• 15.05.2024, 07:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-24 von insgesamt 24.

Freitag, 28. August 2015, 20:23

Forenbeitrag von: »DayRider«

RESOLVED: Disappearing Information Pages!!

Zitat von »sebastian« Hi, i think that help us to find the issue. What screen resolution you have? Have you any font scaling other than 100% in your windows setup? Greetings: Your questions concerning my present setup are right on! I checked PC > Control Panel > Display and saw that the display was set at 125%. I changed it to 100%, rebooted the system, and the "Information pages" look proper. I must have changed the original percentage long time ago and had forgotten. Thank you!!

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 21:17

Video of the Disappearing Information Pages

Greetings: I created a short video that depicts what I see when I first click on the "Information pages" tab, and then what magically appears after I horizontally resize the program's window a little. It does not matter if I start with the program's page maximized or minimized--I never initially see the information boxes. Also notice that after I click on the "Information pages" tab, the "Available screens" area shakes a bit. This continues until I horizontally resize the page. I hopes that this...

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 17:27

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Zitat von »Shoggy« OK, thanks for the detailed information. Maybe that will help to get an idea why it does not work correctly for some people. It seems as if there is a "page overflow" of some sort occurring--or even improper screen resolution. In any case, I resolved the issue on my end with this work-around. In the past, I hooked up independently the AC6 with all devices detached, and the Information Pages still did not appear until I performed the work-around. So, thinking that another prog...

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 10:37

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Zitat von »Shoggy« What do you mean by minimize and maximize the page? Do you open another page inside the software or do you minimize the program itself? Yes, I minimize and maximize the program's window size. However, I have learned very recently that all I need to do is to resize manually the program's window horizontally a little, and bingo, the information pages properly appear.

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 10:27

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 10:23

The Disappearing Information Pages

In addition, once I click on "Information Pages" (and nothing appears), I simply can manually resize the window horizontally--and then the Information Pages appear--without maximizing--minimizing the window. This is much simpler. All the other pages appear to function properly on my computer. So, this little hiccup on my particular machine doesn't bother me too much because I seldom need to access the Information Pages.

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 09:36

The Disappearing Information Pages

Zitat von »Shoggy« Reads a bit weird. Could you please take a screenshot how it looks when you open the page, mark where you click and also provide a screenshot how it looks afterwards. On another computer, all I have to do is to maximize--minimize--maximize the page several times, and the information pages appear.

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 07:17

Forenbeitrag von: »wramey«

Work Around for the invisible "Information Pages"

Zitat von »Namron« Zitat von »razortime« Done a fresh install and even setup as new and still I cannot select which screens I wish to display? The page is just blank???? Yup!!... Got excactly the same with me I'm afraid!!.... Lucky I've only updated this one PC of my 3 PC's that run Aquasuite... Have also tried the re-fresh to Factory Defaults & done a complete re-install of Aquasuite ... No imorts of old saved files & not installed using any previous settings e.t.c, A Pretty much total new cle...

Dienstag, 20. März 2012, 06:49

aquero 5, Fan overcurrent error / aquero fan amp temps on water?

Thank you, Boris. I had downloaded the quick installation guide (and still have it) and that is where I had seen the numbers you quoted. I had even previously circled the numbers. I finally decided during my build almost a year ago, however, to evenly distribute the load over several PA2 Ultras so that I could keep the temperatures manageable. However, we should ask AC for the authoritative answer: Which numbers are correct? At this time, I am going with 19.8W/12V = 1.65A for each channel. EDIT:...

Dienstag, 20. März 2012, 06:05

Greetings Boris: I found this information in the 2011 Aquaero 5 User and Installation Manual on page 5 (English): "4.3. Connector Fan 1/2/3/4 Voltage regulated fan outputs with speed signal processing. Maximum power output 10W for each channel. Maximum power is dynamically limited through temperature monitoring." Boris, help me out. What page are you finding your information? I am confident that you are correct, I just cannot find it.

Montag, 19. März 2012, 19:25

What is the amperage draw for each fan? The maximum power output is 10W for each channel at 12DCV. Furthermore, maximum power is dynamically limited through temperature monitoring. The conversion of Watts to Amps is Watts/Volts. Thus, 10 watts/12 volts = .833 amp. Do the four fans combined draw more than .833 amp? For one of my triple radiators, I am using three Lian Li fans (Model: Ll121225BL-4). The fan is rated DC 12V, 0.27A. Therefore, 3 x 0.27A = .81A. I am within the manufacturer's specs. ...

Montag, 19. März 2012, 19:12

PWM max power

The "User and installation manual" states, "Pulse width modulated 12V outputs, maximum current load 1A, carrier frequency 15 kHz." Thus, I understand 1A for each connector.

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 00:24

Excellent Aquaero 5 XT Reivew/Guide

Greetings Boris: I agree with you. This is an excellent presentation, especially since very little else (other than on BBs) is cited for these products. Thank you for posting the link.

Montag, 16. Januar 2012, 23:33

Electrical Connections Question

If you are referring to a two-conductor wire temperature sensor, then the short answer is "No." Each temperature sensor involves interpreting electrical resistance in a closed loop ("closed loop" are the important words). As the temperature rises or decreases, so does the resistance. It is this resistance that is measured in each two-conductor temperature sensor closed loop (notice how I worked in the words "closed loop" again). If the temperature sensor involves a diode with three leads . . . t...

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011, 23:34

Flow sensor High Flow stopped working

This also happened to me several weeks ago. I reset the A5 XT to the factory defaults and all was well. I have no idea what caused it nor has it happened since. NOTE: I do not have the XT Ultra pump.

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011, 23:51

New Aquaero 5 advice

The required cable comes with each PA2.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 22:56

New Aquaero 5 advice

At this time, only one A5 XT may be connected to a single motherboard via the USB cable between the motherboard and A5 XT, and up to six PAs may be connected to the A5 XT by daisy chaining one PA to the next, or by Y-cables.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 21:30

New Aquaero 5 advice

"I was hoping to get aquaero 5 LT, and use its inputs and connect them via some cable, not entire sure this is possible though, as getting Power adjusts just for their temp input would get pretty expensive." I certainly use my PA2s for more than temperature sensory inputs. I purchased them to control my fans. I did not want to gang too many fans on any one power output, and thus increase the temperature when the fans are spinning slower (via curve control). I do not have more than four fans bein...

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 20:55

New Aquaero 5 advice

"do you notice much different between the water temp sensors in the loop" I have three rads for my MOSET and CPU (Intel i7 975 Extreme) of which water flows out to three more rads for the 2 x EVGA 590 GPUs. Under heavy usage (video editing for hours), the answer is no, I do NOT see much temperature difference. However, under light use, such as when I use MS Word to compose technical articles, at best I experience about 8C - 10C difference.

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 20:29

New Aquaero 5 advice

As a new user of Aquaero Computer products, I think that I can properly answer question three. The A5 XT has a total capacity of eight temperature sensory inputs of any combination. If you need additional temperature sensors, you will need to purchase a PowerAdjust 2 (henceforth, PA2) for each additional temperature sensory input desired. NOTE: each PA2 has ONLY one temperature sensor input. Since the A5 XT can be connected to a total of six PA2s (at this time), only fourteen temperature sensors...

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011, 02:28

More than one Poweradjust 2 Ultra is not recognized by Aquaero 5 XT

Thank you for your very kind response. Once I realized that each Poweradjust 2 required their individual address (and why would they not, I asked myself), all things worked properly. I am thrilled with the A5 XT.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2011, 04:42

Poweradjust 2 Setup

When I start aqua suite 4.72.00 in order to flash the PA2s to 1003 and set my first PA2 to 50, next to 51, and my third to 52, do the PA2s need to have power to them in order for aqua suite 4.72.00 to find the USB device? I hooked up my first PA2 to the MB via USB, started aqua suite 4.72.00, but it cannot find the USB device. Before I do something really stupid, I thought I should ask first. Thank you. UPDATE: Yes, the molex connector needs to supply power to the PA2 before aqua suite 4.72.00 r...

Mittwoch, 30. November 2011, 01:54

Greetings Frank: I have been following your very interesting posts. Thank you for your rapid response. This is a new build and I have not loaded the OS yet (Windows 7 Ultimate).

Mittwoch, 30. November 2011, 00:48

Greetings: I have the Aquaero 5 XT. To the Aquaero 5 XT I hooked up three Poweradjust 2 Ultras to control three additional fans. The first Poweradjust 2 Ultra is connected from the Aquaero XT at the aquabus 2 port ("high speed" port) to the Poweradjust 2 Ultra. The other two Poweradjust 2 Ultras are daisy chained from the first Poweradjust 2 Ultra. The USB connection from the Aquaero XT is not plugged into the motherboard. I am bench testing the equipment. When all three Poweradjust 2 Ultras are...