• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 19:48

Forenbeitrag von: »molesm«

Replacement of high flow NEXT / 2 / LT sensors with excessive operating noise

Just added a Next Flow sensor into my loop and is does have an annoying clicking noise over about 120 litres an hour. Is this the excessive noise and I should seek a replacement?

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 20:00

New Aquaero 5 advice

How do the power adjusts connect to the aquero, I would iamge you have to chain them together, but do you need to buy extra cables?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 22:02

New Aquaero 5 advice

Thanks for your answer about the water temps information, I think I might reduce the number of sensors a bit, but think I might still want more the the XT has, the pump of course has one extra. However I would still like to know if you can connect multiple XTs to each other, or can the Aquasuite cope with multiple XTs connected?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 20:41

New Aquaero 5 advice

thanks wramey, do you notice much different between the water temp sensors in the loop? I was hoping to get aquaero 5 LT, and use its inputs and connect them via some cable, not entire sure this is possible though, as getting Power adjusts just for their temp input would get pretty expensive. Also does anyone have experience of powering CCFLs from an aquaero?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 19:36

New Aquaero 5 advice

Hi am an new to Aquaero and am unsure about the exact parts to buy, could someone please help? here is my current plan 1 Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 XT 1 Aquastream XT Ultra 1 Flow meter inc flow cable 12 inline water sensors 4 general sesnors 1 RGB LED 6 fans under control 1 Aquaero water block 1) not sure about what the aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break does, I assume it provides power to the Aquaero when the computer is powered off, but plugged in, but does it get the po...