• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011, 23:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Yom«

Hi there! New, and some questions

OK, thanks. That's odd for me, but i believe you, no problem So we can think about 150 W max of dissipation per ventilator ? But if we believe the specs of some products, there is a lot more perf about it (ie the 360XT can take 700W) The matter is : if a take a 320 or 420 today, or semthing like that (goal : about 450-500 W) and want to add some stuff in my computer, i will have to change also my cooler... Oh about the 360 XT : is it available actually ? Regards

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, 22:16

Cool, an answer Zitat You should not connect the cooling blocks in parallel! Use a serial setup because this way you can be sure that each block has a good flow rate to provide a good cooling performance. With a parallel setup there is the risk that one block is more restrictive and less water runs through it which also results in a bad cooling performance. Mmm ok, and whatabout the CPU first, then GPU, and later with a Y to 2 twin GPU? Zitat You should go with a 3x120mm or 4x120mm radiator. It ...

Montag, 5. Dezember 2011, 15:16

Hi! As you see, I'm a newbee on this site... I'm French, so please don't be too hard for my english So, to be clear i'm a noob with watercooling on computer... Even if I think i can bring something here, because in fact cooling is my job (a part of : i'm working on industrial watercooling systems, with cooling towers, demi water circuits, chillers, blah blah blah...). I'm here, because I am pissed off this huggly noise comming from my PC. Up to now, i didn't wanted to make watercooling : as it's...