• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 56.

Montag, 20. Januar 2014, 17:55

Forenbeitrag von: »Scott Loves Dogs«

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Here is the change log for AS 2014-1, translated from German by Google Translate: The current release of the aquasuite 2014 is now available in the download section : aquasuite In this release has been requested by many of our customers an interface to program HWiNFO . Thus the aquasuite now supports the following interfaces to other monitoring programs Open Hardware Monitor: Version 0.6.0 HWiNFO : from version 0.6.0 , from version 4.30 Aida 64 ( with active WMI export) Furthermore, now all data...

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 03:56

New: aquaero 6

My mistake, the AE 5 & AE 6 manual, linked above, covers Aquasuite 2013 too. It is from page 18 all the way to page 48, minus a few pages that only pertain to the models with front panel displays. Wa3pnt: On my computer, the .jpg that you entered in the post above says "Tinypic (in bright colors) this image or video has been moved or deleted."

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 01:01

Rodeo George: Your .jpg was deleted or moved, so, since it was something from the AE 6 manual, here is a link to the whole manual in .pdf format: http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html?…_2013_11_08.pdf It would be a good idea for GTX Jack Bauer to read this manual, it may answer all, or many of his questions. Isn't there supposed to be a manual for Aquasuite 2013-4 somewhere?

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 22:16

GTXJack Bauer: If you get your AE 6 into a boot/shutdown/boot/etc. loop, you will have to perform a reset on it. How that is done on the AE 6, I don't know, but think it is the same as on the AE 5. A full reset involves jumpering the temp sensor inputs 5 through 8. You jumper each pair together, not #5 to #6, etc. You do the jumpering after ALL power to the AE is turned off or disconnected, then you power it back up with the jumpers in place. Start up and run the computer and AE, for a couple of...

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013, 20:41

I don't know about the tubing/flow meter combination, but I do use the same tubing, clear version, so it works well in general. The type of tubing you use should not have any effect upon the operation of the flow meter, no matter which flow meter you use.

Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013, 20:30

While I don't have an AE 6, and I do not have a very sophisticated cooling system, I do keep up on the technology, and will attempt to answer your questions to the best of my ability. My AE 5 is working with 3 fans, a pump, a temp sensor, and a flow meter, NONE of which are Aquacomputer products. If anything, the AE 6 should have even wider latitude to use other companies products. Aqua Suite 2013-4, the current version, is fully in English. I don't know about full control of the XT without the ...

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 20:31

Can I measure water temp using the included temp probes?

If you want to use the in-line sensors, FrozenCPU, linked above by WoodSpoon, has them. I use one of the Phobya In-Line ones. Here is the link to the FrozenCPU page for that sensor: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13163/…0c229s579#blank By the way, FrozenCPU has an outstanding reputation. They are my preferred source for anything they carry. If I remember correctly they will ship something light and safe, like the in-line temp probe via the US mail, and the shipping cost should only be around ...

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 20:47

Aquasuite 2013-1, Ambitious, but still buggy.

Little update: After leaving the latest build of AS 2013 running overnight, about 12 hours, there was very little memory usage. In fact there was much less memory usage than when I first started AS 2013! That seems okay now. With AS 2013 and little else (the usual Windows services, etc.) running overnight, the whole, total, computer was using about 30% of the processor by the end of the 12 hours, reported by the Win Performance Monitor. When AS 2013 was first started last night, the whole comput...

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 00:42

Sebastian (and everyone at Aquacomputer), I apologize. The new, very latest, release of AS 2013 is working without any apparent memory or CPU hogging. Or, if there is a problem, it is now very minor and not an issue. Again, please accept my apology. It looks like the newest release of AS 2013 is the best release of all the AS 2012 and 2013 yet.

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 16:31

I have posted this, in German, in the German Wasserkühlung (watercooling) forum: For God's sake Sebastian. Focus on small areas of AS to fix, one at a time, and release incremental fixes, making sure that all of the bugs in each small area are really gone. Then move on to the next small part of AS, and fix it carefully, without screwing up what has already been fixed. You are trying to do too much by trying to fix all the problems at once, as well as introduce new features and performance enhanc...

Sonntag, 24. März 2013, 15:59

Trouble with Software Sensor offset in AS 2013-1? Bug?

Hmmm, they don't work for me either. I also tried to put an offset on one of the hardware sensors, and that worked. But not the software ones. For a work-around I was going to try setting up a virtual sensor to use only one software sensor and see if I could apply an offset to the virtual sensor, but they don't have offsets. Looks like offsets have to be applied in the settings for the actual sensors themselves. Pooey

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013, 17:40

When will the next version of AS2012 be available? Will it fix the memory & CPU hogging?

The questions are in the subject line. It has been quite a while since Aqua Suite 2012-6 was released. All of the actual releases, as opposed to betas, of AS 2012-6 came out very quickly after each other. When can we expect the fix for the memory hoggink/leak and the fix for the ever-increasing CPU utilization to be released? I'm wondering if Aqua Computer's recent inroads to big corporate business (the systems for XCOM) have opened up a much more lucrative market for Aqua Computer, and if they ...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 18:08

Aquaero 5, Power Output

The PWM outputs are to provide a PWM signal to something else that you want to provide a PWM signal to. For example a motherboard CPU fan header, so that you can have the motherboard shut down the computer instead of the AE 5 shutting it down. I believe that you can also set the AE 5's alarms to control the PWM output signal. Under alarm actions you can set it to turn on or turn off the "Tacho Signal," and other actions as well, depending on different parameters. The parameters are controlled by...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 17:46

i know this might not be the site for this

Zitat von »jpmboy« Good cables and interconnects, fair price = Blue Jeans Cables. Blue Jeans Cable looks quite good. The prices are very reasonable for what are essentially custom made cables with top notch connectors. Thanks for the tip. Having RCA cables made to a specific length for my system has been a dream for a while. The tangle behind my preamplifier is a nightmare. There are four sources, not counting the computer. The computer is set up on the tape monitor 1 I/O, and has two sets of c...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 17:33

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Zitat von »LarryWill729« Sabastian pointed out the first time a similar issue was brought up that AS2012 used Microsoft.net for everything it does. Also, when drawing/refreshing graphics, it uses a lot of .net routines that are CPU/resource hogs. Third, one of the big restrictions they are faced with, specifically making the correct formula for calculating Differntial Temperatures in Farenheight correctly, is that AS2012 is only the GUI interface between the computer operator and the AQ 5 hardw...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 00:24

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Hi, jpmboy: It looks like you are right about the memory flush then refill cycle AS is supposed to do. Mine has done a few today. But it has also missed one today, and clearly missed a few last night. Maybe Sebastian or Shoggy will have a look at the threads about AS 2012-6. They have probably been off for the holidays, and are now trying to catch up with things. I'm also quite concerned about the high CPU utilization. Right now Aquasuite 2012-6 alone is bouncing up and down between 40% and lowe...

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013, 20:33

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

And now, after the computer has been running and ignored while I fed and walked my Dog, Aquasuite's (2012-6) numbers are as shown below: Private Memory: above 418,000KB, and climbing Sharable memory: 81,040 KB seems stable, but will climb much slower than private memory The New One (Ta-Da!), CPU use by Aquasuite: 35% to 45%, bouncing around between those two percentages quickly, occasionally going as high as upper 40% range, and as low as 29%, either for just a blink of an eye. This is all ridic...

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013, 05:14

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Windows 7 - 64 bit No database engines or backends running. I do know how to read, and Task Manager and Resource Monitor both showed ONLY aquasuite.exe hogging the memory. The Task Manager list of services running is pretty big. I'll try to get to it tomorrow morning. If you are looking for a specific service that is related to Aquasuite 2012-6, it is easier to give me the names of the services that Aquasuite is responsible for and let me see whether or not they are running. FWIW Task Manager sh...

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013, 22:41

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

It is now 4:37 pm, or 16:37. I left AS 2012-6 running after the earlier post, also Resource Monitor and Task Manager. AS 2012-6 is now, just under 4 hours after the first post, above, using: Private (unsharable hardware memory) 371,136KB, Shared (sharable hardware memory) 91, 508 KB. The total is about 467,800KB, this, like the other numbers fluctuates around, up and down, but always trends upward.

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013, 18:53

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

My Aquasuite 2012-6 is set to run when Windows starts up, and to minimize to the tray. The AS service is on, and starts up with the suite. Open Hardware Monitor also runs at start up. Last night I left the computer on all night. When I went to use it this morning, it could not even get the desktop back. Both the Task Manager and the Resource Monitor showed that the process Aquasuite had used over .87GB, or 870,000KB of private memory. Private memory is the actual hardware memory used by a proces...

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012, 19:43

Would you like to see just how far it can go with overpriced cable that sounds just like ordinary cable from Radio Shack in a double-blind A-B comparision? Try the link below, but be seated when you do. And, if you are on any heart medication, take it about an hour before you look at the link. Scroll down to the bottom of the link for the prices. http://www.audiovisionsf.com/?page=detail&product_id=1314 There must be some very rich deaf, dumb suckers audiophiles out there. About the sound cards:...

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 21:48

jpmBoy, I have just sold a tape deck to a guy that used to own a large audio dealership for 30 years. Bob Carver gave him the last amplifier to be made in the Carver factory when the factory shut down. Bob Carver even signed the amp for him. I have photos of it, and

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 21:33

Pegleg, as you develop more and more knowledge of audio equipment be careful you don't get led astray with technical sounding but entirely false and misleading bullshit, that promotes the "superiority" of some way, WAY overpriced equipment. For an example, look at these cables.[url]http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/36807/AudioQuest-Niagara_Interconnect_w72v_DBS_15_Meter-Analogue_Interconnect[/url] These are simply 1.5 meter or about 4.5' RCA to RCA cables, nothing more, nothing less. But take a ...

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 14:17

LossMentality is exactly correct. He knows what he is talking about and makes perfect sense, so if you want to potentially save $200 please consider what he says. You may (probably) not be able to tell the difference between your mobo's built in sound system and a $200 sound card. If you think you will eventually want the Dolby Digital Live encoder, then maybe it will make sense to buy a sound card. And, by the way, the HT Omega Claro Halo has a Dolby Digital Live encoder too. But, unless you li...

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 17:04

Zitat von »pegleg« Thanks alot,Scott love dogs,and shoggy.I will look into these cards.what do u mean by unbalanced I/0 scott love dogs?The speakers i have now are logitech z623 but i just ordered the corsair sp2500,for them cards u are talking about scott love dogs would i have to get rca plug speakers or do they make connectots for the speakers that i have to hook to them cards? Merry chrismas to all and a happy new year You can just use a cable that comes with the Corsair speakers. The Corsa...

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 20:46

AS 2012-6

Agree. The improvements are noticeable. There is a minor, and I mean very minor, glitch: When checking the "Minimize at Startup" box in Aquasuite settings, AS does not minimize. I have only tried this in the configuration with starting AS when Windows starts, and with an overview page that has only one gauge on it, and that gauge is displayed on the desktop. I have changed the settings to include "Minimize to System Tray," and will let you know how it works. It really does not matter to me, so i...

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 17:00

Edit: It has been a while since I thought about upgrading my sound system. When I wrote the first response to this thread I had not remembered all of my reasoning from back then. I took the time to search around and verified that today everything is the same as it was. My recommendation: For unbalanced I/O: HT Omega Claro Halo. Link to HT Omega web page for Claro Halo. For balanced I/O: M-Audio Delta Audiophile 192.Link to M-Audio web page for Audiophile 192. The Xonar E STX was my first alterna...

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 03:54

Aquaero 5 ATX breakline or how to start a second PSU using the Aquaero

If you are saying that you want your AE 5 to control the second power supply, then there is an easy way to do it. You have to use one of the cables like the Lian-Li that I mentioned above. Read on: The Lian-Li cable that I recommended parallels the cables that give the first psu the "ON" command. Thus, when one is turned on, the other one turns on. And when one turns off, the other one turns off. The cable connects to the motherboard on one end, then to the power supply 20 or 24 pin cable on the...

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 17:29

Actually you might be able to use the aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break cable from AquaComputer. But I'm not sure as the info about the cable on the AC site is only in German, and Google Translate mangles it when trying to translate it into English. But anyway, here is the translation: "24 pin ATX adapter plug on standby power supply connector for the aquaero and out-run a loop ATX PS_ON # line (green) for possible use with the switch output of the aquaero. Length of t...

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 17:07

From a quick reading of the manual, I don't think you can control a power supply with the built-in relay in the Aquaero 5. In order to turn on a power supply, the power on/off lead on the 20 or 24 pin cable from the power supply has to be connected to ground. It looks like the built-in relay in the AE 5 only provides 12V. So no luck using it directly. However, if you were to buy a small, inexpensive 12V relay from Radio Shack or Mouser (preferred), you could use the AE 5's built-in relay to clos...

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 23:59

Virtual Sensor Temp Difference Reading Question

Zitat von »LarryWill729« If you are useing F instead of C, the formula for calculating the temerature difference is wrong. And AquaComputer will not change it. The calculation is correct if you use Centegrade. Huh? The programmers at Aquacomputer won't correct an error as simple as that? Did they actually say that? Do you know why?

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 13:03

New Aquasuite, release version 1, is out

Zitat von »sebastian« We have updated the aquasuite 2012. Download and reinstall the aquasuite. Thank you Sebastian, and everyone else, for the very fast update. And, thank you Phatboy for the warning about bricking the AE 5 (I might have tried that), and for the news that a hotfix was coming. Finding all the new features and abilities of AS 2012 Release 1 was unexpected, and a very nice surprise. This release of AS 2012 looks like the best yet. There are lots of new things to play with and rea...

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 04:57

Zitat von »Avathar77« I installed the new version, but can't seem to update the firmware! it seems to be just hanging in the last bit. Same here, just hangs and does nothing near the very end. Maybe a reset is needed? Also, before attempting the reset: When expanding the Aquareo 5 tab in Aquasuite, there was nothing showing. Not even the Aquaero's built in sensors. Just nothing. The only page that displayed under the Aquaero 5 tab was the tab for the System page. I'm in no rush to figure this o...

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 18:05

It appears that Aquacomputer has released the latest version of Aquasuite today. It is no longer a beta test version, but is Aquasuite 2012, release 1. There are a ton of changes. While I have downloaded it, other things demand my time today and I can't install or run it to let you know how it works. But it looks real good. Many thanks to the folks at Aquacomputer, for the new release of Aquasuite. The next Aquasuite, 2013 will see a beta version released in the first part of 2013. Have fun ever...

Dienstag, 14. August 2012, 18:29

Software Sensors - more the merrier!

Eight sensors is quite a nice surprise given that either Shoggy or Sebastian had said, a while ago, that there were no plans to increase the number of software sensors above the four that were available then. There are several software sensors that you can access by using a thermal probe applied in the right area. For example, I did not want to use up a software sensor to monitor the temp of my C: drive. Western Digital was kind enough to actually call me and walk me through the procedure to fin...

Montag, 6. August 2012, 23:54

Aquaero5 - PWM Fan Output Problem

I'm pretty sure that all PWM fans will continue to spin, at a low rpm 500-600, when the PWM signal tells the fan to fully shut off. All of mine do, and it works out well providing very quiet cooling air flow. The PWM fans and their air flow are truly silent at that speed.

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 00:51

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Very nice update guys (and gals, if applicable), looks like the best firmware and Aquasuite so far. I have found two minor bugs. Even so, it is still the best release yet. Open Hardware Monitor must be running before Aquasuite B15 is started. If OHM is started after AS B15, then the names of the software sensors DO show up in AS B15, but the values for the readings do not. In that case all the software sensor readings in the AS B15 stay at the default of 50 deg. Easily worked around. Note that I...

Freitag, 20. April 2012, 18:03

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Zitat von »Scott Loves Dogs« I think that somewhere in the comments in Martin's article he muses that he bricked his unit by trying to push it too far, too often, for "testing purposes." I was just reading one of Martin's 12 (so far, and counting) 360mm radiator reviews and decided to look again at the comments on his "preview" of the AE 5 XT. It seems that Boris and I were both right. Martin seems to have bricked his first AE 5 XT by overworking it, as per my quote above. Aquacomputer and Shog...

Freitag, 20. April 2012, 16:16

Zitat von »bcikota« Keep in mind that Martin managed to brick his device and it is now permanently stuck in Recovery mode. He thinks it was due to him flashing an older version of the firmware over the latest one. I don't think that flashing back to an older version of the firmware is what killed his AE 5. I flashed back from firmware 1022 (AS Beta 13) to 1021 (Beta 12) when I found AS Beta 13 to be a bit more problematic than Beta 12 was. There have been no problems. I think that somewhere in ...

Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 16:13

There seem to be a number of gripes about the new Beta 14 over on the German pages. Since I don't speak German, I have to rely on Google Translate, which usually mangles what they are saying. But still, it seems that there are some problems. On the other hand, several members report that Beta 14 is running just fine, with the new firmware too. I do realize that this is a BETA release of the software, and thus don't expect it to be perfect. It does work surprisingly well for a beta test version, ...

Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 16:02

LT controller and 1 XT pump okay for what I want?

The AE 5 controllers can handle quite a few fans per channel. For a good example of just how much they can handle before the fan power amplifiers overheat (about 90 deg. C), and run the fans up to full power, see this specific page of the review of the AE 5XT From Martin's Liquid Lab . Martin uses Scythe Ultra Kaze fans, which draw a relatively high amount of power, to load the fan power amplifiers. He winds up having no trouble at all with 3 Ultra Kazes, which is the equivalent power draw of 12...

Donnerstag, 19. April 2012, 14:22

Zitat von »bcikota« I flashed the new firmware, profiles imported without problems, Aquasuite also seems OK. Kind regards, Boris. So far. How long have you been running it Boris? It can't be too long. I hope they fixed the memory leaks, which were still there in version 12, and, to a lesser extent in 13. They seem to be making progress, though; Beta 12 is working very well and, except for the memory leak problem, is running just fine. At least it runs fine for a while, couple of hours. Then eit...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 06:05

May I make a suggestion? When you are watching a movie or browsing, you don't need even half of what an i7-3930 or -3960 can do. Probably not even a quarter of its power. Thus, enable EIST in your motherboard's BIOS. Or whatever they call it these days. On my old LGA 775 motherboard, enabling EIST allows the chipset to reduce the processor's speed and voltage when heavy computing power is not needed. That will have a dramatic effect on lowering the heat production. I have it set on my system, an...

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 20:00

configure aquaero 5 xt

I'd suggest using the "set point controller" for a controller, along with one of your water sensors at the radiator. Use the default settings for the temp sensor, which are recommended by Sebastian in this thread: Set Point Controller Question . If you do use the set point controller, also known as a PID controller, and the water temp when you set up the controller is above the target temperature you set in the controller, it may take it a while to cool down. But, rest assured that the next time...

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 15:39

Yes, an LT will do exactly what you want. If the title of your post, ". . . and 1 XT pump . . ." means that you are going to use an Aquastream XT pump, I can't answer that part as I don't use one. But, as for the AE5 LT being able to control everything and keep it quiet, or turn the cooling on full blast when needed: Oh, yeah!! The AE5 LT and all of its brethren with displays can certainly do that, and with ease. You might only need one profile if you master (easy) the "set point" controller in ...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 17:10

Rampage IV Extreme + 3930K rebuild with 4-way SLI GTX580 fully Aquacomputer water blocked.

Very nice setup. But don't you find that the 90 deg. fittings and the quick disconnects reduce the flow quite a bit?

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 17:38

It looks like they just released Beta 12 and new firmware today. I've downloaded it and will give it a try. My system is not fully set up, though. I need to do the biennial maintenance, and will fully integrate the AE 5 LT, sensors, etc. at that time. Been delayed due to my dog having a 100% intestinal blockage (fur, fiber, thread, and fabric ball clogging things up). She needed several days, post op, with an IV, careful care, etc. Stitches came out yesterday, and she is fine, so I am free to ge...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 04:39

Hmmm. . . Thanks for the heads up guys. Looks like I'll skip this beta and firmware. My AE 5 LT runs beautifully with beta 10. Why screw with success?

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 22:43

Aquaero Software Sensor Tool - Add more than 4 sensors?

Hi Smoker, welcome to the forums, Good news: On this forum and this thread - aquaero 5 - Softwaresensoren [alpha1], (the post where he says this is about middle of page, on page 2 it is in German, you may need Google Translate) Sebastian has already acknowledged that the programmers are aware of the problems with memory leaks and are working on it. There was a screen capture below the one mentioned above that showed one user had over 1 GB of leaks in 16 hours. As for the Aquacomputer-service.exe...