• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 120.

Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 10:02

Forenbeitrag von: »knacker«

D5 Next screen constantly changing- ticking driving me insane

like title says, my D5 Next screen is in perpetual loop changing every half a second or so and the ticking is driving me mental- I ahve a new D5 next on order but anyway I can either turn of the noise or disbale the screen from AS as I cant do anything on the unit as it changes to fast for me to do anything. Thanks

Freitag, 24. Februar 2023, 11:49

D5 Next Pump constantly ticking

any thoughts on this- D5 Next pump constantly ticking as the screens being changed every half second or so- nothing seems stuck and up to date on software/firmware Its driving me crazy

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2023, 19:36

LEAK Shield

I never knew that was available!!

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2023, 16:38

LEAK Shield

WIthout changing your reservoir I dont think you'll manage

Freitag, 4. November 2022, 13:59

Leakshield constantly adjusting the MBAR

probably a stupid question but what way up should the gasket go- should it be flat side up or flat side down

Donnerstag, 3. November 2022, 12:57

Leakshield- fill volume not showing anything

Hi My leakshield doesnt seem to be able to measure the volume as no matter how many times I have measure fill ,it still says 0% Any ideas as it is working but not seen this before

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 10:56

Leakshield- filling question

Hi I have had to replace some fittings and tubes in a hard line loop and am having issues getting the Leakshield to calibrate correctly. what is best way to refill- I have a external usb connector that I can use to connect the leakshield only to power- would that be sensible to try?

Montag, 4. Juli 2022, 13:41

Leakshield filling question

thanks for the reply- I will try to enable USB on for my Asus motherboard- Google here we come! Just ordered a new cable mini connector to USB so should make it easy to do

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2022, 10:19

Leakshield filling question

I have had to replace some tubes and the fluid in my system and need to refill the loop. I not tried using the Fill action as I previously just filled it the old fashiioned way Can I use a drain port, connect tubing to fill and also, if I have to have the pc on standby, how will the leakshield work? I am sorry if I am being more stupid than normal but I am almost 50 and losing it quikly!

Montag, 20. Juni 2022, 17:50

LianLi Unifans- are these working with AS yet?

As question says, anyone know if these are working with AS- specifically Octo as there was an issue with the fan control- I've been asked by client to look at replacing Corsiar fans for LianLi ones but she is wanting to keep her AS stuff and case is tight for extra controllers- would be 5x140mm fans Thanks

Samstag, 11. Juni 2022, 11:26

Leakshield: How to find a leak that isn't leaking liquid?

Rotary fittings are number one suspect as my hardline loop displays the same thng and I have had to put in a few rotary and adaptors as still waiting on some tubing to come in stock

Montag, 6. Juni 2022, 12:25

140mm rgb fan or fan ring?

Looking to get rgb for my rear 140mm exhaust fan but not sure to get a fan or a rgb fan ring- like the phanteks halo? I have a noctua fan that I am more than happy with and just wonder would the halo ring work with the AS software? I have octo, high fow nexr. D5 and l;eakshield all using rgb from AS so would want to use that. Also, is there a connector to allow me to connect the 3 pin to the aquacomputer RGBpx connector as I think all of my 3 pin ones are taken up with other things- cpu & GU blo...

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2022, 12:11

Why is my Leakshield showing state as "Unprotected?"

thanks for that- I will double check my loop again as mine keeps stating unprotected

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2022, 09:35

Why is my Leakshield showing state as "Unprotected?"

Zitat von »Stephan« You need 16/10 tubing to prevent any issues. Is that also for hardline tubing as well? I currently have 12/10mm hardline and still get the unprotected in Shield mode. If I need 16/10 also in hardline, I have no idea where to get some in black

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022, 11:16

Recommend fluid

Any recommendations for fluid as I need to drain my loop and looking at fluid. Clear needed and hardline tubing with D5 next, leakshield and high flow next

Freitag, 18. März 2022, 15:37

Gasket for Leakshield

Seems that I was missing the gasket for the leakshield as I dont remember seeing on in the box so probably why it cannot create enough pressure Can anyone tell me where or what the gasket can be ordered/replaced pls UK based if that makes a difference

Freitag, 18. März 2022, 15:09

Leakshield Setup Issues?

sounds exactly the same issue I am having and there was defiantely no gasket in the box as I checked on more than one occasion. is it possible to purchase a gasket/oring seperately then otherwise I only have a nice screened top to my ultitube

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 12:08

Airplex Gigant drops USB

What motherboard and chipset drivers are you using- there is a known issue with certain AMD chipsets with stopping USB devices

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 11:25

EK gpu/cpu block rgb control

Thanks for the reply- I wasn’t aware of these so have ordered a couple to try

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 13:29

EK gpu/cpu block rgb control

Hi all I currently have octo with D5 next pump, high flow and ultitubes leds connected and working good. I have EK cpu & gpu block and currently use Asus Aura rgb software but keep having issues with it crashing. Is it possible to use either the Octo or daisy chain the D5 next to control the blocks Thx

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 22:59

Utlitube- in/out ports?

Thanks for that- I did look but obviously not hard enough as I can just make it out now that I've shined a torch to check

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 17:46

Utlitube- in/out ports?

Hi can anyone confirm which port is in and which one is out as there are no markings on it that I can see- I assume that the left is out and right is in? Thanks from a confused person

Mittwoch, 11. August 2021, 16:24

Can Aquasuite control AIO & fans

I think I have sorted this as managed to get a controller from NZXT for her so will keep the good stuff for me

Mittwoch, 11. August 2021, 13:25

Ideally I would control all fans and the pump if possible in Aquasuite and let CAM control the rgb on the pump as NZXT confirmed it can only have 3 fans

Dienstag, 10. August 2021, 21:57

As the question states, does anyone know if Aquasuite can control an NZXT AIO pump and 5 noctua fans Thanks

Montag, 8. Februar 2021, 21:50

AQUA OCTO Bricked? USB Device Not Recognized

Sorry I’ve only just seen this- I’ve just tried the Octo on a third PC and it seems to work apart from if I connect a fan to #3 it will only run at 100% only

Samstag, 23. Januar 2021, 17:08

AQUA OCTO Bricked? USB Device Not Recognized

Same happened to mine- assumed it had fused

Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2020, 09:32

Octo help

Did you ever get this sorted as I am having similar issues to you with my Octo

Samstag, 19. September 2020, 11:51

RGBpx & octo- are strips daisychainable

just got a new Octo and have 2 RGBpx strips- due to case would be neater to connect both strips together then into the Octo- is this possible thanks

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 17:11

Splitty4RGBx & Corsai QL fans

Thanks for the response- I think I'll give it a miss then

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 14:43

Splitty4RGBx & Corsai QL fans

Do the newer QL fans work with the spllity4 & Farbwerk 360 as I have a couple of QL fans left over from a full Corsair build and would use them in a separate build that I have all Aquaero stuff Ta

Freitag, 27. Dezember 2019, 11:36

Help with connections!

Does the splitty 4work with the new Corsair QL fans as I've just been given some for a belated Christmas pressie and if they do then I would dig out my farbwerks and try but I dont see them as compatible

Montag, 2. Dezember 2019, 20:05

Help with connections!

I would have been more than happy to have sent fans in but I am currently away on business for a few weeks

Dienstag, 26. November 2019, 09:22

Help with connections!

Bartdude While I thank you for your comments, the issue here is not with fan control but is with rgb control. I am aware of other aquacomputer threads on other sites but this is the official site by Aqua Computer who make the product so why would I try elsewhere Hopefully we will hear something soon as mentioned in a previous post by IS

Montag, 25. November 2019, 12:14

Help with connections!

I'm going to wait a bit as got an order of some new memory as my Gskill is both glitchy and needs to run Aura for its leds rather than icue so have ordered some Corsair stuff. Hopefully something can sort out the FW360s so I dont have to recable everything yet again

Sonntag, 24. November 2019, 17:22

Help with connections!

Well, the new Aquaero 6 XT works fine but no change on the leds. I am so tempted to just use the corsair stuff for the led only and aquasuite for the rest.

Sonntag, 24. November 2019, 17:21

Hubby7

I use similar cable with mine and no real problems so far

Freitag, 22. November 2019, 22:16

Help with connections!

Thanks for that- I’ll hang fire for the time being then

Freitag, 22. November 2019, 17:38

NEW: farbwerk 360

What about Corsair LL fans as the spillty 4 doesnt seem to recognise them

Freitag, 22. November 2019, 17:24

Help with connections!

Would need to find out if there is a problem with this- wonder if Sven or Shoggy could confirm that the splitty4 has done this Otherwise cant see how or why it isnt working

Freitag, 22. November 2019, 10:22

Help with connections!

Just seen on another site this about Corsair fans & farbwerk My understanding is everyone uses 5v/data/na/ground while farbwerk uses 5v/na/data/ground and that people have had success by crossing the two middle wires. Not had chance to see if it is possible to swap wires and see if it works but I might attempt to do so on one of the fans and see

Donnerstag, 21. November 2019, 13:08

Help with connections!

my AE6XT replacement has arrived so I will attempt to see if anything changes here and will let you know shortly

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 10:03

Help with connections!

It looks as if the AE6 has blown as I have tried it with 3 different usb connectors on 2 different machines and it is not recognised by either of them. Have ordered a new one but still cant understand why no lighting at all so far as I have followed your connections

Donnerstag, 14. November 2019, 08:51

Help with connections!

the farbwerk bit it looks similar but it doesnt seem to allow me to set or save anything regarding the leds but as the AE6 is still not being seen, I dont think I can set the controllers up anywhere. I am waiting on new internal usb connectors to see if it is that causing the AE6 to not be seen as there is nothing anywhere showing me an error or install issue as far as I can see I just hope that I dont have to go back to the corsair icue software for the lighting as it is awful to say the least

Montag, 11. November 2019, 16:59

Help with connections!

I have followed your recommendations for connection and am having major issues My Aquaero 6 has disappeared from aquasuite no matter how i connect the usb to either the hubby or mobo directly- could be the cable so have ordered a replacement few to check the farbwerk 360 does not seem to show any leds for the fans at all- unless I am doing something wrong which is very possible the only good thing so far is I can control the D5 next speed to keep in nice and quiet but as the AE6 has vanished the...

Montag, 4. November 2019, 20:32

Help with connections!

I really appreciate this IS- a great help

Sonntag, 3. November 2019, 15:41

Help with connections!

I have all six fans connected to splitty 9 then connected to AE6 in single channel to keep things simple Led controls would be whatever is simplest as would think all would be single static colour if I know Mrs well!- will be Purple for the Purple One!

Sonntag, 3. November 2019, 08:56

Help with connections!

They are just normal splittys for the fan connections only to the AE6 have used them for years

Samstag, 2. November 2019, 17:32

Help with connections!

Need a little bit of help as trying to setup a new build with the following: D5 next pump 6x Corsair LL fans 1x GPU, 1x CPU block corsair Aquaero 6XT I have currently all boxed the following: 3x RCGpx Splitty4 Farbwerk 360 2x splitty's for fans to AE6 1x Hubby7 as mobo only has 2 USB connectors 1x Aquabus Y splitter cable Could any kindly soul let me know the best way to ensure that I connect everything correctly as I dont want to make any mistakes Thanks in advance