flow question - Aquacomputer Airplex Mod. Rad.

Zitat von »SNTmods« Im not sure if that can be done or not but have you considered just rotating the 2nd modular radiator 180 degrees so it pairs up as it should? I have them oriented like this for a reason. But thanks for the suggestion.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 05:30

Flow question - Aquacomputer Airplex Mod. Rad.

Would the configuration (e.g., flow direction) below work? Click the image and follow the RED arrows for the flow direction. It should but I just wanted to double check. Thanks.