• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-43 von insgesamt 43.

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019, 23:31

Forenbeitrag von: »iBeta2«

aquainlet XT 100 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor

Thanks grizzlygff4 - Have ordered an aquainlet now. I've looked at the Fill Level Alarm in Aquasuite and it unfortunately does not have a way to trigger due to rate of change, only an absolute level value. Detecting a high rate of change would seem essential to detect a leak, and as it is now I guess you would have to put in a value just below the current water level position - and occasionally have to change the value due to evaporation etc. But maybe I should wait to criticise until trying the...

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 12:30

aquainlet XT 100 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor

Hi AC forum, I've got a 10+ year old Aquastream XT Ultra + Aquaero Pro 5. Want to fit the aquainlet XT 100 ml, so wondered if there were any other seals or other accessories necessary for the installation? Particularly what length is the internal usb cable that comes with the aquainlet ? AC have seen fit not to provide that information on the product page. Also if anyone knows the resolution of the mps level sensor? Is it high enough to detect leaks generally before damage occurs, for example ca...

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 16:07

Everything ok including Pump speed control

Actually I pressed 'Reset Device to defaults' on the AS and it started to work, that is the pump speed can be increased to the max. However it can not, by design, go below 50Hz anymore - is that to limit pump current? Otherwise it is slightly annoying, since I do not need so high a flow. Also there is no dearation mode anymore (that I can find). I used to connect via Aquabus to get Water Temp, but now it seems the USB works also - assume I should use USB? One of the radio buttons in the AQ pump ...

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 17:17

Everything ok except Pump speed control

With an Aquaero5 and AC aquastream XT USB, I cannot control the pump speed. Either from the Aquastream or Aquaero settings It only alters between 50-53Hz, and will not go higher (or lower which I want). Am on Aquasuite 2015-6.

Montag, 12. Mai 2014, 22:21

Aquastream Ultra - Potentially problematic magnetic fields?

Zitat von »Maximization« i have one in my pedestal form fitted to the bottom of my Silverstone raven 3 case, am i going die? Er no Max, you're gonna live forever. On the off chance that you are not being sarcastic; high magnetic fields can be dangerous. The magnetic field strength is directly proportional to diistance, so doubling the space between you and the field source will reduce it by half. But, especially if you live in a city, I would be far more worried about microwave radiation. The e...

Montag, 12. Mai 2014, 00:34

Aquastream Ultra - Potentially problematic magnetic fields?

Yes, well I don't want to be alarmist but am getting well in excess of 2uT (20mG) at reasonably close distances to the pump. Am using Gigahertz Solutions ME3840B meter. The lower the pump's rotational velocity the higher the magnetic field. Eg at 55cm get 700nT @3000rpm and 450nT @3540rpm. This is likely due to more back emf at higher rotations. The recommended maximum level for human well being is 200nT; 20nT preferred. I think that this figure comes from the Bioinitive Report. -> Edit: Sorry n...

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013, 13:51

Aquaero5 Software Sensor Data Source and AIDA64

Yes that is correct, thanks. I had been looking in the wrong AIDA Page (Logging instead of External Applications). It would still be very nice if Aquasuite could give some indication of this - it should surely be technically possible since the Service knows that there are only 3 devices supplying the sensor information - and Aquasuite knows there should be 4.

Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 00:43

Aquaero5 Software Sensor Data Source and AIDA64

Aquaero5 Software Sensor Data Source misses One Disk FromAIDA64. Have 4 identical disks in 2 RAID0 setups. Can see all 4 in AIDA UI, however 'Aqua Computer Service - Software Sensor' Dialog only shows 3. Worse, is that the Aquasuite 1012 UI shows all 4 disks receiving input. Have tried Uninstalling Service, but no luck.

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 22:00

Aquaero5 - PWM Fan Output Problem

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »iBeta2« Does this mean that the Aquaero5 will turn PWM fans completely off, if they follow some standard specifications? I do not mean to seem sceptical, but all of the posts on the subject seem to be about the fans not turning off. When you use the 4th fan channel in PWM mode than it always supplies 12V and the real speed of the fan is controlled via the PWM signal so the fan internally controls its speed. When there is no PWM signal given, than normally this type...

Donnerstag, 30. August 2012, 00:05

Potential danger using Software Sensors in Aquasuite2012_B16

Don't want to sound too melodramatic, but at present, if AIDA64 is stopped, Aquasuite quite happily continues showing the last recorded temps. Dunno if AC have plans for this, but at the very least could be a cheap&dirty optional check on the software readings every x seconds. If all the readings are the same after y times then a warning can be given. Not great, better just to test if the appropriate sensor process is running - only 2 are allowed so it should hardly mean much coding.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 23:50

Just wondered. Personally am not that bothered now 'cos am using it analogue. But I think that AC could include an option that would disconnect current to the fan at a certain temp. In this way any pwm fan would turn off. This is how they turn analogue fans off, so the hardware must be there.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 21:46

Zitat von »chippie« I have a few different PWM fans here that I do not use and will try to connect them up over the next few weeks to see if I get the same thing happening as it may just be certain brands that continue to spin. Thanks. Did you find any that stopped spinning?

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 21:41

Zitat von »Shoggy« It might be possible that your fan is not compatible with the aquaero. The PWM control is following an official specification but not all fans, pumps etc. work according to it. Does this mean that the Aquaero5 will turn PWM fans completely off, if they follow some standard specifications? I do not mean to seem sceptical, but all of the posts on the subject seem to be about the fans not turning off. Zitat von »Shoggy« You could also connect the fan as a normal 3-pin one so you...

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 12:18

Zitat von »Shoggy« It might be possible that your fan is not compatible with the aquaero. The PWM control is following an official specification but not all fans, pumps etc. work according to it. You could also connect the fan as a normal 3-pin one so you do not have to use the PWM control at all. The fan is designed to work with the ASUS MATRIX GTX580. An air-cooled card would be quickly cooked if the fan turned off, so it could well be Asus designed it not to. So can I just disconnect the pwm...

Montag, 6. August 2012, 18:52

Am trying to control a graphic card pwm fan using the Aquaero5. Am now on Beta 15 - which has fixed all previous issues so am not complaining - but there is still no way to turn off the fan. In fact I cannot seem to control the speed at all. HAve tried to manually adjust using the power slide bar and the maximum rpm text box. In all cases the output rotations are constant. I hope Aquacomputer will look at this (pwm fan cannot be turned off) at some point.

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 23:38

RE: Aquaero 5 - Do USB Polling-Rate restrictions still apply?

Zitat von »iBeta2« On Beta14 I am getting connection errors with the USB on 125Hz as well. . Not true. My own fault for not making new pages - the imported ones kept giving the yellow exclamation. After making completely new pages it seems to work much better, regardless of USB polling rate. It's still early days, but the fact that I can repeatedly close and open aquasuite without reconnection problems is great.

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 22:38

Aquaero 5 - Do USB Polling-Rate restrictions still apply?

I know that, previously, USB polling-rates higher than 125Hz are known to mess up Aquaero's USB connections. I have a Logitech Gamer mouse, and the Logitech software detects 3D games, and sets the rate up to 500Hz (and back down again when game ends). I do not think that, if this is a problem, it is the only one. On Beta14 I am getting connection errors with the USB on 125Hz as well. It is getting a bit frustrating - and I really think AC need a good reason to make this restriction. The newer ga...

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 17:33

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Zitat von »bcikota« Heh, it can get a bit frustrating. Try deleting all instances of Aquaero from the Device manager. As far as importing goes, I noticed that sometimes the saved export files have an error at the end, a character or two too much. Once I delete it it imports without a problem. Maybe you can take a look next time. Kind regards, Boris. Where should 'Aquaero' be in Device manager? I'm running Win7x64 and have never seen the 'Aquaero' (by name) in the Device manager.

Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 23:22

Zitat von »bcikota« There is not much news due to them concentrating on fixing the USB problems with this update. After seeing Scott's comments I've looked on the German forums and it seems like there are a couple of people still having problems with the devices connected to the same USB hub as Aquaero. Please tell me one of the devices is not the AquastreamXT.

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 22:02

Help with Aquasuite 2012 please?

Then it may be your graphic drivers (or hardware). Aquasuite is a '3D application', and the symptoms you describe could point to a problem there. As an aside, the symptoms are exactly the same as if Aquasuite is opened, and then the aquasuite process is manually suspended. If you look in task manager, you could check if any cpu time is recorded for the aquauite process.

Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 00:16

11.8v @100%

Zitat von »Grasshopper« not sure i am quite as accepting Boris, a $1 12 volt ( ie 7812 ) voltage regulator has no problems maintaing 12 volts at the DDC 1T work load of ~900mA, is it wrong to expect a $150 fan controller to offer normal voltage range..... Have you checked the input voltage to the Aquaero? With the cheap regulators, the output will be no more than Vin-0.7V, so there is no way you can put 12V in and get 12V out.

Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 00:03

Help with Aquasuite 2012 please?

There shouldn't be a problem. Is there any anti-malware that could be blocking? Tried starting as admin? If you try and open a second instance, does the dialog warning appear? Else all i can suggest is reinstalling.

Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 22:48

Workaround for Resume from Sleep USB Connection Issues

Zitat von »Silvermaul« Maybe we should run this as a service ? Or how do you run this? Is this an .exe which runs the whole time? Yes, it runs as a hidden windows form. I could maybe upload the exe, but AC mailed that the usb connection problem that this fixes (most of the time anyway) will be fixed in Beta14. So hopefully there will be no point in going further with this.

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 00:11

Aquaero 5 - unknown device

AC have promised a fix is coming for usb issues. Beta14 should be out very soon.

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 15:57

Aquastream XT not recognized.

I am now not sure the cold boot matters so much. Anyway got this reply from AC about the issue: this is a known problem and we are already working on it. It is very likely that we will release version 14 around the beginning of the next week. It should solve these and other problems with the USB communication. Looks like good news

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 23:42

It seems, that when i get the yellow exclamation of death, a cold boot will fix it. The YEOD's started to appear after I'd changed the usb motherboard header while the system was in sleep, after this the problem came constantly, until the cold boot. They have also started after a usb device was uninstallled in device manager. Again they went away after a cold boot. Some problems remain, but not the yellow excamation marks.

Montag, 5. März 2012, 01:25

It seems that if you have an Aquastream and Aquaero 5 then you are screwed, at least for now. Would love to be proved wrong on that. I would really like to update the Aquastream firmware, but cannot. Has anyone else with Aquastream problems not got updated firmware?

Montag, 5. März 2012, 00:46

No problem . MAke a new text file containing only: C:\pssuspend.exe aquasuite.exe Call it anything - its function is to suspend the Aquasuite - and save anywhere. Then change the extension from .txt to .bat (if the extension is not shown in file explorer, you need to press 'Organize' at the top-left of the File Explorer and click Folder and search options in the drop down list. Then click the 'view' tab and uncheck the 'Hide extensions....' box ). Repeat the process for: C:\pssuspend.exe -r aqua...

Sonntag, 4. März 2012, 23:45

Zitat von »Spooner« Hi all, I'm new to Aquaero, but not to watercooling. I have had a 5XT running in my rig for about 6 weeks now: Since upgrading to Beta 11 and then 12, I have an issue whereby Aquasuite will just stop communicating over USB. When I restart Aquasuite after noticing, I get the following on my overview page: Then if I click into the settings further, I get an app crash, which I'm assuming is a .net error: Motherboard is an Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z. Anyone have any ideas? It was...

Freitag, 10. Februar 2012, 18:25

Bought a aquaeros 5 XT. Problem upgrading firmware and down arrow not working

1 - A combination of rebooting - making sure the psu is off inbetween - and reconnecting the USB connection when back in the OS has always worked for me. I just keep going until it flashes ok.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2012, 16:03

Aquasuite 2012 Beta Aquastream Pump Screen Problem

I only have one Aquastream, but disconnecting the USB from the motherboard and just using the Aquabus (high) has given no problems.

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012, 21:56

I've been plagued by resume from sleep (S3 state) problems for ever now. Specifically in 2012 all settings (sensor names, Controllers, Alarms) are lost after a resume and the only way to get them back is to reconnect the usb or reboot. To fix this the aquasuite process should be suspended just before sleep and resumed just after. The quickest way is to download pstools from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysin…s/bb897540.aspx. Bat files can be made - these will work if pssuspend.exe is copi...

Montag, 30. Januar 2012, 01:04

Asus Matrix GTX580 - PWM Fans Won't Turn Off

Zitat von »Shoggy« Have you reviewed the minimum power settings for the fans. For example: if you set it to 20% you will never come any lower in the regular fan control since the aquaero will map the minimum and maximum setting into the 0 - 100% range. So if you would set 50% as minimum and 60% as maximum, a setting of 80% in the regular control would result into a real value of 58%. This setting seems to have an effect (Beta11) on the fan revolutions at 20%+, but setting it to zero does not tu...

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 00:56

PWM Fans Won't Turn Off

Well it's a hack alright, but don't see why it wouldn't work - not for me tho' 'cos I'm using all 4. The PWM 50% rotation works fine for me, but only if the 'Minimum Fan Power' is set to zero in the Fans Tab Settings. For some reason a positive MFP here will cause a 2/3 percentage when it should be 1/2. I agree, what is the point of a fan, specifically designed to save power at low rotations, that will not turn off?!? I thought it was an Asus 'safety feature' or something for their graphic card ...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:16

It might be worth ensuring that the PSU is off during the reflash reboot, else the Aquaero stays powered up. Though Beta11 is giving me way more grief than the previous ones - especially when it comes to loosing controllers. Does anyone know if the Device Profile file should save the controller info? For me, all that seems to get saved is Sensor and Fan settings.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:22

Badger- you could try and disconnect/reconnect the USB connection. For me this solves problems that would otherwise require a reboot.

Montag, 26. Dezember 2011, 20:00

PWM Fans Won't Turn Off

Ok, I know this isn't the original thread (Asus Matrix GTX580 - PWM Fans Won't Turn Off) , but I was not allowed to post further there?! [*] 'Sie sind nicht angemeldet' is the message.... well thankyou. [*] Anyway, thanks 'hrmes' , I had not heard of that, but it fits with what is happening. I can only think that PWM has problems controlling the fans at low rpm, ie they have to have 20%+ duty cycle to work properly. [*]It would certainly explain what is happening. [*]In light of all that, hrmes ...

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011, 01:24

Asus Matrix GTX580 - PWM Fans Won't Turn Off

I'm WC'ing a Asus Matrix (Platinum) GTX580. It's non-reference, so am using discrete waterblock(s) plus one of the two original PWM fans to cool the RAM. Astonishingly, Asus has no heatsink attached to the RAM chips - relying on the air passing through the GPU heatpipe fins. I've got Swiftech MC14s on the RAM, and a waterblock epoxied onto the VRM's heatsink - so only one fan needed. Problem is it will not turn off. The Aquaero 5 will increase the fan rpms with temperature, but will not lower it...

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 12:31

Aquaero 5 LT with "old" Aquastream and auto-shutdown

Have just resumed from sleep, and after restarting Aquasuite 2012 all the sensor names are blank. The graphs on the Overview page still work, but any with automatic titles will not show any header (cos' the sensor names are blank). This suggests the usb connection is reopened, but somehow Aquasuite cannot access the sensor names, or any controllers that use them. If anyone knows a fix for this without a reboot, it would be great. I know this is beta, but I would consider this a serious problem. ...

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 01:06

Does the Aquero5 XT make Menu Control Easier than Aquero5 Pro ?

Zitat von »frank anderson« I actually find the device interface to be very clunky.. think Windows 3.11 vs Windows 7.. That's how clunky it feels to me, I prefer to do everything in Aquasuite and it will synchronize the settings to the Aquaero, you can disconnect the USB after that and it'll run on it's own unless you restore it to factory default or change it .. for those with USB problems, this is always an option.. I for one don't have this issue using Logitech G19, G500 mouse and a Cyborg Co...

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 01:04

Thanks for the info. I've got the 5Pro now, and do think the menu screen is much more user-friendly, compared to the the 4.

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 00:59

Aquaero 5 LT with "old" Aquastream and auto-shutdown

Me too. Every time Win7x64 resumes from sleep, Aquasuite 2012 needs to be restarted to get a working connection to the Aquero5 Pro. Possibly more worrying is the couple of times (only had it a day though) Aquasuite 2012 lost the names of all the sensors. I had to restart Win7 to get them back. I had though been fiddling (connected a temp sensor etc) with the Aquero in suspend, before resuming into the blank sensor name problem. Don't want to sound too negative - so far I think the Aquero5 + Aqua...

Montag, 21. November 2011, 02:05

I have an Aquaero 4 at present and want to, well actually have to due to USB issues on newer Intel Boards, get an Aquero5. Wondered whether the XT version was worth it? I only use the menu in emergencies, and don't find it intuitive. Thought maybe the touch screen makes it easier. In fact I would of wanted one eventually due to the 2012 software. It was somewhat annoying that it will never work with the Aquero 4 version, as it is only a couple of years old ... so maybe the USB issue was worth it...